energy suppliers

Re: energy suppliers

Postby gepisar » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:44 pm

Good research there HV! Thanks for the education. Yup, unless we've a few hundred million, we're not going to be able to compete. Mind you: there were a few, but not insignificant thermal/hydro/wind producers on the list of electricity suppliers. Wind! Wind! Wind!
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby Mothers United » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:26 am

ok guys

I am a single mother...if i put my gas on to heat the house for one week the pre payment meter takes 70 pounds...bollox to the lot of them I say...I am cold my children are cold and I would blow the bastards up if I had their tools of mass destruction...but hey they get away with their theiving bully tactics cause we all sit here and do jack shit...Old people dye in this weather because of them...my child is led out ill because he is suffering this weather...we spend most our winter under the duvet... I have 2 chimneys and I bought a burner and opened the other chimney for a open fire...housing came round with all these health and safety shit bollox crap...and stopped me from using them...fook wits...its a chimney...fire smoke...smoke out the chimney....how fooking difficult can it be....2,000 pounds they want to fix them up to health and safety levels...fooking money I dont have...wankers...housing must have shares in gas company or something...

All under the same bloody heading the lot of them...

Fire is free...I would do better sat in my garden...with a bonfire...but bet they would stop me doing that...I hate this country...and all it entails!
United we can make a difference
Mothers United

Postby sindakit » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:15 am

You should write the housing a letter explaining your situation. Tell them you can't afford to keep the heat on since the gas rates are too high and you can't afford a chimney conversion either but you are more than willing to allow the work to go aherad should they, the housing, provide you with the money to pay for the work or you'll gladly accept if they give you the £70 p/w for gas. Then tell them if they don't do this you have no option but to continue to use your current burner as you are avoiding putting your family under unnecessary harm from the severe cold.

Screw the health and safety. If they want compliance they should at least aid you if you're in difficulties.
sindakit

Postby gepisar » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:47 am

Mothers United wrote:ok guys

I am a single mother...if i put my gas on to heat the house for one week the pre payment meter takes 70 pounds...bollox to the lot of them I say...I am cold my children are cold and I would blow the bastards up if I had their tools of mass destruction...but hey they get away with their theiving bully tactics cause we all sit here and do jack shit...Old people dye in this weather because of them...my child is led out ill because he is suffering this weather...we spend most our winter under the duvet... I have 2 chimneys and I bought a burner and opened the other chimney for a open fire...housing came round with all these health and safety shit bollox crap...and stopped me from using them...fook wits...its a chimney...fire smoke...smoke out the chimney....how fooking difficult can it be....2,000 pounds they want to fix them up to health and safety levels...fooking money I dont have...wankers...housing must have shares in gas company or something...

All under the same bloody heading the lot of them...

Fire is free...I would do better sat in my garden...with a bonfire...but bet they would stop me doing that...I hate this country...and all it entails!

Erm, actually if you live in Guildford they would. Several towns and cities are designated "smoke-free" which is why we dont see bonfires anymore. The fire brigade come out and put them out!

There may be remedy...read this:

http://freetheplanet.net/articles/143/EBICLCW
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Previous

Return to Utility Bills