Case: Veronica's Electricity Bill

Re: Case: Veronica's Electricity Bill

Postby traderfluff » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:37 am

Interesting one regards NPOWER, look at their collection letters... C ollections D irect now all logo writing is in a coloured box where as the CD is exempt from the box, also CD Depot are trading names of;

SO, Why CD, no its not a shiny, round, music disk ? look at a CD in financial terms:

A CD is a promissory note issued by a bank! that matures over time now here two descriptions,

CD
Definition:

1. Certificate of Deposit. Short- or medium-term, interest-bearing, FDIC-insured debt instrument offered by banks and savings and loans. CDs offer higher rates of return than most comparable investments, in exchange for tying up invested money for the duration of the certificate's maturity. Money removed before maturity is subject to a penalty. CDs are low risk, low return investments, and are also known as "time deposits", because the account holder has agreed to keep the money in the account for a specified amount of time, anywhere from three months to six years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. A CD is a promissory note issued by a bank. It is a time deposit that restricts holders from withdrawing funds on demand. If one purchases a $10,000 CD with an interest rate of 5% compounded annually and a term of one year, at the year's end, the CD will have grown to $10,500 ($10,000 × 1.05). Although the holder can withdraw money before maturity, this action may result in a financial penalty. CDs of less than $100,000 are called small CDs; CDs of more than $100,000 are called large CDs or jumbo CDs. Almost all large CDs, as well as some small CDs, are negotiable.

Do you think their trying to let the cat out of the bag? or as I think they ain't so clever, but try proving it is hard enough job don't you think?

maybe I'm too suspicious but letters in a box? or letterbox: Also called postbox a public box into which letters, etc., are put for collection and delivery, in financial in the box:

In the box, 1
Means that a dealer has a wire receipt for securities, indicating that effective delivery on them has been made.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Box 2,
Informal; describing a statement between two traders stating the delivery has been made.

So in conclusion NPOWER are saying as traders on behalf of our Government have made the necessary delivery on the CD and require the payment of interest accrued over the 3month period.
Emotions come and go but what you stand for lasts forever...
http://traderfluff.blogspot.com
traderfluff

Postby sindakit » Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:10 pm

Anyone know the CFO address for Scottish hydro? Or should I send it to the payment centre in their or my own envelope?

I'm gonna throw out an A4V, not sure if I've done it right but I enjoy this game all the same :clap: lol

Sinda
sindakit

Postby traderfluff » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:39 pm

MAJOR NEWS FOLKS......

NPower accepts remittance/ negotiable instrument/ cheque what ever you want to call it!!, £600+ bill 0:00 out :cheer: ...................

Major folks..... John bloody Major,

Big thanks to God. :love:

Evidence removed as notified....... honesty still remains within my words.

Image A real good honest company....... I may change my mind if my statement of account say differ :giggle:
Last edited by traderfluff on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traderfluff

Postby the trojan » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:27 pm

well done traderfluff ,now where can i get a step y step guide,i notice from your other post that the guidelines from 'patrick' refer to america.
bumpity bump
the trojan

Postby traderfluff » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:51 pm

traderfluff

Postby sindakit » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:48 am

Thats some good news to see trader. Well done, Your the first one int eh UK I've heard to crack it. :clap:

Although I can't get the link to work but it may be my network or the fact the forums down-ish, I'll try later.

You didnt do a good job at hiding your details, I now know your real name is Thick Green Rectangle and you live in a Green Box :mrgreen: <--- MR. Green! lol
sindakit

Postby traderfluff » Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:01 pm

Thanks sindakit,
1st, probably not but maybe at sharing who knows...

Hopefully all get it done, we know that they know that we know that they know!! NOW....

and its Mr. Thick Green Rectangle, thanks :8-): lol
traderfluff

Postby huntingross » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:40 pm

I can't get the link to work either, things appear a bit squiffy at the moment.

Is this success with Npower a follow on from the "Correspondence Department" further back in this thread.....it would be interesting if it is.....it would certainly go towards confirming the information.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby 1965freeman » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:21 am

This is major news - we NEED to get this link working!
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby traderfluff » Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Well I have a reference and accountability of acceptance .... so if they fault on their part lets make some money in court :sun:
Not too sure with where it comes from, as their all liars, their collections dept his signed by the same guy as their scary you owe me guy at npower Mark Howell, don't mind saying his name as its a computer reject that speaks out the same crap.

the letter had the exact wording I needed to prove they knew that its acceptable. Exempt form Levy enough for me.... they also don't refer you as MR S TRAWMAN as in all their threatening bull, but they revert back to Mr S Trawman and are polite to boot....

the Address is in Peterlee, Durham and not the collections XX postcode but RU ending............

The main thing you need to acknowledge is the fact the presentment cheques say they are acceptable.

traderfluff

PreviousNext

Return to Utility Bills