CUSIP number

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

CUSIP number

Postby carmi1942 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:39 pm

:

Please tell me how to use the CUSIP number on Birth certificate as a credit card number to reclaim all that is mine .THIS is not one of them RUMOURS i have my cusip number.
e-mail me at carmi1942@yahoo.com with your info.thanks glen
carmi1942

Re: CUSIP number

Postby wanabfree » Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:00 pm

here is some info on this subject, i am trying to find out more myself.

skip to 5.30 in to listen

http://www.youtube.com/user/catmar1944#p/u/7/B0lGDGsK2aQ

here is Marc's show,skip to about 19 minutes in to listen to the talk on the same subject, i think this may be the same man called bruce.

click on the the heres the link to play it in mp3

http://www.marcstevens.net/component/content/article/3/272-libertopia-no-state-project-.html
wanabfree

Re: CUSIP number

Postby ArturoDekko » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:13 am

It is a nice idea but do we have any evidence that anyone has actually done this? If you managed to access your account, would you disappear and stay quiet and why? Would you not draw out enough to make yourself very wealthy then draw a few mill to set up a foundation to enable everyone else to do the same? If this actually worked the house of cards would come tumbling down pretty quickly and last time I looked, the big scam was still hanging on. I smell a red herring and it is getting a bit rotten and sheds its stink on all those claiming this is a reality. Is Marc Stevens a multi billionair? Why not?
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Return to Commercial Redemption