UCC-1 / Commercial Redemption Concerns

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Re: UCC-1 / Commercial Redemption Concerns

Postby Freeman-B » Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:53 am

Do you know WHAT it was they did wrong? We need to learn from these examples, so that we can work out the CORRECT way to do it!

It is frustrating that those who claim to have used the process succesfully are so reluctant to share their methods.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby Farmer » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:43 pm

Freeman-B wrote:Do you know WHAT it was they did wrong? We need to learn from these examples, so that we can work out the CORRECT way to do it!

No, I'm afraid I can't. It is just something I have picked up while starting to look into these things.

Freeman-B wrote:It is frustrating that those who claim to have used the process succesfully are so reluctant to share their methods.

I agree. And at this point I will not even say that UCC can be used in the UK. I have never heard of an example of use. However, I do know from experience that governments hide processes and forms unless you know exactly what you are looking for. Two examples:

1. The German bureaucracy will hide the fact that it is possible to have duel nationality. There was a law passed in 1913 that only allowed a single German citizenship. However, when Germany became part of the UN, they had to accept that anyone had the right to the citizenship of where they were born. This meant that if you were German you could now become a citizen of the US or UK. However, when you contact the authorities, they will deny that you can, ecept when you give an example and explain the international law. The same person will then explain the process to you of how to go about it, which in practice is just informing them that you will be taking the other citizenship without wanting to lose the German citizenship. Failure to do this means you lose the German citizenship; although, by going to court, you would be able to get it back because of the treaty.

2. In the UK there is a form you must have when travelling to an EU country in order to get emergency treatment from the other country's health service while you are on holiday. There is however a second form that they keep secret which allows you to get full treatment; for example, heart-by-pass. When speaking to the correct government department, they will refuse to admit that such a form exists, yet the hospital in the other country can give you the form number and show examples from other people. Eventually when pressure is applied, they will send the form.

So I think that this may end up becoming a difficult nut to crack here in the UK.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby Farmer » Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:44 pm

Freeman-B wrote:Do you know WHAT it was they did wrong? We need to learn from these examples, so that we can work out the CORRECT way to do it!

No, I'm afraid I can't. I would love to be able to help. It is just general information I have picked up while starting to look into these things.

Freeman-B wrote:It is frustrating that those who claim to have used the process succesfully are so reluctant to share their methods.

I agree. And at this point I will not even say that UCC can be used in the UK. I have never heard of an example of use. However, I do know from experience that governments hide processes and forms unless you know exactly what you are looking for. Two examples:

1. The German bureaucracy will hide the fact that it is possible to have duel nationality. There was a law passed in 1913 that only allowed a single German citizenship. However, when Germany became part of the UN, they had to accept that anyone had the right to the citizenship of where they were born. This meant that if you were German you could now become a citizen of the US or UK. However, when you contact the authorities, they will deny that you can, ecept when you give an example and explain the international law. The same person will then explain the process to you of how to go about it, which in practice is just informing them that you will be taking the other citizenship without wanting to lose the German citizenship. Failure to do this means you lose the German citizenship; although, by going to court, you would be able to get it back because of the treaty.

2. In the UK there is a form you must have when travelling to an EU country in order to get emergency treatment from the other country's health service while you are on holiday. There is however a second form that they keep secret which allows you to get full treatment; for example, heart-by-pass. When speaking to the correct government department, they will refuse to admit that such a form exists, yet the hospital in the other country can give you the form number and show examples from other people. Eventually when pressure is applied, they will send the form.

So I think that this may end up becoming a difficult nut to crack here in the UK.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby freeman lee » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:32 pm

Hi all,

The UCC was created so international business could take place regardless of country or border. A prerequistie for a global currency in a way. Without it, countries would find it difficult to trade with each other. Washington DC is simply the administration centre for it. I have filed a UCC-1 myself and submitted my birth certificate bond to HM Treasury on the 18th May and alistair Darling did not dishonour it. OID1099 and certain other forms seem to be applicable to certain countries only and we have to find our equivalent in the UK.

hope this helps..

freeman lee
Full Commerical Liability! Don't leave home without it..
freeman lee

Postby James65r » Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:37 pm

Hi Freeman Lee,

Well done for getting the forms done and submitted, although Alistair Darling did not dishonour it, have you got proof from them that the Bond was accepted?
James65r

Postby freeman lee » Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:47 pm

Hi,

First of all there seems to be alot of 'UCC is only for the US and Canada' branded about the net. The Uniform Commercial Code is the set of rules for all businesses to trade with each other no matter what country they are based. It is the instrument to allow commerce to exist across borders.

here is a definition from an accounting website:
The Uniform Commercial Code is a set of policies and laws adopted by state governments to create a uniform set of regulations that govern business transactions. Many states have enacted alterations of various sections of the UCC.

The US or the UK would find it very difficult to do buisness with Japan, China and Europe without it. Thats why its so easy to do global business these days.

Its not just a 'US' thing. Infact I believe most of it was likely compiled by the British lawyers. So the UK is included in it. It is administered from Washington DC hence all filings regarding it go there. The UCC regulates that all transactions are underpinned by common law, including the countries we don't associate with having common law.

Also - in answer to James65r previously:
The treasury do not tend to 'accept bonds'. If anyone is expecting to get a 'yes weve accepted your bond- well done' from mr darling they'll be waiting a very long time. However if you send them something which they don't like or don't need they WILL SEND IT STRAIGHT BACK. I have done this and had it confirmed thus proving that the bond was ledgered. Hope this all helps.

Lee.
Full Commerical Liability! Don't leave home without it..
freeman lee

Postby markie b » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:48 pm

FREE MAN LEE in the words of bt its good to talk :rotfl: you make several good points and i wish you the best on your journey im not interested in getting anything from government except what they promised which was more freedom and the queens speach in 2008 which states very clearly she wants more police accountability for public review :wink: im taking adifferent route to others sometimes alot of a different route im mixing in some laws and dismissing others :cheer: hahahaha fuck em fuck em all this is my life not theirs i only have 1 so im going to live it to the fullest no matter what they say
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Highspirit » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:52 am

Hi FreemanLee,

I am still not convinced that the actual UCC applies to individuals in the UK. I know you have shown that it includes all States but this is all States within the United States and not as in other countries. Thus enabling States to do business in a uniform manner. I am not saying there isnt UCC between coutries for international trade but I am still not convined the UCC-1 etc can be used by individuals in the UK.

Happy to be proven wrong however.
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby Reigne » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:22 pm

Here in the US the UCC is not applicable for everything...one must go to their State Statutes.
For example, the Motor Vehicle and Safety Act fall under the UCC, however, in order to deal with traffic tickets, drivers license, etc one must go to their state's Dept of Motor Vehicles and lookup the Statutes pertaining to motor vehicles, etc. (example: Rhode Island is a state where car insurance is NOT mandatory) So in other words, what specifically works for someone in Texas will not necessarily work for me in Pennsylvania - until I find the proper Pennsylvania Statute.

I'm inclined to think it may be the same for you in the UK. Meaning, is it possible the UCC is being used (since it does appear to be almost everywhere-AUS, CAN, US, NZ, etc) in the EU/UN and you simply need to check the UK statutues?

I googled UK UCC and Unitied Kingdom UCC and kept getting colleges LOL
But when I googled UK Statute I got this site http://www.statutelaw.gov.uk/

Has anyone called an attorney to ask them about how the UCC is applied or if it is used in the UK? That may prove interesting/informative.

There are too many similarities between seemingly different countries/nations (also known as bankrupt corporations) to believe the UCC doesn't come into play for the UK... :puzz:

From further googl'ing I remembered the term lex mercatoria (aka: international commercial law)...which is where the UCC originated from (what I have discovered anyway), and lo' and behold... a book! "The Creeping Codification of the Lex Mercatoria" I found more information on the book here http://www.trans-lex.org/000004

And further googl'ing is showing me that the Uniform Law of International Sales of Goods 1964 reflects the English Sale of Goods Act 1979...Is it a coincidence that the word Uniform is used?

Another thing that may prove useful to google is Law Merchant since it ties into the International Trade Laws, the UCC, the Lex Mercatoria...

I wish I could have supplied more resources/infomation for you all. Back to working out things on my end... :exercise:
Reigne

I am "Me," "Myself," and "I" - There is no way to say it any more clearer

"Those who are willing to give up some liberty for some security deserve neither!" Ben Franklin
Reigne

Postby The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:19 pm

the UCC is a codified version of the Law Merchant, which is prevalent right across the globe and has been for centuries. but that does not mean that quoting the UCC in our documents has any force and effect under English law. and i speak as an individual who has filed a UCC-1 Financing Statement, as a Notice of Lien Interest to the international public, which is pretty much all we can use it for over here.

peace
Nothing, except the truth, is like it seems to be.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
The Freeman-on-the-Land known as Michael

PreviousNext

Return to Commercial Redemption