UCC-1 / Commercial Redemption Concerns

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

UCC-1 / Commercial Redemption Concerns

Postby Highspirit » Tue May 05, 2009 7:29 am

Guys, I am concerned. I have researched Winston Shrout, Earl Koskella and others in the Commercial Redemption field. I like what I see and I can see how it would be excellent to only use your 'Person' as and when you need to do business etc. Also about placing Liens etc and clearing debt and reclaiming your BC.

However, I have discovered that the UCC does not apply in any way whatsoever in the UK and that filing a UCC-1 could be a totally pointless excersise.

The UCC was introduced to facilitate business in a Uniform manner between the States of the USA. Period.

I woud love to be wrong because this means a complete re-think on all Commercial Redeption procedure for the UK. It means that the 1099 OID etc are not valid.

It may also mean that A4V is also not applicable in the UK.

This could be a major setback for the CR seekers like me who can see and value its validity.

Does anyone have any info that would counter my concerns?

Thank you :-)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Re: UCC-1 / Commercial Redemption Concerns

Postby jonboy » Tue May 05, 2009 8:34 pm

I heard Jordan Maxwell say in a video (I think it was part 3 of "Hijacking Humanity) that UCC applies universally throughout the world, to make international transactions possible. Hope I am right. Think HH part3 is in the vids section.
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby huntingross » Wed May 06, 2009 12:17 am

Ditto Jon, it is stated in the vid....but when I came across Mary Croft quoting the 1099 OID, I was looking for the UK equivalent, the form seemed the wrong format to be useable here.

My money is on Copyright and Trademark....for me it's a one horse race....fight fear with fear....your debts bigger than my debt....tell you what scratch mine out and I'll scratch yours out....alternatively...I'll realise your debt and pay mine off and have some cash left over....second thoughts...lets just do that.

I loved the Ex US Cop that stared out the judge....she was feared to give him any more Orders....money still talks.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Highspirit » Thu May 07, 2009 7:02 am

I haven't seen the US Cop one, any link please?

I have seen the vid where Jordan Maxwell states UCC is worldwide but I can't find any evidence of that and it you research UCC it says it is only valid in the USA.

I also believe the copyright etc may be a way forward but only just starting to research that. Is there any other links on that as well please and can anyone provide a brief explanation of what it can do?

Thanks guys :-)
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby huntingross » Thu May 07, 2009 12:04 pm

The Ex Cop one is here :

viewtopic.php?f=65&t=697

The Copyright Trademark stuff is here and on my website :

viewtopic.php?f=70&t=682
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Free » Thu May 14, 2009 6:14 pm

I don't think the UCC-1 is appropriate for usage here in little britain. However I do think the copyright/trademark notice is a must do. I've done one ready for signing and serving. I believe no matter what, we must regain exclusive rights to our strawman.

There is a remedy for everything in law. The UCC may not work here, but I'm pretty damn sure that our equivalent can be found in Admiralty law somewhere. Afterall all our so called courts are Admiralty, it could follow that the remedy lay within to the recognition of our own statement of finance. Surely, we need only apply the basics of the USA codes, to a form of our own design which states the same information without actually naming the codes or statutes.

I've found a commercial remedy for Mortgages. Not for the faint hearted but it looks to me like just what is needed. It's called 'Notice of International commercial claim in Admiralty Administrative Remedy'

Just my thinking.

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby huntingross » Sat May 23, 2009 10:31 am

'Notice of International commercial claim in Admiralty Administrative Remedy'....what happened with this Free....are you in a position to post anything on it yet ?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Free » Sun May 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Here's the link to the template.

http://www.real-debt-elimination.com/debt-elimination-tools/notice_of_international_commercial_claim.htm

You can see clearly how it sets out the claim.

It may come to pass that should the banks fight it you might end up standing in court to defend the claim

However in my humble opinion i dont think it would come to that since the claim speaks truths which the banks will never want to admit to..

Free
Ironic, that those who would consider us mad choose to live in the madness of an illusion
Free

Postby Free » Sun May 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Cant remember whether I said or not but I've pretty much completed my copyright/tradename agreement.

Several UCC codes are stated as reference in the document which, I believe will be rejected if served in the UK.

So I did some digging and located what appears to be the relevant equivalent statutes and am considering now one of two steps to take.

A) either use the UCC codes in full written form rather than referral or:

B) Transplant UK statutes which appear to offer a close similarity to the UCC codes..

It's my understanding that once the Copyright /Tradename notice is served it takes immediate effect

However without direct access to the strawmans account details it may be difficult to see any attempts to gain access by 3rd parties.

Is anyone else filing their copyright agreement..? If they are a chat would be good.

Free
Free

Postby Freeman-B » Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:44 pm

This has been on my mind for some time - whether to attempt to forge a route through the shark-infested waterss of the British system or to navigate the equally sharky, but somewhat better-tested US waters (I already got an EIN just in case!). The thought of having the IRS as my debt collector is quite encouraging.

On balance, I think it might be best to keep it in the UK, especially as I now have my estoppel in place. I am now working to create my security agreement, lien and default judgement - if anyone has UK versions, these would be most appreciated (only have US ones to date)

Otherwise, I will attempt to "Britify" them myself and post here for comments.

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Next

Return to Commercial Redemption