Taking control of your Strawman

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Taking control of your Strawman

Postby paulgrayson1961 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:01 am

Ok... Off the back of my previous post on several aspects of developing a freeman strategy and "working" the boundaries of TPTB, my head is still frazzled :yawn: and I need to step back to gain some clarity here... :puzz:
There is some great advice, support, knowledge and education here on FMOTL and my heartfelt thanks to everyone...

To take "control" of your strawman you need to do what?
My understanding, limited as it is, suggests:
1. Copywrite your name. (Opinion appears divided somewhat on whether to copywrite Strawman or Life Force Soul of Man)
2. NOUICOR - (I have written one at great length!! although I still need some "convincing" on the real and tangible benefits)
3. Commercial Security Agreement -
4. Hold Harmless & Indemnity Agreement -

Have I missed anything?
Has anyone here completed the process and if so what opinion/suggestion can they offer... I really need to be able to understand this as it is "doing my head in!" :ouch:

All comments very much appreciated..
paulgrayson1961

Re: Taking control of your Strawman

Postby gepisar » Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:27 am

Thought Id write a line or two to bring this up. I'd also like to thrash this out once and for all.

1.copyright name:

What is a name? Whos name? Who owns it? And can you copyright it? And WHAT specifically are you copyrighting, the image of your name, its form,the glyph, the icon, the sound it makes when spoken or its likeness? Supposing we can copyright fonts, then the autograph must be described specifically. Does this mean variants and approximations (upper-case, lower-case) can not be included unless specifically described in the copyright notice? (I assume most do?) How is an autograph different from a signature? What about using a thumb print?

I guess any thing is possible, so the question really is, for what purpose do you want to copyright "your" name? Is it yours? Im afraid Im being a bit lazy: I dont have the answers. However, I believe V has mentioned that the names are owned by the Vatican. If this is the case, how so? Do they just make the list of words and copyright them all? In which case, have the Vatican copyrighted languages and words, letters and all combinations thereof? Ian:Robb-F got me thinking along these lines. His posts are a little hard going. [Along other lines, I also found out what he was referring to about the Pope knowing about a child abuse. Ian is almost right: ALL child abuse cases involving "the church" members are reported to the Pope. Theres a documentary about this on topdocumentaries.com]

Cut from Wikipedia, for what its worth: "Vatican City has no set official language. Unlike the Holy See, which most often uses Latin for the authoritative version of official documents of the Roman Catholic Church"

Interestingly: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Writing_systems_worldwide.png

I think you're right to ask. These questions need buttoning down before we move on to the next points. Is it conceivable that the Vatican own Latin and the 26 letters of the English alphabet? (Just imagine claiming patent on the HTML hyperlink, I bet BT are kicking themselves with that one - remember the windscreen wipers patents: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windscreen_wiper. If BT were awarded the patent, a retrospective or future royalty of just 0.001p per click will probably kill the internet - Is this why the Vatican 'allows' us use of their languages - Im just speculating here!)

Anyway, I digress:

I gather some people issue a licence or user agreement. If I assume Ian:Robb-F has indeed copyrighted his name, can I write his full autograph of glyph without fear of breaching his I.P?

If I "get away" using it and he doesn't act, but he acts say against a bank, thats obviously one-sided and probably frivolous or vindictive. So, is there a high maintenance cost with doing this?

Would you licence the banks to send you statements but not crappy letters? How do you control it?

Sorry Im being lazy, just got in from a LONG LONG drive. But these are important questions: the fundamentals.
Anyone?
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Re: Taking control of your Strawman

Postby huntingross » Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:02 pm

paulgrayson1961 wrote:Ok... Off the back of my previous post on several aspects of developing a freeman strategy and "working" the boundaries of TPTB, my head is still frazzled :yawn: and I need to step back to gain some clarity here... :puzz:
There is some great advice, support, knowledge and education here on FMOTL and my heartfelt thanks to everyone...

To take "control" of your strawman you need to do what?
My understanding, limited as it is, suggests:
1. Copywrite your name. (Opinion appears divided somewhat on whether to copywrite Strawman or Life Force Soul of Man)
2. NOUICOR - (I have written one at great length!! although I still need some "convincing" on the real and tangible benefits)
3. Commercial Security Agreement -
4. Hold Harmless & Indemnity Agreement -

Have I missed anything?
Has anyone here completed the process and if so what opinion/suggestion can they offer... I really need to be able to understand this as it is "doing my head in!" :ouch:

All comments very much appreciated..

Depending on how you approach this, 1 and 2 can be the same thing or they can be an extension of the other.....I feel my copyright covers what I want to say and have not completed a NOUiCOR.

The spectrum seems to be :
a. one can't copyright any name to
b. copyright STRAWMAN or
c. copyright human.

a. strikes me as a philosophy....what is a 'name' that you copyright....its just a jumble of letters...along the lines of gepisar's comment.
As for b. and c. they have arguements for both.....for my part, I have copyright on the STRAWMAN, my template is from the first human I watched "advertising" this idea....Irene Maus....was she the first ?....even if she was first is she right ?.....I don't know.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to Commercial Redemption