learning Difficulties!

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

learning Difficulties!

Postby paulgrayson1961 » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:00 pm

Hi guys (and girls) trust you can help...

I am still trying to get my head around all of this and have spent the last days and weeks reviewing all releveant posts and threads and I am in a daze :ouch: I need to do some more research and this is my dilemma...

OK...
1. Have started to write my NOUICOR (really interesting excercise) and have taken the "bones" of the content from posts already here... I have "my" understanding and will continue with it and once happy (if ever :gasp: ) will have it notarised and posted accordingly.
2. Security agreement... This one as yet I am struggling with... Have read many posts here and need to fully understand the process and concept in more detail. Can anyone point me to information/reading/video etc that will flesh out my appreciation of a security agreement.
3. Filing a Lien interest against your strawman... again, painfully working through this and there are some great posts here, (thanks to all contributors) but again, can anyone point me in a direction of addittional material in whatever format to help crystalise my thinking...
4. Copywrite... thanks to Huntingross, I think I am getting there but again, any material in whatever format that is usefull education and reading is most useful.

Thanks in advance :clap:
paulgrayson1961

Re: learning Difficulties!

Postby Highspirit » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:44 am

Hi Paul, I have to agree it is a minefiled of information when approaching these subjects. I have been looking into all this for over 12months now and still confused in may areas. It's all new and expanding and changing so quickly.

Firstly I remain unconvinced but open minded now about the NOUCOR. I say this because it appears to me that we are asking permission to secure our rights we were born with anyway. Do we not as a Natural Man / Woman have all the rights we would ever need at birth? Until we start to associate ourselves with our 'Fiction' which was done by deception. Why would we want to then state our understanding and claim our rights when we already have them anyway if we sever the connection with our legal fiction. Just a thought, like I say, I'm open minded and need further convincing about the NOUCOR.

The Security agreement as I understand it needs to be done with a UCC-1 which I am now happy can be used by us in the UK. A filing with other documents as well. I find FMOTLKAMicheals website a good guide on this and other requirements but still lacking the detailed infor for doing the procoess. Same for a Lien on the Strawman. His website is http://www.freetheplanet.net

The Copyright issue I am struggling with also. I see Huntingross has done a lot of excellent work on this but he seems to reverse the Trademark and Copyright compared to other leading figures like Irene Gravenhorst and Thomas Anderson who Trademark the 'Legal Fiction' name not Copyright it and I am still trying to find out why it is that way round or should be that way round.

I am getting there slowly but surely :-)

Hope this little helps
HS
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby paulgrayson1961 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:18 am

Thanks Highspirit... much appreciated and it is good to know that I am not alone in working through all this stuff.
NOUICOR I agree with your comments, even though I have written one, (been an interesting experience anyway) and there is a suggestion that a Statuary Demand is more applicable... OK, more understanding needed on my part...
On the security agreement ... have been to freetheplanet which is a great site and FMOTL Michael is a great inspiration and source of enlightement, but I am a little confused on the documents, UCC1, filing etc... sometimes it is not just the research it is knowing where to go for it and once there, what to look for...
Out of curiosity, I notice that you are challangeing your mortgage/loans using the lien process. Does the security agreement or having a lien on your strawman need to be in place before starting the lien process (I guess not) but clarification would be good. On that subject, how is it all proceeding?
Thanks again HS, your comments are very much appreciated.
paulgrayson1961

Postby Highspirit » Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:26 am

Hi again Paul, I have not heard about the Stat Demand approach instead of the NOUCOR, I would be grateful for any research material there is on that matter.

I am doing several Commercial Liens and my understanding is that you do not need to secure your Strawman for this process. I understand that the lien on the Strawman however can be quite importnat in case people start a commercial Lien on you. In fact I have started doing one on 2 individuals who worked as a pertnership in a non-limited company. They have taken money from people for a service they never delivered essentially and are now refusing refunds as promised. That will be interesting i'm sure.

I am currently looking at a formal full proces for securing your Strawman and if it seems ok then I will pass on the info but reluctant to do so now due to possibilities of misinfo etc.

My Liens are going well so far and just serving the Notice of Liens' so am a long long way off anything certain yet.

Cheers
HS
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby paulgrayson1961 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:45 pm

Thanks again HS...
Will locate the statutory demand info and send to you.
Best wishes with your ongoing ... sounds like it is getting interesting :grin:
paulgrayson1961

Postby huntingross » Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:26 pm

With respect to everyone here, the User Agreement and Copyright Notice that I posted here is the Canadian template from Irene to a colleague of hers, emailed to me. I simply Britified it.

The format that I have adopted is Irene's, unless anyone has info to show otherwise.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby paulgrayson1961 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:08 am

Thanks HR,
Did not mean to cause offence and I am sure that was also true of HS. Developing my knowledge and understanding and my thanks to your sterling work on another thread. I just need to be clear in my mind before committing pen to paper.
I will check out Irene's work and to some extent this was my original question... where to find info and who to research to expand ones education.
My thanks again HR,
paulgrayson1961

Postby Highspirit » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:13 am

Hi HG, I for one am very thankful for the information you have supplied for the Tadename etc. I see Irene in her promotions always states her fiction name as being tm'd and not copyrighted and this is the confusing bit for me. There is so much emphasis on how things have got to be right that I am just trying to get my head around which way this should be and why. The templates you have demonstrated are excellent I just wish there was info around to explain why we tm or copyright the fiction or the other way round.

Thanks again.
HS
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby huntingross » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:45 pm

Hi Paul, HS

I have heard reasons for the inverse of the way I have it (ie Irene)....and it makes a degree of sense, but this way around also makes sense to me....ie....we are the author of our caps name and therefore hold the copyright of it.

HS, if you could post anything you have seen or heard by Irene on this that appears to be at odds with her Agreement, I would be very keen to see it....I do not wish to perpetuate a wrong if it is indeed to be the other way around.

I've checked Thomas Anderson and he has not copyright protected his name, he claims it is a common misconception that this is possible....he has only trademarked his caps name and he did that by registration (statute)...he does explain a little about that....
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to Commercial Redemption