USA Filing my UCC-1 on Thursday, ADVICE PLS

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Re: USA Filing my UCC-1 on Thursday, ADVICE PLS

Postby Highspirit » Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:44 pm

Compression, you are right, we are all brothers and sisters and need to help each other without boundaries. I have recently learn't that the UCC-1 is also an applicable document in the UK and that we too should file the same way as you do. After all, it would seem our National Insurance Numbers here or your eqivalent are all issued by the IMF and therefore all our documents are international. We in the UK I believe should also file our papers at the same place as you which I understand to be Washington???

I understand we should create the secured party and also a lien on our strawman as a sort of priority. I am still trying to understand the Copyright and Trademark aspect.

There also seems to be several schools of thought.

1. A total Freeman-On-The-Land who rejects Commercial Redemption
2. A Freeman-On-The-Land who accepts Commercial Redemption and uses as neccessary
3. Commercial Redemption advocates who completely reject the Freeman movement.

I tend to sit in number 2 as I continue learning all this stuff. Wht I do know for sure however is that this corrupt and bankrupt system has got to go as it is enslaving us more and more by the minute.

So you are welcome here and I for one would be grateful of any feedback and knowledge you have to offer us as we also learn and give back

HS
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby compressionrati0 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:51 pm

Thanks, Highspirit :grin:

I sit on the edge of #2 closing in on #1. If I didn't have a wife and a wonderful life with her, I'd probably be sitting firmly in #1 as a nomadic hippy ;-).

Anyway, is filing a lien against the strawman easily done? Is there a thread on here that informs just what this lien is and does? If not, is there a site that you can direct me to that explains this lien?

Thanks for all your help! :D

Peace/blessings,
Christian
compressionrati0

Postby bustthematrix » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:28 pm

Hi Christian

Have a look at for more info on the US side of things.

I don't think people were being particularly unhelpful, some just did not understand where you were coming from....at all!

Bearing in mind some of the natural administrative differences between the US and the UK you'll get this from time to time where no one has a clue what you're on about.

Now that the fog has cleared, hopefully you'll get some help. :wink:
bustthematrix

Postby paulgrayson1961 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:17 pm

UCC1 ... would be grateful for someone to point me in the direction where I can find its application and use here in the UK? Have read that it is filed in the US but would like some further info if poss.

Sorry to hijack your thread CR, but I think we are all walking the same path... and I also echo Highspirits comments, you are welcome here ...
paulgrayson1961

Postby compressionrati0 » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:04 pm

I have been keeping up with Mary Croft on her blog http://www.spiritualeconomicsnow.net.

It seems that she's been living how she likes without a slew of administrative procedures. In fact, she states succinctly that if we are engaging in a ton of legal research and forms, that we haven't escaped the system at all, rather, we have become integrated into it!

I'm pretty sure she has filed (and suggests that we all do) papers in order to reclaim control of our strawman. Beyond that, though, it seems like she sent letters to the Ministers (in Canada) of Treasure and Commerce(?) and received responses that line up with our beliefs of Freeman-on-the-land and commercial issues.

I'm going to try that path. Firstly, of course, filing the UCC-1 (USA), accepting for value the birth cert, file a lien against strawman, and copyright names. Then, I'm going to call the Secretary of Treasury's office. Probably won't talk directly to him (lol) but will get the information on how to send registered mail that he will actually read. Then I'll send letters akin to Mary Croft's (of course citing the laws, UCC codes, statutes, etc) and requesting confirmation of the information. Then a letter to the Secretary of Treasury for my individual state (which Mary did as well) stating the same information and asking for confirmation as well. Since all of this information is not only true, but also their own legal structure, I will (hopefully) get positive responses.

Then it's time to let the credit card companies know what the deal is.

This will take a while, so if anyone's looking for updates (USA), subscribe to this thread and I'll update as I complete the steps. Let's see with the SoT has to say ;-P

Peace and blessings,
Christian
compressionrati0

Postby bustthematrix » Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:15 am

Hi CR

All the best to you.

Regarding UCC-1 Financing Statement filings, this was posted on another thread I visit :-

An interesting exchange with the UCC filing officer at www.dol.wa.gov
Answers to most of your questions can be found on the UCC homepage at: http://www.dol.wa.gov/business/UCC/index.html
Be sure to review the sections titled UCC Overview and Laws and Rules before filing.

1) How do I go about executing a UCC-1 Financing Statement?
Administrative rules, WAC 308-391

2) Where may I obtain more comprehensive information on doing the same?
Administrative rules, WAC 308-391

3) What is your jurisdiction in accepting UCC-1 Financing Statements?
RCW 62A.9A-501

4) What do you do with filed UCC-1 Financing Statements?
We scan them and keep a digital record for 1 year beyond lapse date. We provide copies of the records when requested by any individual, and we provide the raw bulk data to companies who have a contract to purchase it.

5) Can you accept UCC-1 Financing Statements from foreign countries and individuals e.g. EU or Middle East persons and Corporations?
Yes.

6) What receipts, evidence or notices do you publish to show that a UCC-1 Financing Statement has been filed?
We provide an acknowledgment of filing to the filer, in the same manner it was submitted. We also provide certified search reports upon request.

7) Who would normally be interested in whether a not a UCC-1 Financing Statement was filed?
Normally, lenders who make loans and their representatives.

8) If a UCC-1 Financing Statement is not filed correctly, how would the filer know this and what do you do to prevent incorrect filing?
At the time of filing, we provide a system-generated acknowledgment that displays all the data that we accepted. It is the filer’s responsibility to verify that acknowledgment against what they submitted. If a paper filing is refused or only partially accepted, we send the filer a refusal notice.

I hope a review of this information will provide the information you need. If not, please consult an attorney who specializes in UCC law as this office cannot offer any legal advice or interpretation of the law.

Sincerely,
UCC Filing Officer

Hope it helps.
bustthematrix

Postby compressionrati0 » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:22 pm

Wow, it's all right on their site! LoL. Hiding in plain site. I shoulda known. Thanks Bustthe
compressionrati0

Postby Stephanie » Sun May 16, 2010 10:07 pm

I typed 'Uniform Commercial Code' into a search engine and this is what Wikipedia has to say about UCC:

The Uniform Commercial Code (UCC or the Code), first published in 1952, is one of a number of uniform acts that have been promulgated in conjunction with efforts to harmonize the law of sales and other commercial transactions in all 50 states within the United States of America.

The goal of harmonizing state law is important because of the prevalence of commercial transactions that extend beyond one state. For example, goods may be manufactured in State A, warehoused in State B, sold from State C and delivered in State D. The UCC therefore achieved the goal of substantial uniformity in commercial laws and, at the same time, allowed the states the flexibility to meet local circumstances.[citation needed] The UCC deals primarily with transactions involving personal property (movable property), not real property (immovable property).

The UCC is the longest and most elaborate of the uniform acts. The Code has been a long-term, joint project of the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws (NCCUSL) and the American Law Institute (ALI).[1] Judge Herbert F. Goodrich was the Chairman of the Editorial Board of the original 1952 edition,[2] and the Code itself was drafted by some of the top legal scholars in the United States, including Karl N. Llewellyn, William A. Schnader, Soia Mentschikoff, and Grant Gilmore.

The Code, as the product of private organizations, is not itself the law, but only a recommendation of the laws that should be adopted in the states. Once enacted by a state, the UCC is codified into the state’s code of statutes. A state may adopt the UCC verbatim as written by ALI and NCCUSL, or a state may adopt the UCC with specific changes. Unless such changes are minor, they can affect the purpose and meaning of the Code in promoting uniformity of law among the various states.

Thus persons doing business in different states must check local law. In Payne v. Stalley,[3] a lawyer relied on the official text of the Uniform Probate Code and failed to check the Florida statute. As a result, the lawyer missed a filing deadline on a multi-million dollar claim. The court wrote, "[w]e cannot rewrite Florida probate law to accommodate a Michigan attorney more familiar with the Uniform Probate Code."[4]

As you can see from the first quoted paragraph UCC only applies in America.
Stephanie

Postby barny00 » Tue May 18, 2010 12:58 am

Stephanie wrote:As you can see from the first quoted paragraph UCC only applies in America.

Hi Stephanie

This is a common misconception I think.

US = supposed Sovereign state only by deceit = deals commercially by way of UCC
UK = supposed Sovereign state only by deceit = deals commercially by way of BOA and maybe others
You = True sovereign + commercial entity = deals commercially in anyway you like! You have more right then a fictional state to decide what way you'd like to do business.

You are your own boss and can choose your law. Granted, if you wanted to interface with the UK de facto court system you might have a hard time getting them to uphold the 'legality' of your UCC contracts however, I don't think that changes the truth of the matter - its your choice.

Perhaps someone could let me know if I have this wrong.

:peace:
barny00

Postby spoonogsback » Tue May 18, 2010 9:48 am

Greetings to you all..... I have studied the UCC and all the commercial "remedies" that are said to exist!
They are in my opinion a rabbit hole connected to a warren of tunnels that will do a number of things.
None of which will "protect " you, what you believe to be your assets or what you believe to be your "rights" in commerce.
The UCC is and was designed by OTHERS for themselves and it was designed to place them in a position above you!
Don't you think that if you somehow manage to learn all the complicated gobbledygook that goes along with it and you find a "remedy" that puts you in a higher position than them, that they won't just change the rules ? ? Think about it folks !

Man exists without any papers.... we still live and breathe with out all the mumbo jumbo .........

I believe CR to be a con ! it's interesting to read up on but if you engage in any of the methods purveyed by it's exponents (and yes they do sell their "information")
then you will not find remedy (in my opinion) but you will find you have perhaps unwittingly entered into their world of fiction and make-believe .......
I don't know how anyone can possibly think that to be a good thing .....
I believe we must think this through again .......

Think of the proponents of this so called remedy for a moment ...... and then ask yourself a few questions .....

1. Why do they need payment if they already have the remedy ? ? ? surely if they had it, they would not require "cash" (as thats usually what they want) from you. ...... (in their eyes ,....... the Gullible !)

2. How come it's impossible to find one single accepted verified and documented case of this working ? ? .... I know they will tell you stories of it working, I have heard enough stories to write a book .....

3. Why do the proponents of CR (commercial redemption) always claim that they ALONE have the "secret" answer to the whole financial system but for $700 they will gladly share it with you ! ! ! .... Why because you are special to them in some way ? ? ? you are though because you still have some cash that they can suck up (thats why you are special to them)

4. How come they are still ALIVE ! ! ! ...... think on that for a moment folks ! ! ! ......... why are they allowed to live by the so called powers that be ... ? ? ?
It would surely make sense for these guys to be hunted down and "dealt with" by the system lords .... wouldn't it ? ? ?

5. There are lots of success stories out there ...... lots of them ..... (all bull in my opinion) but there are also a lot of good folk that have lost their property and or have been dis-enfranchised by these crooks ! There are so many people that claim success but they will not give details ! ! ! .... I have heard their excuses that they are protecting the "secret" or the one involved needs their privacy protected ...... well I'm sorry to be the one that says this .... but my opinion Commercial redemption is all BOLLOCKS .... and no substance.

I am sorry if this seems like a kick in your financial groin ..... but the answer is simple! yes Simple!

Stop engaging with a bunch of CROOKS ...... then and only then will you figure out that the answer you seek has been within your grasp you just over complicated it ..... (As we tend to) The answer has been given to you all by nature ! ...... ok you ready for this ?

T H E R E I S N O M O N E Y ! ! ! ...... There is just us you and me and everyone .... we are pretty much all the same, pretty much we all have the same desires, wants and needs ..... pretty much we all want to be loved, liked, admired, attractive, comfortable and content. The so called "System lords" have these desires also ...... but they are not prepared to do any physical work to obtain their end..... But ! they were smart and cunning ! they were prepared to do something that you perhaps were not ..... they were willing to enslave the whole of mankind .... and they pretty much almost have ..... I think the greatest shock to me was when I realized that it was simply an idea they had implanted into us at a very early age that allowed for this to happen .....
Once that was firmly implanted their task was simple ..... Once they had "captivated our attention" we were on the road to depravity, starvation amongst plenty
poverty where there was no want of goods....

My friends, please re-think your notions about Commercial redemption .........

Veronica has explained it many times .... why not listen to her excellent pod casts on the matter ........

Peace
spoonogsback

PreviousNext

Return to Commercial Redemption