USA Filing my UCC-1 on Thursday, ADVICE PLS

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

USA Filing my UCC-1 on Thursday, ADVICE PLS

Postby compressionrati0 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:59 pm

Hey all! I've put some background here, but if you just want to see my question, jump down to "THE CRUX"

I've recently checked out Mary Croft's web blog (http://www.spiritualeconomicsnow.net) and got linked to a site called http://www.freedomfiles.com which has an awesome book that adds onto Mary Croft's (it is 350+ pages) ideas. I completely understand who I am. I am not NAME or even Name, I am a man of God (or the creator who also doesn't have a NAME or Name). We, as stewards of our planet for the universe/creator, ALL have shared ownership of the planet and all things in it (resources/plants/animals which we need to respect).

Even suggesting that all the food/water/un-processed "products" are pre-paid because of our "accounts" isn't entirely correct. It all belongs to all of us all the time. If someone puts personal work and pride into a "product" (such as a hand crafted item), then they can trade it for a service or good that someone else has also worked personally on.

While I'm understanding all these things, I also understand that most men and women in the world do not know what is happening (although many claim to understand the Bible). So, to be able to eat, live, be clothed, and obtain the necessary tools for my creation, I need to operate in commerce.

THE CRUX:
I'm ready to file my UCC-1 to claim control of the STRAWMAN. Before I do so, I want to be sure I haven't missed anything. I've copyrighted my name by sending the all capitals STRAWMAN along with the Upper-lowercase Strawman, dated through the mail and haven't opened the envelope (as was suggested on another forum). I've created a Security Agreement and Indemnity Bond, numbered them and listed them amongst the collateral in my UCC-1. I've followed the instructions that Russell gives in his YouTube videos for filling out the UCC-1.

My main concern is that I've seen people talking about Power of Attorney, and Accepting for Value the birth certificate... are these needed steps in the UCC-1 filing process? I've also heard some talking about a Lien... is all this necessary for getting control of STRAWMAN?
compressionrati0

Re: USA Filing my UCC-1 on Thursday, ADVICE PLS

Postby Highspirit » Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:57 am

Hi, I am not too sure where you are coming from with this one. I have been reading the way to do things within commercial redemption in a completely opposite way to what you have explained. For example, I believe the way you have done copyright is wrong and may not be needed. I am open to guidance though. Is any of your paperwork Notorised?

Thanks
HS
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby compressionrati0 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:18 pm

The security agreement and indemnity bond are notarized but we aren't supposed to file those AFAIK. Just keep them in our records. The UCC-1 is the only thing to be filed AFAIK.

The only reason I did the copyright was because it was listed on the things to do in one of the other forums I've been to. The method used is actually valid for copyrighting creative works (music, writing, etc) so I didn't know if it would work for the NAME. Someone on the other forum said it works fine. Either way, the more I grow to understand our reality, the less that seems to need be done.

Really, I just want to make sure that I have control of the STRAWMAN. Until reality snaps back into the light, in order to survive, it is required to partake in commerce. Within the next few months, I believe that my soul will not be able to "work for a living" anymore. It is slavery, plain and simple. Life is too precious to be wasted on the bureaucratic nonsense that most "careers" entail, not to mention the fact that the "system" in general is what benefits from this work and humanity most definitely is not benefiting from the system. As has been shown through much research, only about 5% of the planet's population actual benefit from this system.

I need control of the STRAWMAN simply to put down the STRAWMAN's account and routing numbers in my acceptance for value statements that I'll put on all presentments (cc bills, etc). The idea that A4V "does not work" simply isn't correct. If you know who you are and you understand that you are everything, there is no way that it "cannot work". It isn't a matter of it working, it is a matter of understanding how to exert the knowledge. The system has far too many other people to oppress than to delegate it's time trying to fight an impossible battle with one guy who just wants to discharge his phone/electric/food/water charges.

I have been reading the way to do things within commercial redemption in a completely opposite way to what you have explained.

Opposite? I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Do you mean that you do not fill out a UCC-1? Do you mean that the PoA and Lien are not part of what you are doing? What about my post is the opposite of your redemption?
compressionrati0

Postby bustthematrix » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:14 pm

Hi Compressionratio

UCC stads for Uniform Commercial Code right? It's something we in the UK here are just getting used to and learning how to interface with and how it affects us or not. It's a lot more clearly in view in the US where you are.

I think this is the reason HS was a bit confused by your line of reasoning? :wink:

Whilst we'll try and help as much as we can, I think you may have to come the wrong site just now!

There's more than one way to skin a cat!!! :yes:
bustthematrix

Postby bustthematrix » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:15 pm

CR

You also mentioned 'Russell' and certain 'videos' in your first post. Can you expound and clarify please? Who's Russell and where can these videos be found?

regards
Btm
bustthematrix

Postby Highspirit » Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Hi again CR,

I agree entirely with every word you have said and I also understand that right now we have to operate in commerce.

I also agree that taking charge of ones Strawman is essential but I haven't yet seen how that can be done. I was led to believe the UCC-1 is not applicable in the UK which left me at a blank as to how it could possibly be done.

I am sure a lot of people here would love to have this knowledge as well if you are happy to divulge your processes or guide us to where it can be found.

As for the copyright I have seen conflicting views about the postal method being outdated and irrelvant but if it is applicable I am happy to also follow that process.

Thank you for your input CR

HS
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby compressionrati0 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Eek! For one thing, I'm very new to this. Another, I have no knowledge of the UK methods only a lite beginners knowledge of the processes in the USA. The UCC-1 (here) in combination with a Security Agreement and Indemnity Bond is how you rebut the gov't assumption that you have given them control of the STRAWMAN and his accounts.

I've seen various lists of processes for the USA that have included copyrighting, accepting for value the birth cert, filing a lien against the STRAWMAN, and getting a Power of Attorney as well. All these seemed excessive as I've noticed a lot of people gaining control of STRAWMAN by simply filing the UCC-1 and having a notarized Security Agreement / Indemnity Bond filed at home (that are named in the Collateral of the UCC-1).

I was asking if anyone in the US is on here that has claimed control of their STRAWMAN can tell me if I need to do these other steps (copyright, power of attorney, accept for value, lien)?

I think you may have to come the wrong site just now!

I can assure you, I am on the right site :)

As for the copyright I have seen conflicting views about the postal method being outdated and irrelvant but if it is applicable I am happy to also follow that process.

I always had a hard time swallowing the idea that simply mailing my CDs to myself and leaving them sealed would pass for a copyright, but I guess it definitely proves the latest possible date of creation. As for the STRAWMAN names, I have no idea. Someone on another site mentioned that should be good enough (i'm still not sure copyrighting is even necessary). As for Russell, I found him by accident. I searched google for "security agreement number" and the YouTube video was in the first 10-15 hits. He has a whole series. He's kind of goofy, but shows how to fill out the UCC-1 (for USA 'persons' lol)
compressionrati0

Postby compressionrati0 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:19 pm

Bump

Going at lunch today. Anyone know about the lien/PoA/A4V for the birth cert (USA)? No?

Oh well, I guess I'll just file it as is.
compressionrati0

Postby Michaelangelo Coparo » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:10 am

Forgive the bluntness but you appear to be taking important and key steps with a lack of understanding, especially coming to a UK site asking questions about US methods.

In short I wish you all of the best but please be careful before you dive in. On the other side of the coin, action and intent is great, even when not performed to perfection, so good luck there too.
Michaelangelo Coparo

Postby compressionrati0 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:24 pm

Well, the website isn't a .co.uk and it doesn't mention the U.K. in the banner or really anywhere else. Even after perusing the threads, it seemed like there were plenty of other countries represented besides the UK (including the US) so I'm not sure why this is a "UK" site (aren't countries simply a tool of the PTB anyway).

With regards to doing things "without having any idea of what I'm doing", don't you think there's a reason I started the thread? I guess I"m confused by your confusion. It's simple. I would like to get my STRAWMAN in my control. That's it. In the US, we file a UCC-1 and fill out a security agreement and indemnity bond. There are some steps beyond that which several people have done and several people have NOT done, and I'm asking if they are necessary or superfluous.

Not sure how that's beyond the scope of the site called Freeman-On-The-Land with a tagline "Fear is cured by defensive action based on knowledge".
compressionrati0

Next

Return to Commercial Redemption