will fidelity work for you

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Re: will fidelity work for you

Postby carmi1942 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:36 am

the trojan wrote:i traced my cusip number a wee while back when there was a thread on tpuc
I found an account and an agents name
then I did this for others using their ni number and it turned out we all had the same agent but different age groups had different amounts (I am not sure of the details but it did not ring true)

I thought I had found the holy grail also but it seemed that typing in some random numbers or the year of birth brought up similar info.
then the trail goes quiet and no one seemed to take anything any further.
There are lots of groups attempting to access the birth bond and they seem to be using all manner of methods ,so far no one has succeeded to the point they have the holy grail.
I would suggest you sit patiently and wait until the eager beavers who appear to understand some kind of process ,achieve some success which no doubt will st all the forums on fire.
or not.

can you help me get to tpuc please send info to carmi1942@yahoo.com
carmi1942

Postby carmi1942 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:54 am

ArturoDekko wrote:CUSIP explanation here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CUSIP

Rumours of people finding theirs is just that. Theoretically if you can find yours, you could use it like a credit card number, or reclaim it as yours and cash it, theoretically.....

AD :saint:
hi .i am glen mahoney and i found my birth Redgistration.TELL ME how to use it as a credit card.
search value will not work for me as it did.please contact me at carmi1942@yahoo.com
fidelity will not work for me as it did be for.

.I claim that Birth Redgistration"warehouse receipt,"share no.539586.has a cusip number presently being traded on the new york stock exchange.[with out my consent or knowledge],I recently found this

Click symbol for detailed quote:
NAME SYMBOL CUSIP
/SEDOL FUND
NUMBER
FIDELITY ADVISOR INCREPLACE 2032 CL T FTIRX 31617K253 1941

FIDELITY ADVISOR INCREPLACE 2032 CL T (FTIRX) As of: 07/31/2009
NAV 40.22 Offer Price (POP) 41.68
Net Change 0.19 Load % 3.50%
Net Change % 0.47% Last Dividend (07/30/2009) 0.0500
Previous NAV 40.03 Last Cap Gain (12/30/2008) 0.3400
Previous NAV Date 07/30/2009 30-Day Yield %
Fund Number 1941 Trade | Chart
Quotes are displayed by Date/Time in Eastern time.
19. Whereas it is my understanding that dividends held on Birth Redgistration "warehouse receipt," share no.539586. by shareholder South Dakota State will be transfered to shareowner upon notice of claim of right.to make a Claim in recoupment [Reparations] for fraud committed upon an infant [See UCC 3-305]. that being Glen Edward Mahoney of the Mahoney family, Notification of Birth Redgistration"warehouse receipt," no.539586. March28.1941. Edmunds County,South Dakota,and
carmi1942

Postby carmi1942 » Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:27 am

ArturoDekko wrote:I understood the CUSIP number to be the number given to the strawman account which is traded on the financial market. I have heard rumours of people finding their own personal CUSIP number and tracking down its current holder and value. Other than that I do not know what fidelity is or how one would search for your CUSIP.
Maybe carmi1942 can come back and expand a little, preferably discovering the CAPITALS key on the keyboard. It is so belittling to call oneself i; I do not see it as humility for I am proud to be who I am.

AD
carmi1942

Postby carmi1942 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:23 pm

ArturoDekko wrote:CUSIP explanation here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CUSIP

Rumours of people finding theirs is just that. Theoretically if you can find yours, you could use it like a credit card number, or reclaim it as yours and cash it, theoretically.....

AD :saint:

Please tell me how to use the CUSIP number on Birth certificate as a credit card number to reclaim all that is mine .THIS is not one of them RUMOURS i have my cusip number.
e-mail me at carmi1942@yahoo.com with your info.thanks glen
carmi1942

Postby carmi1942 » Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:32 pm

Please tell me how to use the CUSIP number on Birth certificate as a credit card number to reclaim all that is mine .THIS is not one of them RUMOURS i have my cusip number.
e-mail me at carmi1942@yahoo.com with your info.thanks glen
carmi1942

Previous

Return to Commercial Redemption