will fidelity work for you

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Re: will fidelity work for you

Postby joefree » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:31 pm

This is really interesting - I had not heard of it before. Sounds like a mystery worthy of Scooby Doo.......... hehehehe (in a scooby voice). :grin:

I am interested to hear back from Carmi to see if he has any insights.

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby carmi1942 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:24 am

Sophia wrote:Is this a spam or what?
:sun:

www.fidelity.com

all notes.court cases.bithcertificats.marrage liecense.etc. deathcertificate. are bonded on the newyork stock exchange.with out your knowledge .
the seach value number will no longer work for some reason.guess to many were finding the fruth.

i found my birthcertificate.etc..

no fidelity is not spam.
contact me by PM. for some reason i cant get info from fidelity to go in this fourm.it seams to go into a e-mail .
will try to give you the info i have found.PM me.....

EDITED BY JOE TO REMOVE PERSONAL EMAIL
carmi1942

Postby joefree » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:38 am

Hi Carmi

Thanks for the clarification. I'm not sure why you can't enter information on the forum. I have removed your email address from your post since you will get loads of unsolicited spam. Use the PM function which is an internal email if you want others to contact you.

I have just been looking at the Fidelity site and there is a sign up that asks for your social security number. I do not have mine to hand (having lived abroad for too many years) but it looks worth investigating.

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby carmi1942 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:24 am

ArturoDekko wrote:I understood the CUSIP number to be the number given to the strawman account which is traded on the financial market. I have heard rumours of people finding their own personal CUSIP number and tracking down its current holder and value. Other than that I do not know what fidelity is or how one would search for your CUSIP.
Maybe carmi1942 can come back and expand a little, preferably discovering the CAPITALS key on the keyboard. It is so belittling to call oneself i; I do not see it as humility for I am proud to be who I am.

AD

IT is my understanding if you want to be a freeman- standing -on -dry-land,you can not be/USE a PERSON.BE A RESIDENT.YOU DO NOT USE TITLES OF NOBILITY
THAT includes MISS.MRS.MR. And the last thing you do is use a CAPITAL I when referring to yourself.this all puts you into admerlty jurisdiction SO discovering the CAPITALS key on the keyboard ONLY MAKES YOU A slave to the system.we are all brain washed in school to use capitals etc.this will get you redy for court so you are make a monky out of and dont know why.everything is bonded.you being on this fourm you should know that discovering the CAPITALS key on the keyboard only makes you a slave.so be a free human do NOT USE A CAPITAL I.CONTACT ME AT carmi1942@yahoo.com i have a hard time with the fourm.
have a good day.
carmi1942

Postby carmi1942 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:59 am

Sophia wrote:How exciting - thanks for lighting the path AD - so what does CUSIP stand for? I'd love to track mine down - that would be like finding the proof - the holy grail -
:sun:

cusip---committee on uniform securities Identification procedures. i found this info on Welcome to Call to Decision.

The problem i have is fidelity will not work .contact me at carmi1942@yahoo.com

i found my birthcertificate is being traded on newyork stock exchange.with out my concent .
carmi1942

Postby carmi1942 » Thu Oct 01, 2009 7:20 am

joefree wrote:This is really interesting - I had not heard of it before. Sounds like a mystery worthy of Scooby Doo.......... hehehehe (in a scooby voice). :grin:

I am interested to hear back from Carmi to see if he has any insights.

Joe

go to Please help me make improvements.

i am trying to cancell the person in the berthcertificate.drop me a lime at glen mahoney.856 st.lorraine ,ilang ilang.Guiguinto.Bulacan .philippines 3015

send me your e-mail address.
carmi1942

Postby Highspirit » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Im fairly convinced this has been debunked, a waste if time but I remain open minded also.

HS
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Postby ArturoDekko » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:07 pm

carmi1942 wrote:
ArturoDekko wrote:I understood the CUSIP number to be the number given to the strawman account which is traded on the financial market. I have heard rumours of people finding their own personal CUSIP number and tracking down its current holder and value. Other than that I do not know what fidelity is or how one would search for your CUSIP.
Maybe carmi1942 can come back and expand a little, preferably discovering the CAPITALS key on the keyboard. It is so belittling to call oneself i; I do not see it as humility for I am proud to be who I am.

AD

IT is my understanding if you want to be a freeman- standing -on -dry-land,you can not be/USE a PERSON.BE A RESIDENT.YOU DO NOT USE TITLES OF NOBILITY
THAT includes MISS.MRS.MR. And the last thing you do is use a CAPITAL I when referring to yourself.this all puts you into admerlty jurisdiction SO discovering the CAPITALS key on the keyboard ONLY MAKES YOU A slave to the system.we are all brain washed in school to use capitals etc.this will get you redy for court so you are make a monky out of and dont know why.everything is bonded.you being on this fourm you should know that discovering the CAPITALS key on the keyboard only makes you a slave.so be a free human do NOT USE A CAPITAL I.CONTACT ME AT carmi1942@yahoo.com i have a hard time with the fourm.
have a good day.

My apologies in that case carmi. I did not realise capitalised I was the same as CAPITALISED PERSON. On the face of your post, it looked like one of the young text-speak that never uses CAPITALS.
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:20 pm

Carmi, it does sound quite logical. If CAPS denote the PERSON, then a CAP I will denote the PERSON also.

Ok, even if this is not the case, it would do no harm to use the small i in correspondence i suppose :grin: It would save me all that bloody hot-cross-finger-knot-work getting the shift key NOT the CTRL, with fingers like pigs boobs! :yes: :mrgreen:

Lastly, the organobots receiving it would make the assumption that we are thick, writing this way, underestimating us!

Cheers Carmi - thought provoking post, m8
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby ArturoDekko » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:36 pm

I know this is going off topic ... but [spank my botty and send me to bed without any supper :giggle: ] ... I appreciate the logic behind the CAPITALS philosophy, but it has always been my contention, as I have posted elsewhere, that the language is like the money; there is money of exchange, real money and there is money of account, fictional money; there is ordinary language, real language and there is legalese, fictional language. When I speak or write, as a Sovereign, I am using ordinary language, common language, and I do not consent to anyone interpreting it as legislative language. I do not write legalese as I am not a member of the legal profession and have no right to do so. It is just as bad as political correctness, I object to having to rethink my vocabulary just because some minority MIGHT think that what I am saying is offensive. [controlling the words we use controls the way we think] Language is incredibly mutable and in the end it is the intent that is important. So ... I, as a Sovereign, shall continue to use "I" capitalised whenever I want to as I have an un-rebutted affidavit, accepted by the highest authority, that says that I have nothing to do with their silly game and its silly rules and language. I shall abide, as best I can, to the rules of grammar, punctuation and spelling that where common when I learnt of such things, although I do reserve the right to use that grammar as creatively and artistically as I like as and when I choose to. [bearing in mind that "grammar" comes from "grimoire", which is a book of spells :rotfl: ]
Each to their own.

AD :saint:
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

PreviousNext

Return to Commercial Redemption