Getting out of the system for good? - DISCUSSION THREAD

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Re: Getting out of the system for good? - DISCUSSION THREAD

Postby sanctus clarus » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:50 pm

While sticking to the thread about abundance I designed a system a long time ago to get off the grid. I had everything sown up except electricity but I will get to that after starting to explain the basis of my design.
The algae way.
Algae is the fastest growing substance I found for the benefit of what i wanted to achieve so this is where it starts.
First grow and harvest algae through photosynthesis. Algae can the be turned into oil to use for oil burners for heating systems in homes. (oh but what about the carbon dioxide). Well Algae feeds off the stuff and grows much faster when all carbon emitted from the oil burner is fed back into the Algae. When Algae consumes the carbon dioxide it produces oxygen, this would be linked to your water wells or underground water collectors sterilizing and oxygenating the water. Our brains actually take more oxygen from water than from air. Now you have heating and ozonated water as used by the late great Bob Beck and his protocol.
A large Fresnel lens can be set up to distill the rainwater collected in use for drinking as soon as the sun comes up. As well as all this cool stuff Algae can do adding sugar and caustic soda will make diesel, both of which can be sourced from waste foods and a general love for alchemy.

So what do you have for the trouble.
Algae grower for food.
Oil for your heating.
Carbon dioxide to feed your Algae.
Ozonated water, your very own oxygen bar.
Sun powered water distiller. (just add sea salt and let the sun do the rest)
And a great way to make your own diesel to run the generators that power your home.

My plan also included a foundry as I am very good with my hands and used to work in the injection mould and steel industry. All these things run within a circular system producing no waste what so ever. I guesstimated the build costing 10.000 pound new or donated and wasted materials.
There are many more possibilities with this system I will mention in the future.

In light of talk about off the grid and my never ending love for research and great men like Nikola tesla who already gave us free electricity only to be broke down by the system when they could not put a meter on it. I have seen three off the grid devices made in our day that work just fine and independently rejuvenate themselves. One of these devices is a product of the Mormons who also share a love for Nikola Tesla. The build is not as technical as you think.
I will hunt out the videos of these devices when needed.

Peace
sanctus clarus

Postby jobsaboba » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:33 pm

sanctus clarus wrote:While sticking to the thread about abundance I designed a system a long time ago to get off the grid. I had everything sown up except electricity but I will get to that after starting to explain the basis of my design.
The algae way.
Algae is the fastest growing substance I found for the benefit of what i wanted to achieve so this is where it starts.
First grow and harvest algae through photosynthesis. Algae can the be turned into oil to use for oil burners for heating systems in homes. (oh but what about the carbon dioxide). Well Algae feeds off the stuff and grows much faster when all carbon emitted from the oil burner is fed back into the Algae. When Algae consumes the carbon dioxide it produces oxygen, this would be linked to your water wells or underground water collectors sterilizing and oxygenating the water. Our brains actually take more oxygen from water than from air. Now you have heating and ozonated water as used by the late great Bob Beck and his protocol.
A large Fresnel lens can be set up to distill the rainwater collected in use for drinking as soon as the sun comes up. As well as all this cool stuff Algae can do adding sugar and caustic soda will make diesel, both of which can be sourced from waste foods and a general love for alchemy.

So what do you have for the trouble.
Algae grower for food.
Oil for your heating.
Carbon dioxide to feed your Algae.
Ozonated water, your very own oxygen bar.
Sun powered water distiller. (just add sea salt and let the sun do the rest)
And a great way to make your own diesel to run the generators that power your home.

My plan also included a foundry as I am very good with my hands and used to work in the injection mould and steel industry. All these things run within a circular system producing no waste what so ever. I guesstimated the build costing 10.000 pound new or donated and wasted materials.
There are many more possibilities with this system I will mention in the future.

In light of talk about off the grid and my never ending love for research and great men like Nikola tesla who already gave us free electricity only to be broke down by the system when they could not put a meter on it. I have seen three off the grid devices made in our day that work just fine and independently rejuvenate themselves. One of these devices is a product of the Mormons who also share a love for Nikola Tesla. The build is not as technical as you think.
I will hunt out the videos of these devices when needed.

Peace

excellent post
would love to hear more on this
any links ?

cheers

Jobs
I am not wise......I am otherwise !

its not my banking system... and i dont take credit for it !!
jobsaboba

Postby blake » Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Although new to the FMOTL 'concept' (?) I consider this an interim step towards a final disconnect with,what I consider,the aberration that is civilisation.Ultimately this means a return to a communal foraging existence with occasional hunting when neccessary.
Why not some other avenue?

Pastoralism is the first fissure in humankind's relationship with Life.
Once sentient animal life is exploited this opens the door to further oppression,think polygamy-wives as status symbols,chieftan system of rule,fencing and not forgetting the high incidence of female genital circumcision/mutilation in such societies.

Agriculture seals the deal.
Biospheres work because of their reinforcing bio-diversity and so monocrops are always a bad idea,grains especially so.Surplus of grain becomes valuable (indeed the first cash[crop]) and so must be protected.Fortifications are raised,armies also,on the back of the newly acquired wealth.Soil quality is rapidly reduced and so other land must be claimed and in that we have the seeds (sorry about that) of War.Nutritionally grains are a vastly inferior alternative to a raw/live food diet and so health suffers accordingly.

John Zerzan & Steve Taylor provide excellent syntheses of anthropological/archaeological work ignored by the mainstream,an egoic consensus designed to continue the Hobbesian view of Paleolithic wo/man's life as 'nasty,brutish and short'.
Civilisation based on the brutal (if now sugar-coated) exploitation of the masses for the benefit of a self-elected few has always been the game.On the verge of OWG it has reached it's horrendous and inevitable apogee.

It is now time to 'rend the masks and armour of Leviathan from ourselves' that we may better envision our collective future.
Our interconnectedness with the planet will become apparent one way or the other,in the healing of the psychological discord that our 'Fall' produced and the creation of a new Arcadia;Or in our expulsion along with the poisonous detritus we have defecated into existence.
MuchLuv
Blake
blake

Postby MrFreeV » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:42 pm

blake wrote:Although new to the FMOTL 'concept' (?) I consider this an interim step towards a final disconnect with,what I consider,the aberration that is civilisation.Ultimately this means a return to a communal foraging existence with occasional hunting when neccessary.
Why not some other avenue?

Pastoralism is the first fissure in humankind's relationship with Life.
Once sentient animal life is exploited this opens the door to further oppression,think polygamy-wives as status symbols,chieftan system of rule,fencing and not forgetting the high incidence of female genital circumcision/mutilation in such societies.

Agriculture seals the deal.
Biospheres work because of their reinforcing bio-diversity and so monocrops are always a bad idea,grains especially so.Surplus of grain becomes valuable (indeed the first cash[crop]) and so must be protected.Fortifications are raised,armies also,on the back of the newly acquired wealth.Soil quality is rapidly reduced and so other land must be claimed and in that we have the seeds (sorry about that) of War.Nutritionally grains are a vastly inferior alternative to a raw/live food diet and so health suffers accordingly.

John Zerzan & Steve Taylor provide excellent syntheses of anthropological/archaeological work ignored by the mainstream,an egoic consensus designed to continue the Hobbesian view of Paleolithic wo/man's life as 'nasty,brutish and short'.
Civilisation based on the brutal (if now sugar-coated) exploitation of the masses for the benefit of a self-elected few has always been the game.On the verge of OWG it has reached it's horrendous and inevitable apogee.

It is now time to 'rend the masks and armour of Leviathan from ourselves' that we may better envision our collective future.
Our interconnectedness with the planet will become apparent one way or the other,in the healing of the psychological discord that our 'Fall' produced and the creation of a new Arcadia;Or in our expulsion along with the poisonous detritus we have defecated into existence.

great post! :yes:
do you think this system was intentionally used or mistakenly?
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:02 am

oligarchical collectivism?
emmanualgoldstein

Postby blake » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:29 am

MrFreeV wrote:[great post! :yes:

Well that depends whether you give credence to Icke/Sitchin et al. and their theories regarding the Global Elite/origins of religion.

If the answer to that is yes then I think we have to conclude that we have been genetically predisposed to the behaviour I gave in example.Also the continuous 'guiding hand' of the GE would result in the trajectory we have taken.

If the answer is negative then I would argue that the initial break with the communal gatherer-hunter existence was perhaps a climatic necessity (see Taylor's The Fall) with unintentional outcomes.However once division of labour had taken place the beneficiaries would have recognised what they gained and how precarious their position was and so we have the long march to the present guided by the 'hidden hand'.

Either way to my thinking only the inception is debatable,the outcome was manipulated consciously by the venality of base men for their own benefit.

They had a good run it only remains for them to realise their time is over.

Long Live The New Flesh
MuchLuv
Blake
blake

Postby Jim » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:34 pm

blake wrote:They had a good run it only remains for them to realise their time is over.

Nice. And when they do I, for one, will welcome them with open arms.

Peace

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby DanteLechunk » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:11 am

Jim wrote:
blake wrote:They had a good run it only remains for them to realise their time is over.

Nice. And when they do I, for one, will welcome them with open arms.

Peace

J

I for one will not, if they have the entire world enslaved, then they need to earn respect to replace obvious (and justified) mistrust. And I don't think that they could ever make up for it, life is too short
Peace and unconditional love
DanteLechunk

Postby MrFreeV » Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:44 pm

blake wrote:
MrFreeV wrote:[great post! :yes:

Well that depends whether you give credence to Icke/Sitchin et al. and their theories regarding the Global Elite/origins of religion.

If the answer to that is yes then I think we have to conclude that we have been genetically predisposed to the behaviour I gave in example.Also the continuous 'guiding hand' of the GE would result in the trajectory we have taken.

If the answer is negative then I would argue that the initial break with the communal gatherer-hunter existence was perhaps a climatic necessity (see Taylor's The Fall) with unintentional outcomes.However once division of labour had taken place the beneficiaries would have recognised what they gained and how precarious their position was and so we have the long march to the present guided by the 'hidden hand'.

Either way to my thinking only the inception is debatable,the outcome was manipulated consciously by the venality of base men for their own benefit.

They had a good run it only remains for them to realise their time is over.

Long Live The New Flesh

I've looked alot into icke and while his ET theories of history remain to be proven i found alot of his writings about history fit together quite well. the way this has all developed, it would seem to me that the intent all those years ago may well have been a necessity back then. to save me repeating i agree with you blake!
Enough now, time for us to be, who/what we truly are!
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby MrFreeV » Sat May 01, 2010 3:43 pm

I'm seriously thinking about getting some land somewhere, so that i could maybe eventually start my own commune? i just want out already, even if it does just end up being me in a field in a caravan! lol anyone got any info? :clap:
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

PreviousNext

Return to Commercial Redemption