Getting out of the system for good? - DISCUSSION THREAD

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Getting out of the system for good? - DISCUSSION THREAD

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:00 pm

Here is the discussion thread I promised - a chance for all comments and advice, etc will be welcomed by our two intrepid fools :rotfl:

Ok, so first off, what about the general plan? Any ideas, is it a non starter? what?

The Twin Tokers.... :8-):
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Re: Getting out of the system for good? - DISCUSSION THREAD

Postby SwahGypsy » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:57 pm

I'm still new here and what I would find useful would be some kind of starter pack. I do find the study very interesting and I find myself going through a wide range of emotions as I bumble my way through and a little more is revealed. Maybe it’s just me but I sometimes feel like I can only take so much at a time because the consequences of what I’m finding out require some major adjustments to the software that the 2llbs of fat in my skull has been running on and was originally programmed with.

Just a small example: I am interested in de registering my transport and I am aware of the nature of the DVLA , They sent me and offer of contract about renewing my photograph for 20 quid and I don’t want to. The photo license is rubbish I can’t even use it as ID for a parking permit as the council want a utility bill instead so it’s no use to me. But then I guess that it was never meant to be useful to me the PTB just want me to pay for something that is useful to the PTB sorry beginning to go off on one, I digress.

I also have a PPLA (pilots license) and believe me the DVLA have nothing on the CAA, now these guys are really pushing an EU agenda big time I assume that the law of the sea applies to the air and just what is the common law around humans that can fly? Countless other questions then create themselves in depths of that magical fat in the bone my skull and before I know where I am I have to reboot the dam thing again with some good o'l down to earth banality.

What I would like is to find some more support, i.e. meetings etc “Hello my names Swah gypsy and I’m a freeman on the land and I have a problem with UCC I’ve heard that total abstinence is the way to go and that half measures anvils us nothing” Keep on coming back mate just don’t pick up.

Step One, Admitted that I was powerless over UCC and that my life had become unmanageable.
Step Two, Came to believe that a power greater than myself could restore me to sanity.

Etc etc , Veronicas book is great, it really helped to prepare the magical fat for the onslaught of recovery?
I guess what I am suggesting is that there is a parallel process one of recovery, maybe we do need a simple program one that is broken down into manageable steps and also some sort of local support network or fellowship. This is a daunting journey for anyone to undertake and humans that are becoming or being are social. We need each other, it brings out the best in us, this is the nature of our ways after all is it not?

Love & Light
:love: :sun:
SwahGypsy

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:03 pm

Hi Swah - I agrre with your points mate. This is hopefully something which may work - if so, we will see to what other applications it can be used, but for the moment, is at it's birth, so to speak. VERY early days.

THIS IS NOT A4V. Before anyone asks, I am not doing this for anything to do with it, ok? I ain't no Winston :grr: :giggle:

As for a starter pack, the nearest I know of is V's book, available on this site. I would post links but will be very busy on this for some little time, m8.

I don't mind straying off-topic, but I don't want to go too far, as I would like to get this thing going and any comments ARE welcome, but try to keep as close to topic as ya can is all. :8-):

So - cheers, dude. If we crack this, we will send you a pack, rest assured...... :yes:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby Dash » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Hi,

I am looking at getting out of the system for good, a group of like minded friends and I are looking at obtaining some land, building our own shelter, set ourselves up with utilities drilling for water, setting up solar systerms for power and growing our own food.

Of course to start off with we will not be self sufficient there will be other things that we need, but we are looking at trading some of our organic produce for the things we need.

we are not there yet but are all working towards the same goal something that we are all excited about.
Dash

Postby MikeThomas » Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:45 pm

1) Buy a huge plot of land (Maybe the Isle of Wight) DECLARE IT A SOVEREIGN NATION !

2) Invite Freemen to tender services for a homestead.

3) Live your life in peace, harmony, love (No! It's not a gang-bang), and a healthy respect for Mother Earth (Not you Veronica ! :rotfl: )
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby cynthia » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:31 pm

I want to have a little cottage in the mountains with a fresh water supply, vegetable and herb garden, chickens and of course dogs to keep intruders at bay. :grin: There will be a large storage facility, tastefully landscaped of course, which will hold dry goods, canned stuff and hygiene stuff
Obviously being a 21st century girl, the cottage will have hot and cold running water and all modern amenities: have to figure out how to have electricity and broadband/telecomms.
There will be a big kitchen table for those last night discussions where we put the world to rights.
I'm a marketing professional so not much to barter with if anarchy breaks out, so retaining in hypnotherapy, cosI think there's always a market in healing people. I also would love to train in survival skills, I used to have a boyfriend in the SAS and they could be dropped in any inhospitable landscape and find food and water and protect themselves, a very useful skill that I didn't appreciate at the time. :giggle:
I used to laugh at those American survivalist dudes who stockpiled food, weapons etc. now who's look more and more sane? Frightening isn't it, that that vision of total anarchy and chaos is the one that now seems closest to actually happening, and not just being a frightening sci-fi movie or book..
I want to be able to step off the grid and be totally prepared for this society's collapse. However getting there means making the most of now. Keeping as much of the money I earn for me, and not feeding it back into the system, turning my back on consumerism, advertising and fashion - which isn't easy as I work in and love it, but it is a false and empty promise of a better life.
So, right now, I would love to have a support group and a starter pack that points the way and helps us beginners along. When it's ready, give a big shout out......
cynthia

Postby 1965freeman » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:44 pm

HI Cynthia, I did love your 'vision'. I actually already have the venue as such, and am fighting hard to keep it. I have access to hydro power (albeit small) and ample room for solar/wind generation. I have investigated all these alternative 'off the grid' supplies, only to find that UNLESS you can disassociate yourself entirely from the 'system' you will be met with dead end after dead end.
i.e. You are not 'allowed' to generate and 'keep' your own electricity UNLESS you are totally disconnected from any supplier. (otherwise you have to 'give' them what you generate and they sell it back to you at a 'reduced market rate')
Southern water actually told me that 'the instant a rain-drop hits the ground (not a shed or house roof mind - hence the 'right' to use water butts etc) IT BELONGS TO THEM! Unfortunately for them, my water comes from a well, and despite them trying to charge me for this, they eventually gave up. If I had the cash i would buy a smallish diesel standby generator (my local petrol station has cheap agricultural diesel on a pump) and start putting up metre after metre of solar panelling. There IS NO real help from 'the government' to assist anyone in creating their own supplies - despite their protestations to the contrary. It is not in their interests to have us as independent, after all.
I have land to grow 'stuff', with room for possibly a few animals - I used to have a handful of both ducks and chickens.
My problems arise from the fact of making the enormous leap from into to out of 'the system'. If it were not for my 'mortgage' I would not have to keep leaving my home for extended periods just to pay it/other 'bills'
Which, of course is EXACTLY WHAT 'THEY' WANT. Busy, tired individuals do not have the time/energy to 'complain'.
I have been around the world many times with work, and have witnessed 'the human condition' in all its extreme forms, good and bad. EVERYBODY without exception is 'searching for the same thing' - security and the freedoms to enjoy life fully.
They manifest their desires in the pursuit of differing goals, sure, i.e. money, possessions, social grouping, the control of others for profit ...BUT it is the same desire.

Andrew:
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby elemental mechanic » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:20 pm

like you all i have plans in the offing, using that low down dirty piece of crap we call money i'm looking to purchase land. i haven't worked out how to get any electric, water, gas, telecoms or broadband but i know i will closer to the time. (well thought out huh) :grin:
to get more ideas i have been looking on another site who speak alot about kin domains. (iv'e posted about it somewhere on forum)

of course in good e.m style many of my friends are not interested :cry: but then i can't even get them of first base. (ahh well each to their own hey) i reckon i will make a great hermit but terrible company after living on my own for so long.

by the by, i have mentioned the concept of kin domains to one particular compadre who has 70 plus acres of farmland, he showed a breath of interest but not much else. (thought i'd share that)

peace is :love:

"namaste"
I KNOW WHERE I'M GOING
I KNOW THE TRUTH
I DON'T HAVE TO BE WHAT YOU WANT ME TO BE
I'M FREE TO BE WHAT I WANT

Muhammad Ali
elemental mechanic

Postby consumerpada » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:34 pm

I lived in west wales for a few years and there are so many people over there living offgrid - 'offgridder' -'offliner'

But latlely i think that we are in 2009 damn it, some of us would love to go live up the hills but some wouldn't, some wanna stay where they are they just WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE by TPTB.

So what i mean is that we should NOT have to go live elsewhere (although that's what i'll be doing) what I'd like is to be able to be outside their 'virtual enviroment' but able to nip in especially to help people on the slide. Because simply turning your back isn't for me, if I was going to do that i would've by now ??...not saying I dont want to, and I think that's what they want us to do.

What I like about it now is when you go out in to town or whatever, its not so easy to tell who the sovereign freeman are, but if we start living in one place -- oops there we are. Like this it feels much more difficult to pin down.....for them.

What bothers me now is that we seem unable to help each other when in trouble.

random temporal collective...... :sun:
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby freeman-matt » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Hi all...........would love to get out of the system and raise the kids how i think they should be raised............but my circumstances don't allow that to happen(no money to get the land :grr: )...........however this does not stop me from being determined to see my dream come to life,i would be more than willing to contribute what i could including my labour.I imagine there are a few of us in a similar situation who also have a contribution to make....................love to all........x
freeman-matt

Next

Return to Commercial Redemption