Utility AFV

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Re: Utility AFV

Postby strawmansarah » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:18 am

Dipsy wrote:You settle the debt from your private side BC account and bring to debit the public from your private credit by the money order which comes from your signature as Grantor.
Is this by sending the instructions letter to Mr Darling?
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby strawmansarah » Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:54 pm

I have done exactly as shown on your letter/cheque/envelope image(s). Three times. No go. Not MINT credit card, nor BT, nor EDF accept it....
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby traderfluff » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Are you saying they returned the presentment credits under their corporate liabilities? most don't return the cheque but seemingly ignore and continue hassle for the double takings.

First thing ask for it back or tell them its accepted unless the CEO accounts for the incorporate diffusion of credit..... These are credits and we all know about credit .

I've uploaded InterpretiveWritings its a good read on Acceptance and why its all relevant to the bible.... remember this is the hardest test you will ever face, FAITH.

Download InterpretiveWritings.pdf for free on uploading.com

NPower sent me another credit voucher but this time the value box was bold and the credit account box after the signature(the one with the dashes in between the no.s) was to!! now what does that tell you? IT AINT THEIR. but theirs two accounts to be paid private (been paid) / public. (extortion) or so they think!

I still hold it.

try this Shrout letter when you send.

<Presenter>> Invoice #<<Invoice>>
<<DBA>>
<<Pres_St>>
<<Pres_City>>, <<Pres_State>>, <<Pres_Zip>> <<Date>>

RE: ACCEPTED FOR VALUE and EXEMPT FROM LEVY and
REQUEST OF EMPLOYEE IDENTIFICATION NUMBER

Dear <<Presenter>>:

Regarding your involvement in <<Incident>> which I accept for value and is Exempt
from Levy. Please adjust the account and release the Order of the Court to me immediately.
Since the account is accepted for value by me and is EXEMPT FROM LEVY, the same
is pre-paid.

I will make the currency report to the Internal Revenue Service using my Employer
Identification Number: <<My_Employer_ID>> as the source from which the revenue is
obtained, since the value of this matter belongs to me after the Order for adjustment. Your
name or the name of the individual that you send as the party who received the revenue by
withdrawing from my account, so please provide me with your taxpayer identification
number (W-9 request enclosed) if you do not agree with the terms and conditions mentioned
above.

Please provide the information and release the Order/Property to me immediately.
Until then, I am...
Very truly yours,

<<My_First>> <<My_Middle>> <<My_Last>>
<<My_Street>>
<<My_City>>, <<My_State>> <My_Zip>>
<<My_Employer_ID>>

Enclosed: Documents accepted by me.

Copy: Internal Revenue Service
U S Treasury
File
Emotions come and go but what you stand for lasts forever...
http://traderfluff.blogspot.com
traderfluff

Postby strawmansarah » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:35 pm

No - they didnt return them... however... I have an update:

SOUTH WEST WATER

I AFV'd a 'paying-in-slip' they sent me and just returned it. No letter - just sent in the envelope they sent, to the payment centre. This morning I got a phone call from a girl asking why I'd sent them a 'note' and no payment. I explained I'd changed the paying-in slip into a cheque and the information I wrote was the access code to my foreign situs trust, along with my signature. I also explained that as currency is not backed with anything - it is just a promisory note - I couldn't really pay any other way, otherwise I would be adding to the National Debt, and we all know that's illegal, don't we? She agreed. She said she had never seen anything like it before so would have to pass it on. I said their chief accountant will know how to get the funds from the Treasury. Anyway that was that.

About an hour later I had another call from them. This time an unnamed young man in the accountacy office. He said "thank you for your cheque, when did you send it, so we can update our accounts?" I said I sent it on, I think, Thursday, but in any case the date on the CHEQUE was the day I sent it. He did a lot of tapping into a computer and then thanked me for my time, and said the account was paid!!!!!!!

Curiouser and curiouser.

So... I have a theory: I THINK the utility company CEOs etc (who we were sending to, including instructions) don't want to publicly admit they do this. So they dishonour. But, if it goes quietly to the paying-in dept, it just goes thru the system and nothing is said. Hence the phone call. I mean, when did you last have ANYONE call YOU to say 'thank you for your payment'? It's never happened to me before. Yet they are certainly quick to call if you HAVEN'T paid, but to confirm payment 'off the record' is, I THINK, what they are doing.

Whatever... it seems to be (at the moment) all good... :cheer:
strawmansarah

Postby enegiss » Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:54 pm

great thread guys, i can almost feel the joy, good stuff. peace
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby nameless » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:02 pm

strawmansarah -Well Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:sun:

This is my first ever smiley.
“Whoever may be guilty of abuse of power, be it Government, State, Employer, Trade Union or whoever, the law must provide a speedy remedy. Otherwise the victims will find their own remedy."

Lord Denning
nameless

Postby traderfluff » Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Well done Sarah :clap: for anyone doing this is knowing where you want to go? is it to get away with things or completely remove the Vail and live in the truth, I know most may think this is weird but this is the whole point.... do you trust God to provide or believe in mammon(money) to live? Faith....... the bible is the code of commerce. Don't get sucked into Dan Brown its a decoy from the elite, pure holy-wood!

Now why did I not just accept the new credit cheque and send it in? its another test as a true creditor I shall not succumb to ignorance, fear and greed.

I've reviewed: how about an adjustment of stampage? here's one to settle the full credit voucher ....no double dipping

exception id - national insurance no spaces private side and dashes on double numbers public all CAPS side. also a bit extra instruction for the adjustments, envelope's same as before certified, priority/confidential- CEO/CFO

The truth in a corrupt world is a heavy weight to carry indeed....

Definitions

DRAWEE. A person to whom a bill of exchange is addressed, and who is requested to pay the amount of money therein mentioned.
2. The drawee may be only one person, or there may be several persons. The drawee may be a third person, or a man may draw a bill on himself. 18 Ves. jr. 69; Carth. 509; 1 Show. 163; 3 Burr. 1077.
3. The drawee should accept or refuse to accept the bill at furthest within twenty-four hours after presentment. 2 Smith's R. 243; 1 Ld. Raym. 281 Com. Dig. Merchant, F 6; Marius, 15; but it is said the holder is entitled. to a definite answer if the mail go out in the meantime. Marius' 62. In case the bill has been left with the drawee for his acceptance, he will be considered as having accepted it, if he keep the bill a great length of time, or do any other act which gives credit to the bill, and induces the holder not to protest it; or is intended as a surprise upon him, and to induce him to consider the bill as accepted. Chit. on Bills, 227. When he accepts it, it is his duty to pay it at maturity.

and....

PAYEE n. the one named on a check or promissory note to receive payment.

OH AND GIRO?

1. (Economics, Accounting & Finance / Banking & Finance) a system of transferring money within the financial institutions of a country, such as banks and post offices, by which bills, etc. may be paid by filling in a giro form authorizing the debit of a specified sum from one's own account to the credit of the payee's account.
Emotions come and go but what you stand for lasts forever...
http://traderfluff.blogspot.com
traderfluff

Postby makeithappen » Mon May 03, 2010 1:59 pm

This is interesting, why would I not be able to print it off and take it to a bank and make a payment with the slip?
If the duplicate is not valid for payments then the original must be valid for payments! What do you think?
makeithappen

Postby strawmansarah » Mon May 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Well this is another update: South West Water have been VERY accommodating and they acknowledged receipt of my 'cheque' yet could not get it paid! It appears that the Treasury do not pay up! The account was 'in waiting' so to speak, for almost two months, and SWW were SO good to 'bear with me'. However, in the end, they sent me a letter (and we'd talked on the phone a LOT beforehand) saying that there was no trace of any cheque, BACS (and other electronic payment terms) to their account. Basically they did not get paid!

I had to give up and send an electronic transfer from the CASH in my OWN bank account in the end. :ouch:

Back to square one... :no:
strawmansarah

Postby strawmansarah » Mon May 03, 2010 4:19 pm

traderfluff wrote:try this Shrout letter when you send......please provide me with your taxpayer identification number (W-9 request enclosed)
Does not apply in the UK. I have asked extensively at HM customs and Excise, and Inland Revenue (and at my accountant's). Nor does the UCC, as we have nowhere to file it! :no:
strawmansarah

PreviousNext

Return to Commercial Redemption