Utility AFV

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Re: Utility AFV

Postby strawmansarah » Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:38 pm

traderfluff wrote:personal details are under those funny green blocks........ its also on funny paper as well,

I'm not saying to believe me, why should you that's up to you not me...... you can only account for yourself, only through your own experience will the truth become visible.

Now also consider my question: WHY would I go through the trouble of putting up this and what would I gain from it?

Another thing you may want to note: they dont right back to the STRAWMAN.... its Mr S Trawman.
OOH major misunderstanding - sorry!

I didnt mean to imply YOU had done anything less than honest, I meant THEY had replied in a way I'd never seen before (I hoped I'd made that clear in my posting, but I guess not :blush: )

I've never seen ANYTHING 'official' that looks as 'amateur' as that letter. My point being, WHY would they do that? Was it because there was no other option available to them - ie they couldn't ARGUE with your STRAWMAN and they couldn't AGREE with 'you', so they had to reply off-the-record....???
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby somenick » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:02 pm

All in all a great thread. The whole God debate in the middle I found to be a massive distraction.
Anyway, I am going to be attempting some of this very soon. Thanks to all who contributed :)
x
Magna Carta never applied in Scotland, and the writ of habeas corpus, standardised in England under the Habeas Corpus Act of 1679, has no meaning in Scotland.
somenick

Postby Arten » Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:10 pm

I agree with Michael A4V does not work and is designed to lead you away from the correct remedy. Forget A4V and start turning all Bills into Cheques if then your payment is refused they have refused a Lawful/Legal payment and they don't have a leg to stand on.

Overheard at elementary school: Now remember, class,
if you don't learn penmanship, when you grow up
you'll have to pay cash for everything.
Edward T. Graney
Arten

Postby Dipsy » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:30 pm

Have the police turned up yet and arrested you for theft of secret funds?
Dipsy

Postby traderfluff » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:54 pm

Dipsy.

What on honesty would they do? OPEN A CAN OF WORMS, I would want all accountable evidence regards my employee number (NI). all recorded names associated with this account financial audit of associates including the city. Questions regarding everything to do with my name.

The structure of the presentments includes two banks? if its just an advice slip why do I need to endorse? (before we enter the digital debate Direct Debit payees endorse all future committals on agreement and executed sign up or business hand over to the trustee, the bank in order to administer it for the beneficiary).

I have confirmed that we are employees of the state CAPS PERSON.... now the open the registers of birth to account for the man. who you will note CAPS on statements normal on tare offs that have to be signed along with a forwarding private cheque.

This and I have no fear of challenging authority, if they so wish.......

I would at least get to the bottom or the top.
Emotions come and go but what you stand for lasts forever...
http://traderfluff.blogspot.com
traderfluff

Postby strawmansarah » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:03 am

Arten wrote:Forget A4V and start turning all Bills into Cheques
... but that's what Accepted For Values is..... ???? :8-):
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby Arten » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:09 pm

strawmansarah wrote:
Arten wrote:Forget A4V and start turning all Bills into Cheques
... but that's what Accepted For Values is..... ???? :8-):

No it is something else which is why it is not working here in the UK.
Arten

Postby traderfluff » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:49 pm

the bank Laundering scheme.. look familiar?

Now lets call you the placement at the top of the scheme and Government employee (STRAWMAN) the integration mid cycle....... now you create the credit the banks fiddle with it and enter it into the wonderful world of commerce where the banks and governments can layer the scheme then transact more liability in a global commercial partnerships business cycle, they then create even more liability for their employees, and hey presto forced debt, self acquired debt, commercial debt that leads to the loss of jobs and all lead to the cease of your assets... all in Magic bookkeeping.

Now this can only happen if you go the negative equation of Sin(debtor) if you accepted and reverse the route (creditor) of the process and put back the bookkeeping in its true state, where your the asset and their again the liability or zero out. either way you end up at the start

This is soo setup with getting us to see our own judgements, self control and responsibility. but because most go the negative way it shifts the liability to the banks who pass on all negative cycle accounting to national accountability for clearance.

So remind me who is the creditor and whos the debtor? thats right ME, I'm both and have two routes, with third party involvement.
:shh:
traderfluff

Postby Dipsy » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:44 pm

"Forget A4V and start turning all Bills into Cheques " You need to do both af4 the presentment which accepts the liability to the public side. You settle the debt from your private side BC account and bring to debit the public from your private credit by the money order which comes from your signature as Grantor. If you do money order only you settle the debt by bringing private credit but double entry has left the liability exposed on the public side.
Dipsy

Postby traderfluff » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 pm

I agree,,double entry is as it says entry.... once it has entered the credit/liability needing cheque and balance's.. their are no bills!! the cycle needs return to the entry state for diminished exit, zero or return to value. when the cycle stops by non payment the liability is still live and credit diminishes or shrinkage and imbalance, I can only see Acceptance a the only global way.... accept the cheque continue to balance, money orders is creating sub credit to balance existing credit ballooning imbalance!!! whilst settling personal balanced it only creates false assets and heavy liability... A bit like hot potato :puzz:

I maybe should of added to the negative debtor route is to add profit to the scam post government employee STRAWMANT continuation of the cycle or double payment..... where I meant by reverse or creditor route is still a cycle but half cycle within commerce and back. and no one loses.... but it still churns the same old profit and corruption until we all start being responsible.
traderfluff

PreviousNext

Return to Commercial Redemption