Utility AFV

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Re: Utility AFV

Postby strawmansarah » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:02 pm

traderfluff wrote:treeman, God spoke to me on Christmas eve, I'm sure of this now.... he as always guided me / all of us we just need to accept him...... in our own ways, and mines not in a church!

You know it more frightening knowing this method is real, it proves what we the hell are we (mankind) are fighting each other for? God is providing me with a quest read over on the TPUC, my BIBLE CODE thread..
Can't wait to hear EXACTLY how you did it - and see your letters. I'm in awe :shake: :8-): :clap: :hug:
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby traderfluff » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:30 pm

the only letters were the statement and attached cheque, I had one from CD traders (Collections Direct) but this could be a crossover of events or they were testing my metal, I sent them packing asking the CEO to right why the endorsement was no good and where they got permission for my credit, I also noted them that I am totally aware of their games posting or back dating letters giving the one day to pay up or threatened with BIG men and BIG fines COURTS and FEAR.... Tish.....well they haven't met ME.

I noticed on statements remittance slips were cheques, they look like a cheque and are a cheque as we have now proved...NPower tear-off payment had top left was a commercial bank in TRANS CASH (money from), under was the payment in a big bold black box (give away please accept me) directly under CHEQUE ACCEPTABLE (dead giveaway and I circled to let them know I know.) then my name right side of it collections bank( transaction complete)!!!! :shake:
below that the donations boxes( if you want to give extra? lol) shouldn't laugh really being DD for years and thrown away tens of thousands in donations....

So on the front circle the CHEQUE ACCEPTABLE and at 45% as Patrick's / Shrouts or now interbred Fluffs

RIPPED OF THE CHEQUE Sent it off and BINGO......... so first time on this baby... Thanks to :love: God. oh should mention I put the cheque in the envelope before I printed the back lol also 1st classed stamp if that means anything..... no instructions or other paperwork,why should I they know and I not pleading.... :sun:

Forgot another factor to interpret is the private and confidential stamps from Authorities: PRIVATE & CONFIDENTIAL are the telling us something?
Last edited by traderfluff on Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:31 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Emotions come and go but what you stand for lasts forever...
http://traderfluff.blogspot.com
traderfluff

Postby the trojan » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:36 pm

bump
the trojan

Postby strawmansarah » Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:55 pm

traderfluff wrote:....RIPPED OF THE CHEQUE Sent it off and BINGO.........
Wowee - well done! I think I've made a mistake then, with mine. I wasn't certain and couldn't find any info so I printed the AFV blurb (right colours, right angle etc) front AND back of the WHOLE BILL (tearoff included) and they immediately sent a letter back rejecting it.

Any suggestions? Should I ask for another 'giro'? as they are insisting I pay - but now I have nothing to pay with - as I've sent it all back to them!! :thinks:
[url]http://www.lulu.com/shop/the-lioness/so-they-say-you’ve-broken-the-law-challenging-legal-authority/paperback/product-18485231.html[/url]How to challenge the authority of anyone who claims you have broken the law.
strawmansarah

Postby traderfluff » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:04 pm

phone them up ask for another to be sent, I'm sure they'll oblige.........

Tear off only your sending a cheque with confidence...
I also think the envelopes do it justice to be honest...

no need to wish good luck, more like go get em.. :yes:
traderfluff

Postby Jim » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:23 pm

I did the above about a week ago with a payment slip from E.ON. Sent it along with WShrout accounting instructions and a copy of the ICHOR Trust Covenant for good measure to a nice customer service manager called Angelina standard first class delivery. No fuss. No hassle. Not sure what she's gonna do with them. Don't really care. Got a feeling the accounting instructions are just garbage but the ICHOR Trust Covenant is 100% sound

:peace:

J
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby Dipsy » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Be aware of the power of postage stamp filing. A document with a stamp even a 10p one placed on bottom right hand corner Front and Back brings the document into international commerce. You sign across the stamp at 45 degress Joe Bloggs and date underneath the stamp. This cancels the stamp and brings you into contract as Post Master. This is now a contract under Universal Postal Union - UPU. Make sure you use plenty of postage value on the front of the return envelope like 1 pound of stamps even if its 1st class business reply never ever post AV4 on business reply you MUST use stamps this brings the A4V into the international contracts arena. Your settlement is PRIVATE side to settle Public side. To make it private use stamps. Return by business mail means you are under the guise of public side settlement so don't do it. Send by registered mail. Take a copy of the envelope clearly showing all your stampage applied. Keep for your records. Under bill of exchange act acceptance is PAID in full if they keep the bugger you have paid. If they write back and say "sorry please send us a payment we cant find it" then you say "well return my A44 your thieving gits cos you stolen it and you have been paid." Then you have a record of recorded delivery AND scanned copy of it.

Some people in the US say you should double the A4v value as they are greedy buggers make a 400 quid lecky bill £800 a4v so they got some beer money. Sometimes this helps settle your bill for zero.

There maybe some mileage returning an A4V with a Conditional Notice. Ask the questions that under bill of exchange act presentment is discharge etc. In such here is my settlement. Now you bring them into contract they either accept the A4V, or basically have to lie and rebut your contract that bill of exchange doesn't apply to them. You see if you force them into contract it makes it very difficult to get out of a lawful remedy. Make them rebut your claim that bill of exchange doesn't exist nor applies and they are going to find it tough to ignore this. This is pretty powerful stuff when you have a contract where the A4V is NOT returned to you AND they fail to rebut ALL of your claims in substance. Follow through with option to cure etc. As someone told me lawful remedy is always about contracts.
Last edited by Dipsy on Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dipsy

Postby strawmansarah » Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:56 pm

traderfluff wrote:MAJOR NEWS FOLKS......

NPower accepts remittance/ negotiable instrument/ cheque what ever you want to call it!!,
Funny that a major, commercial enterprise like NPower would end their letter with "'I trust this is OK with you". Doesn't sound very much like any NPower letter I've ever received!!! :puzz:
strawmansarah

Postby strawmansarah » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:04 pm

strawmansarah wrote:
traderfluff wrote:MAJOR NEWS FOLKS......

NPower accepts remittance/ negotiable instrument/ cheque what ever you want to call it!!,
Funny that a major, commercial enterprise like NPower would begin their letter "Dear Customer" and not use your strawman 'name' which, after all, is ALL they know about 'you' and end their letter with "'I trust this is OK with you".

Doesn't look very much like any NPower letter I've ever received!!! :puzz:
strawmansarah

Postby traderfluff » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:25 pm

personal details are under those funny green blocks........ its also on funny paper as well,

I'm not saying to believe me, why should you that's up to you not me...... you can only account for yourself, only through your own experience will the truth become visible.

Now also consider my question: WHY would I go through the trouble of putting up this and what would I gain from it?

Another thing you may want to note: they dont right back to the STRAWMAN.... its Mr S Trawman.
traderfluff

PreviousNext

Return to Commercial Redemption