Utility AFV

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Re: Utility AFV

Postby traderfluff » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:17 pm

No disrespect trader,but there is no god in my realm,there is only the father.
now see your getting sophisticated, and he who opposed you will not understand.......

"He came unto his own (the Hebrews), and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power (knowledge) to become the sons of God: which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but born of God the Father." will by the way is soul....

I was not going to reply and this will be the last as it is now for use of A4V and we have been requested to free up for process purposes, but I must point out we are of the same conclusion.
Last edited by traderfluff on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emotions come and go but what you stand for lasts forever...
http://traderfluff.blogspot.com
traderfluff

Postby treeman » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:30 pm

I RESPECT your understanding of the book,and it is not a dig at you, but I DO NOT get my inspiration from what MAN has written. Father says"DO NOT REJOICE, IN MY DEATH, YOU MEN, FOR THE BITCH THAT BORE ME, IS ON HEAT AGAIN".
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby lone wolf » Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:35 am

Have you tried following the step by step videos, 96 is your fix, and then with minor changes its adaptable for use in the U.K.

It makes the process water tight by giving you the lawful authority to admininister your own affairs, through the bank of england, the finance minister and the post office. Using Letters, Notices and Claims of Rights as lawful excuse to pay your life necessities of life bills, helping you and your community.

I am just beggining this process my self, with a cured claim of right to be a freeman-on-the land already in place, aknowledged and kept on file by the home secretaries office.

fpl
I am that i am....attempting to listen to the silence, and gaze upon the empty space, to feel my inner body, just to be, to be here and now, Now I can take action thats truth, being, love, peace freedom and joy
lone wolf

Postby lone wolf » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:16 am

Just butting in about the lord god god thing....

This is how i see it

1. God CREATED,(out of thought, nothing tangible) Man.... in the same image..... as in mirro....r and likeness, attributes, shape, same stuff, dancing laughing start dust created out of ultra high frequency light vibration, male and female together conscious and subconscious together, alive with a mind of free will, in a body that moves at the speed of thought, always in Joy, Peace, Love and Free.
Do you know the real difference between good dreams and bad dreams, good nightmares and bad nigtmares...please do not believe me but, one of them, you are in it, taking part...feel your head...do you have horns?.. the other you are watching a video of your self just before deep dreamless sleep,or have you left your body and can't remember? which one is real?
Moving on...

Any way, one translation is: There were billions of 'Man' created in an instant commonly called a living soul, neither male or female no sex, just love, Nurture, kindness, caring, sharing, patient, inocense wisdom and truth.
So thats God..now this lesser or lower thing called a lord god is something else and we all know light is infinitely more powerful than the dark.
Next....
2. The Lord god made... out of different material stuff, a snide copy that does not last forever e.g. flesh and blood, with animal needs, nature kills, aprgrammable brain for all the attributes of wickedness or pain causing ingredients such as greed, sloth, lust, gluttoney, jealousy, wrath and of course big P, Pride the killer of any kindness after it deafens the ears, turns to wickedness and kills the soul..with lies...that will do for starters...apart from solar systems dieing, death war and destruction..
Therefore, this is the opposite of Love, The God,infinite intellegence, ETC..

Which one will you bow down to...
I like the first one as the most likely model for, or candidate for C.E.O., director and designer of The Common Law, the law of the land and the free will to choose peace and abundance , over war, slavery, fear and control.
All this from not being able to AFV Utility bills effectively to help us live in peace with each other in equality .

plf, :peace:
I am that i am....attempting to listen to the silence, and gaze upon the empty space, to feel my inner body, just to be, to be here and now, Now I can take action thats truth, being, love, peace freedom and joy
lone wolf

Postby traderfluff » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Lone Wolf> Pretty much on the ball , but still attributing living soul.... just like a debate or a disagreement like this in fact comes from the soul, it gives you a choice good or bad, happiness or regret. Now the Mind make that decision of council or takes the path of choice, you see the soul infects our desires, it boosts our ego's and knowingly tricks in order to confuse, the Mind doesn't it say YES or NO and dissects the truth as for knowledge learns above feeling - (stick your hand in a fire for it looks beautiful, it gets burned and the mind say well that's stupid fancy listening to the souls argument.) see that's the true path to God, no tricks, no gimmicks and no noise.... that's why a lot of Buddhists stay in meditation or people find peace in silence.

that all we want is peace....... but it may not happen within this corruption of eternal death. live hope and pray one day for our sons and daughters, grandsons and granddaughters of following generations that's why at least I do what I do.....

Peace.

Anyway just to say I'm not here to preach.... although reading it looks a bit conversionary, but hey God's love.

Just incase you have never come across; US method but arent they all?

TWO - METHODS TO SETTLE A BILL. (Your choice, more than one way to skin a cat!)
It all starts out from the Private Creditor’s side of the looking glass. (No matter who the Credit Requestor is.)

1. Phone company gives a Credit Request with a list customers attached to the United States Department of the Treasury to draw on as the Drawer of the CREDIT , then they loan it to the Phone company but the Credit is really Drawn against Individual Warehoused accounts (these are our in-Trusted assets), so we are the Drawee.
Now comes the other side of the looking glass. (the Public side)
2. Phone company uses the Credit to operate with and then sends out the Bill to the customers whose Credit they are using. Well the Bill is really to be a Payment for the Usage of our Credit.
3. To Claim the payment for its Value there are Two methods to chose from but everybody talks as though there is only one. You are now the Drawer and the Phone company is the Drawee.(when it is coming out of the public side)
A. A4V/R4V Method: (Bill gets paid only)
FRONT SIDE – at a 45° angle
1. Accept For Value – Exempt from Levy.
2. Deposit to the account of the United States Department of the Treasury.retations?
3. In the name of STRAWMAN BANK SSN# account. (gets deposited into your account)
4. Credited from Phone Company. (their liability is settled for this amount)

5. Sign and Date it blue ink.
6. Title “Authorized Representative” or “Beneficial Owner”

BACK SIDE
7. Accept For Value – Without Recourse
8. Without Prejudice
9. Sign and Date
10. 2¢ stamp then cancel it.
11. Then send it to the IRS. (you do not get notified when it is settled)

B. The Cash in Your Pocket Method: (Bill gets paid and you get paid the Credited Assets for your understanding )
They won’t like this one but it is one Lawful way to get access to our accounts assets, using their own words.

FRONT SIDE – at a 45° angle
1. Accepted For Value as the Drawer (you are drawing it away from the original borrower)
2. Deposit to the account of the United States Department of the Treasury.
3. The Associated Public Debt owed to STRAWMAN Bank SSN# account is CANCELLED per attached 1099-C. (The United States Department of the Treasury is the Debtor here.)
4. Further Pay to the Order of: Your Commercial Name person - for Full Amount. (as Special Drawing Rights over the Trust account.)
5. This amount of Liability to be cancelled and to Credited as from Phone Company as the Drawee. (they just made the payment back to our side)

6. Sign and Date it blue ink.
7. Title “Beneficial Owner”

BACK SIDE – simple endorsement
1. Sign and Date it blue ink.
2. Title “Beneficial Owner”.
3. 2¢ or 3¢ stamp then cancel it.
4. Then send it Registered Mail, with at least $1 of real stamps.
5. Put the Registered Mail # on your cover letter, the bill and in the account space on the 1099-C.
(You now have them under a Commercial Contract with a 3 day settlement time frame.) You know it is settled when you get the check.
6. Send to:
Customer Service #3, at Bureau of Public Debt
Bank of New York, att. Bond Processing, Dallas Texas
or where the 5396 form is mailed.

another version - Powerpoint : http://uploading.com/files/4666m7b5/AFV%2BPRES_JDH_APRIL%2B2009.ppt/ thats the trouble all similar but different interpretation?
Last edited by traderfluff on Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
traderfluff

Postby Arten » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:34 pm

I believe I am starting to get some success but I have not used the A4V method of payment see my thread about Negotiable Instruments and it is thanks to both Michael and V for putting me on the right track via this great site.
Arten

Postby traderfluff » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Negotiable Instruments? do you mean your endorsing the remittance slip attached to the statement of accounts. if so have a look on the envelopes on return they all ways require a stamp WHY?and why are companies are now lettering up on and under the seal? certification of delivery.

Any how good to know your having success.... well done
traderfluff

Postby traderfluff » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:46 pm

MAJOR NEWS FOLKS......

NPower accepts remittance/ negotiable instrument/ cheque what ever you want to call it!!, £600+ bill 0:00 out ...................

Major folks..... John bloody Major,

Big thanks to God.

Evidence removed as notified....... honesty still remains within my words.

Image A real good honest company....... I may change my mind if my statement of account say differ :giggle:

oh and as I written regards this on th 96fix thread as CHEQUE ACCEPTABLE was a dead give away.... http://79.69.53.146/FMOTL.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=3913 and the CD give away in the collections dept of NPower.. http://79.69.53.146/FMOTL.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=49&t=16&p=43300#p43300
Last edited by traderfluff on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:56 pm, edited 6 times in total.
traderfluff

Postby treeman » Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:46 pm

Cant wait for the update trader, Thanks be to your god,if he be all providing.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby traderfluff » Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:09 pm

treeman, God spoke to me on Christmas eve, I'm sure of this now.... he as always guided me / all of us we just need to accept him...... in our own ways, and mines not in a church!

You know it more frightening knowing this method is real, it proves what we the hell are we (mankind) are fighting each other for? God is providing me with a quest read over on the TPUC, my BIBLE CODE thread..
traderfluff

PreviousNext

Return to Commercial Redemption