FINALLY! a step by step guide...(maybe)(kinda?)

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

Re: FINALLY! a step by step guide...(maybe)(kinda?)

Postby AmericanUnderground » Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:58 am

freeman-B... dude,(with all due respect) what the **** do think I've been whining about for that last 4 days?

esentially, it is the fact that knowing what i know now, I will not (can not) "Re-join society" and perpetuate this maddness! It HAS to stop, and (I feel like) IT STARTS WITH ME!

so then, houston, we have a problem...(which is) The world works like it does. PERIOD! point blank. end of story. the game's over, the tables tilted, the cards are rigged... ...so I sit here... Typing to you people ....refusing to "Submit Applications"...then I ask you guys "Hey! I can't/won't "Work for a living, what should I do?" ...You you all respond: "QUIT BEING LAZY!" "GO GET A JOB!" ...(and this is just me; but) what I hear you saying in that is "This Freeman **** is bull****!""It doesn't work in real life" "We just act like it does""And say it does" "While secretly we too are slaves to the system, that submit applications, obey the statutes and blablablabla..."

And I mean, I know that's gonna piss ya'll off to hear me say: but, its like... that's what I'm hearing... and if that is NOT what you all are trying to say, could you/would you please try to clear up the confusion by telling me exactly what this is all about???!!! are we free or not? ... Its like, either you become a slave, submit applications, obey the statutes...OR YOU WHAT? ...WHAT IS MY ALTERNATIVE? ...you say "Work for yourself""But don't grow shrooms" you say "Go get a job" "but don't submit applications"

...you see what I mean? that's why I'm just like...W T FFFFFF!???
"You create your own reality" ...said the mushroom to my mind...
Silence is Golden, but duct tape is silver.
AmericanUnderground

Postby consumerpada » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:34 am

quite a good post Au...........finally...!!!! --- :shh: no answers though, you can do as you wish - REALLY dude..dont beat your self up about it - if you need some money submit for a while IT DOESN@T MAKE YOU A ZOMBIE, bide you time, study, i dont know how old you are but you cant just change it all in 10 minutes flat - if it were that easy......they would all be doing it... be patient.. :ugeek: jeez....
Knowledge makes a (wo)man unfit to be a slave." — Frederick Douglass
consumerpada

Postby Phil: C » Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:41 am

Hi AU,
:phew: You're hard work! You are free to make choices. You could, for instance, choose to work towards becoming more free over a period of time - evolution, rather than revolution. Sure, it's frustrating sometimes, especially if you're accustomed to instant gratification, but probably less stressful.

AU wrote:you say "Work for yourself""But don't grow shrooms" you say "Go get a job" "but don't submit applications"

A Freeman is a free-thinking individual, so there is a range of opinion - it's up to you to make your own choices as to which path to follow.

Have you read the replies in your other thread? (viewtopic.php?f=69&t=1762) There's some good advice there.

Best wishes,
Phil C.
_______________________________________Phil: C
"There's no saviours hanging around" The Oyster Band
"We are normal and we want our freedom" The Bonzo Dog Band
Phil: C

Postby Freeman-B » Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:49 am

AU Said
And I mean, I know that's gonna piss ya'll off to hear me say: but, its like... that's what I'm hearing... and if that is NOT what you all are trying to say, could you/would you please try to clear up the confusion by telling me exactly what this is all about???!!! are we free or not? ... Its like, either you become a slave, submit applications, obey the statutes...OR YOU WHAT? ...WHAT IS MY ALTERNATIVE? ...you say "Work for yourself""But don't grow shrooms" you say "Go get a job" "but don't submit applications

Well, AU, from my own perspective, (and it's only mine, I speak for no-one else) you could try using your own unique (some would say divine, but that's up to you) abilities and skills to contribute the maximum you can to the community you choose to be a part of, rather than, as you say, doing a job you hate for the benefit of others outside your community.

In your case, that might (if you so choose) be growing various plants and fungi, but you have to stop and think what value that has, not to YOU, but to your community. Do you really think that you will be able to barter and trade such goods for all the food, shelter, clothing and services that you may feel you need to sustain yourself? If not, perhaps you could use your cultivation (and/or other skills) more productively for the benefit of all.

If everyone acted in this manner (and THAT's the society I choose to be a part of) the World would be a much more pleasant, peaceful and happy place, with all doing what they are best at and enjoy, for the benefit of everyone.

As others have said, it may not be gratfication of the "just add water" variety, but it is certainly a goal that can be pursued, and, I am certain, achieved.

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby AzziDePazzi » Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:38 am

FTR. I think growing weed for sale under guide price IS doing a service for the community =D
AzziDePazzi

Postby Reigne » Tue Sep 22, 2009 7:47 pm

Freeman-B wrote:...
Without wishing to draw things back to my previous points overly much - please can anyone comment on my documents in any constructive manner.
:peace: :love:
B

Hi Freeman-B
First, I must say I am no expert in this process - I have looked at a lot of different NOI's and CoR's - even have been working on my own (not that I'm going to go this direction, but it does assist me with getting things more clear in my noggin).

With that being said, [470] reads fine to me. I don't have any suggestions in changing the wording.
As far as the rest of it goes - it seems very clear to me.

Since you are in the UK, I ask if you are filling out any UCC forms. (UCC1/Financial Statement)
I have HEARD (not that I have any proof or knowledge of this myself) that when claiming property ie: car, house, etc. that one can include their minor children and minor grandchildren; if everyone in the family (both parents and assuming 4 grandparents) did this, then the first claim is the valid one (in the case of the person with the first claim dies, then the second claim would come into effect, etc.). The reason for doing this is to keep your children from getting snatched by the govt child "protective" agencies (not sure what they are called in UK). Again - I do not know this to be true...valid...etc. It is complete hearsay. BUT if this process does really work, then it would fit that claiming minors under the UCC as property would be as valid as claiming the car/home/etc.

Does anyone have any experience or first hand knowledge with this?
Reigne

I am "Me," "Myself," and "I" - There is no way to say it any more clearer

"Those who are willing to give up some liberty for some security deserve neither!" Ben Franklin
Reigne

Postby compressionrati0 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:35 pm

@AU

I understand completely what you are saying.

When I read Mary Croft's book "How I Clobbered..." it didn't sound like there were dozens of forms to fill out restricting half of the time you gain back from quitting your job to doing massive amounts of administrative paperwork.

However, since then, I imagine the FEDs have been seeing massive increases in the number of UCC-1s and people seeking remedy, so they make the process more and more involved.

I'm not sure why a lot of the people involved in this movement are so protective of the information that they sought after. What happened to a world based on sharing for the benefit of all? When people are new to a movement like this and have no idea where to turn (because most of the sources of information are EXTREMELY unorganized) it seems odd that veterans of the movement continuously tell the newcomers to go find the info for yourself.
Huh? :puzz:

Well... if you already have a bunch of knowledge, why not share with newcomers... then they'd be all caught up and can continue helping to research the issues instead of taking months and months to catch up.

And another thing... aren't we here specifically because we realize that "WORKING FOR A LIVING" = SLAVERY? Helloooo :thinks:. The idea is to do what YOU love doing most of all (even if that's growing shrooms) and SOMEONE will want to utilize your skills/services and offer in trade THEIR skills/services. The idea of WORKING FOR A LIVING is what we're supposed to be fighting AGAINST.

So IMO, AU, you're not lazy. Just way ahead of your time :grin:
compressionrati0

Postby the trojan » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:04 pm

oh there is a good analogy from bill hicks in a skit called yul brynner if I can find it I will post it .
Basically there are two people A and B

A spends his whole life doing nothing but waking and eating and sleeping
B spends his whole life travelling reading being healthy sociable etc

then one day they both.....Die!
And they are both instantly transported to heaven

person B is angry that person A is recieving the same 'reward' as he did and complains to someone.
And the someone asks who it was that told B they had to do all the things he did ....

Stop criticising each others lifestyles .If it was me I would have a little bit of both A and B's lifestyles and as long as I harm no-one it is no ones business how I spend my time on earth.

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESSMIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS
the trojan

Postby huntingross » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:12 pm

Hi compression

When people are new to a movement like this and have no idea where to turn (because most of the sources of information are EXTREMELY unorganized) it seems odd that veterans of the movement continuously tell the newcomers to go find the info for yourself.

I don't think I'd call myself a veteran by any means, but if I (for example) were to spend alot of time explaining the basics to the newbies when the answers are already here for the looking.....then I wouldn't get my own stuff done.

You're probably aware how much time this stuff takes, researching, drafting, finishing, printing, mailing....I've never been so busy since I stuck my head above the parapet in March this year....then there are the posts on the forum, scanning docs, PM's from members.

With forums like this, at least newbies have a one stop shop, even at the beginning of 2009 it was a struggle to find info in one place....things are getting better.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby compressionrati0 » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:29 pm

I'm sorry if I came off like a brat.

It makes sense that there is little time to explain to newbies like myself.

Perhaps a concerted effort by those who already know a lot to make a structured list of things already understood would be in order?

I find the main problem with having to learn everything on my own is that since more people know about this than ever, there is A LOT more information out there than ever. And it JUST ISN'T ORGANIZED. It's ALL over the place.

I've been reading for about 1 week and already I've seen conflict within explanations even for the most basic stuff.

For example. I've seen people saying to just copyright the STRAWMAN by just mailing the name and date to yourself and don't open it. Another person said you must enter the copyright with the U.S. office. Another site said to register with them and they create an entire page with legal language describing how the STRAWMAN is copyright for you. Already 3 different ways. Are they all correct?

Some forums have people who don't even suggest copyrighting the name, just security agreement and UCC-1. Then I'm told that I need a Power of Attorney by some, and others say, no don't need 1. Then there's the idea of a lien against the STRAWMAN... do I do that? Some say yes, some don't mention it at all. Others talk about bonding the birth certificate. Then there's the idea of A4V your b/c...

There's sooooo much conflicting information JUST on gaining control of the STRAWMAN.

Then I see 100 different forms for offsetting debt, various ones are told to be used at different times for the same situation and some not at all, but then others say to use them all and not but one..... ARG!

Is there a site or place where everything that HAS worked in the past is listed in order of how to complete them? I mean, I've seen success stories posted but they're incredibly hard to locate. I'd like to help everyone move FORWARD, but if it takes me 6-8 months just to catch up, what use am I?
compressionrati0

PreviousNext

Return to Commercial Redemption