FINALLY! a step by step guide...(maybe)(kinda?)

This includes Live Birth Trusts (LBT), and "Accepted for value" (A4V)

FINALLY! a step by step guide...(maybe)(kinda?)

Postby AmericanUnderground » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:44 am

So, I found a UCC-1... http://www.scribd.com/doc/2291891/UCC1-1-
...now I just need to find out how in the HELL to fill it out...
Should I do the whole "Freeman on the land" stuff 1st? (or does that matter)
Then once I fill it out I get it notarized and send it to the Secratary of my state...Right?
Then; :thinks: I need to fill out something called an SS-5 which is apparently an "Application for security benifits"
Anybody got anything on this?
Oh WoW! I just found this...http://www.scribd.com/doc/7547691/Secrets-of-the-SSN its Titled "Secrets of the SS#" ...its very intresting to say the least!
HOw it was explained here:http://www.youtube.com/user/Beatleha#play/uploads/0/uCNHe1jIbNg
Is, First one must aquire a "Certified Copy" of your birth certificate thru the keeper of records in your state; usually the "Dept. of vital records" then do what is called an "Acceptance for value"
i.e"Accept for value" the birth certificate and create a "Bond" (and insurance policy garuanteeing that we won't hurt anyone) and send them both with a copy of the UCC-1 financing statement; Proving our security intrest in the birth certificate; and send it to the secratary of the treasury.
When someone sends you a bill it is what is refered to as a "Presentment" what they are attempting to do is create new money with "Money from account""Check book money" they are trying to get you to pay the debt with the money you created from your LABOR!
In commerce, whoever creates the liability, must create the remedy as well...if the sender doesn't send the funds to "pay" the bill, you must accept the bill for value and allow the presenter access to the redemption/prepaid acct to offset the debt that the sender is creating...

So bringing this all together; you can either set off the debt by accepting the bill for value and having the presentor send the accepted for value presentment that you return to them) to the paymaster(Sect. of treasury) OR give them the Equity of your labor...(i.e. federal reserve notes)

SO all I have to do is accept the bill for value I created when my labor was pledged and send it back to the party who sent the bill and they fwd: it to the sect.of treasury and he will use my prepaid acct to settle/close the acct/debt.

Is it really that easy?
"You create your own reality" ...said the mushroom to my mind...
Silence is Golden, but duct tape is silver.
AmericanUnderground

Re: FINALLY! a step by step guide...(maybe)(kinda?)

Postby AmericanUnderground » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:23 am

So? I got 26 views and no ones got anything to say?...Im think I'm gonna :cry:

is it a :yes: ora :no:

.... :thinks:

:yawn:
AmericanUnderground

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:39 am

Hi AU

You have described the process very eloquently, however for a process that sounds so simple, there seems to be a remarkable lack of success with it.

The theory is (mainly) that people are doing it wrong or going off half cock....there is also the accounting instructions which require a PhD to decode.

BUT...for those that have tried it, apparently the A4V bill is never returned despite protestations that the bill remains unpaid....which is being attributed to double dipping.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby AmericanUnderground » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:12 am

Queso; :gasp: I don't get it? :gasp: ...are you telling me its a lost cause? or? whats "A4V?" ...and WHO is double-dippen in WHAT? ...and just where do I find these accounting instructions? :thinks:

Thanks~

AU
AmericanUnderground

Postby markie b » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:23 am

lol i have read this but its not really the path im following so havnt really thought about answering on it
a4v is accepted for value
winston shrouts video's and mary crofts book should be of use to you also a worth while mention about mark mcmurtrie as he does this process also so thats canada america and australia that have apparently had success using the method.from the little bit which i have looked into i think its basically like a secured loan and your basically using your birth certificate as collateral.
one thing i have also found is about your birth certificate is the numbers are in the similar for of a gilt issued by the bank of england and the treasury they have 3 numbers a centre dash and then 6 numbers so 234-567890 but again i only briefly looked into it
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby huntingross » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:28 am

Not at all, I don't think its a lost cause....but equally...i'm not doing it until i have it clear in my mind.

A4V is accept for value.

The accounting instructions look like this :

1) Please close this account immediately and enter the transactions of the period in the appropriate jour-nals
2) Post the journals to the ledgers
3) Take an unadjusted trial balance
4) Perpare adjusting journal entries and post to the ledgers
5) Take a trial balance after adjusting
6) Prepare the financial statements from the second trial balance
7) Prepare closing journal entries and post to the ledgers
8) Take a trial balance after closing
9) Prepare reversing entries and post to the ledger
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Freeman-B » Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:24 am

I would personally do one thing VERY different American Underground - most presenters of bills have no idea what this is or how it works, so sending the accepted bill to them is more likely to cause confusion and escalation (which seems to be what many have found).

My understanding is that the accepted presentment shold be sent directly to the Treasury, with the accounting instructions HG has suggested and a COPY sent to the issuer for their information, probably with a notice that the presentment has been sent to your fiduciary for settlement etc.

Having said that, I am working on a new NUI&COR that I am going to send to treasury (with whom I already have an estoppel), claiming my right to send them all my bills for settlement. Will post it here when done.

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby Freeman-B » Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:30 am

OK, attached is my new NUI&COR, I would be grateful for any comments, corrections or suggestions.

I particularly draw your attention to clause 470 - this is highly speculative, but worth a try - how does the wording look?

I know that BBD, Veronica and others rightfully explain that currency has no value, however, it does still have its uses and there is nothing wrong with claiming that which rightfully belongs to you anyway!

The relevant source documents are also available, should you wish to make your own calculations (but are too big to post here - PM me), along with the spreadsheet I have prepared. You can view my versions in the appendices

:peace: :love:
B

Note: I have already amended "all UK citizens" to read "will apply to all Freemen on the land, United Kingdom citizens and citizens of all British (and Ex-British) territories, dependencies and the Commonwealth, should they so wish or claim"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby AmericanUnderground » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Okay. Okay... I'm feelin that... BUT; that's for the UK, I'm in the U.S.A.!? ...so? how does that help me? I mean, I get kinda "The Jist" of what your saying but; I'm pretty confused by this whole concept...

Basically what a claim of Right in this pretext is stating is that, B/c there's no "Money" (value backed currency) all (and I mean ALL) of my "debts" i.e. credit cards, be it my groceries, rent, power, internet, GAS, ...EVERYTHING! has to be "redeemed" (for value) by the Treasury?

...and thats all there is to it? :gasp: ?????? :gasp: ????? ...GET THE F*cK outta HERE! :gasp: ...are you shitten me? ...let me ask you this, IF EVERYBODY "Woke up" to this...how would we function as a society? :puzz:

You gotta be shitten me... this would never work... :puzz: or would it... :thinks:
AmericanUnderground

Postby kevin » Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:49 pm

AmericanUnderground wrote:..how would we function as a society? :puzz:

:

who's society do you mean?
kevin

Next

Return to Commercial Redemption