TERMS AND CONDITIONS

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Postby squark » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:01 am

I was about to apply for a job online through Vacancy Warehouse. It asks that you read and agree to their terms and conditions.

At the very end of them was this little Jem.

15 Law

The Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.

Irrevocably! There's not a chance I will be ticking that box. Shame because it wasn't a bad looking job.

It does demonstrate, in my eyes, that there is an alternative, one can refuse to SUBMIT. That is of course when they cut your head off, but live free or die as the saying goes.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Re: TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Postby pitano1 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:49 pm

Achilles’ Heel, is “You”
Who “you” are, is no longer the question. The question is, who “IS” you. The word “you”
gets more people into trouble than any other word currently utilized within our legal and
financial systems.
It is virtually impossible to fully explain the proper grammatical usage of the word “you”,
insofar as proper English is concerned.

Do not ever be you...cos you always ends up,holding,the shitty end of the stick.ie mr.squark
MR.squark...YOU..bla..bla..bla.

maybe,you should pose the question...am i you :grin:
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Return to General chat