Cashing in Your Lien

Re: Cashing in Your Lien

Postby squark » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:40 pm

musashi wrote:I had intended to post this in the near future. It has been circulated privately for a while – for good reasons. The good reasons were that I wanted to run a lien or two for someone before making it public, take a percentage of the lien and put it into the lawful rebellion coffers. We need money in the treasury to run this
Educational information service ( he was about to say.)

Wait folks, till he reads this..........

From the UNpeople
"Declaration on the Right and Responsibility of Individuals, Groups and Organs of Society to Promote and Protect Universally Recognized Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms"

"Article 13

Everyone has the right, individually and in association with others, to solicit, receive and utilize resources for the express purpose of promoting and protecting human rights and fundamental freedoms through peaceful means, in accordance with article 3 of the present Declaration."

He already talks a lot for a dead guy. Musashi, woooow, come back to us......Woooooo. Turn back to the light.
Resurrection Salts.....Wooooo.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Re: Cashing in Your Lien

Postby huntingross » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:33 am

musashi wrote:I will not be engaging in any question and answer sessions regarding this post. I will not answer any private messages regarding this post.

Hi M's ghost.

I have several liens documented on this forum. If you would like to monetise them by the process you describe for the benefit of the people, then you can take 50% for the peoples' coffers, a sum for your trouble and the remaining sums to me.

Happy hunting
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Return to General chat