Late Tax Return Penalty

Re: Late Tax Return Penalty

Postby wanabfree » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:13 pm

holy vehm wrote:No contract return to sender.

If someone writes to me claiming they have a contract i will write back and tell them they do not.

Whats wrong with that?

Its a rebuttal. I rebut what you say. Often they do not write with substance, outlining their claim against me but rather they just send me a bill.
He who makes the claim must provide the evidence and they do not. Certainly not in the first instance.
So returning their paperwork, to me, is perfectly acceptable.

Fee schedules.

I have yet to come across any legal representative who does not use a fee schedule. It is common practice. It may be called many things but a schedule of fee's is still what it is.

If some one puts a million pound on it then fine, thats upto them, if thats what they want to do. Nothing to do with anyone else.

Often people back down, dont carry it through. This is where things are lost.

Tax man made a claim against me, simply asked him to prove his claim with substance.

He (the taxman) has so far not done this.

3 years later and I am still waiting.

He has not re contacted me about this issue.

What worked here was common sense, nothing more nothing less.







And this is what being a free man is about, common sense, common law.

If you make a claim against me then prove it. If you do not and continue to make the claim i will return your mail (or bin it) until such time as either it enters a place of law or you do in fact provide the evidence.

What stopped the taxman pursuing his claim against me?

Fuck knows.

And i dont really care.

The point is, he isnt pursuing me.

And thats all i had to do, fuck off and prove it and he didnt.

Many others out in society may have just paid up and again thats upto them but often they pay up out of fear and ignorance.



You are assuming incorrectly, that taxation has something to do with “contract” there is nothing to rebut in the first place.

Taxation is compulsary, it’s not voluntary, and for a vald contract to be in place, their had to be a voluntary meeting of the minds.

No such contact exists, and this freeman concept of all this being based around contracts or based on consent in any form is fundementally flawed.

I can’t give an answer to why you claim the taxman has apparently left you alone?

But the fact they have failed to write back to you confirming there is no contract btween you, and therefore they will leave you in peace, cannot be construed as just such an opinion is correct.
It could all depend on how much they are after, if it’s only a few hundred or thousands, then often they just take an economical view that it’s not worth their time and effort, as it’s uneconomical to persue you, it could easily be that simple.

To try and claim these as some form of victory is, again desperate, to try and prove such theories correct, it’s a play on fallacies, and if people follow such methods on such whimsicle opinions, then they are going to land in hot water sooner or later.
Last edited by wanabfree on Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wanabfree
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:07 am

Re: Late Tax Return Penalty

Postby wanabfree » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:13 pm

double post
wanabfree
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:07 am

Re: Late Tax Return Penalty

Postby wanabfree » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:30 pm

pitano1 wrote:agreed,and when one,is dealing,with these
criminal cabals it is wise,to ask..questions.

IF..you get bullshit,and bluster...http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1970/31/section/40
hit them with their own...RULES.



if there are no facts proving their written opinions i.e. statutes are applicable to anybody, then how can you expect to use the same "Acts" back against them ?. that an argument you will lose everytime, it's not logical.

you can't say the Act applies because the Act says so, neither can you say the Act dosen't apply because the Act says so. it simply does not apply there is no inbetween.
wanabfree
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:07 am

Re: Late Tax Return Penalty

Postby holy vehm » Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:37 pm

I am merely making the point that we can split hairs all day long it matters not.

What matters is (for me) the tax man has gone away.

It doesnt really matter as to why.

I simply questioned them that was all and i have heard no more about it.

I never asked him to prove a contract is in place but to provide substance to his claim which he did not.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
User avatar
holy vehm
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3077
Joined: Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm
Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: Late Tax Return Penalty

Postby Dreadlock » Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:01 am

1.
It’s quite clear to see, that no matter what help or advise i offer to somboby else, you will continue to try and argue and undermine me.


If I think you, or anybody else for that matter, are giving bad advice I will definitely point it out.

2.
You make false accusations yourself, deride threads,...


Really? Please provide a quote of me deriding a thread and making false accusations about another forum user.

3.
This particular thread was in relation somebody dealing with the HMRC, and after reading through the replies the issue of “fee scheduals” was raised, and i did nothing more than advise against it...(my emphasis)


Actually you said this:

4.
The people who say use these methods cannot present any evidence or facts that it works


Are you not aware of what you post? Or are you simply trying to twist the facts to suit yourself? The above is not advice, it is a dogmatic and totally false statement. I presented evidence that fee schedules work because you, apparently, could not find any for yourself.

5.
...these methods get people into serious trouble, in one particular case, it cost a friend of mine in excess of a £7000 fine.


A fee schedule is a tool. Like any tool it can be used correctly or incorrectly. Naturally people should use them properly. If I try to use a screw driver on a nail is the problem with the screw driver or with me?

6.
When i refered to “fee scheduals”, i was refering to the “freeman themed fee scheduals”, which have nothing to do with other forms of fee’s used in business or by other individuals, and you know it, but instead have tried twist the argument, and conflate the two as being the same thing.


A tool is a tool and cannot change. A "freeman" should use a fee schedule in exactly the same way as anyone else. Just as they should use a hammer on a nail and not a screwdriver. I have twisted nothing, it is you who have a poor understanding of the concepts involved.

7.
This is no different to when you attempted to conflate natural law (i.e. the theory of gravity) and man made law as being one of the same thing, in a previous thread...


Oh really? That's what I did is it? The thread still exists. Kindly quote the relevant passage, in its entirety, to support your claim.

8.
You are all fully aware, at least i can safely assume so, as to what i mean when i refered to “fee scheduals” i.e. the “freeman styled fee scheduals”, and not the recognised forms of fee’s used in everyday life, and “commerce”...


A fee schedule is a fee schedule is a fee schedule - regardless as to who is using it. What the hell is a "freeman styled fee schedule"? I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Does it have bells and whistles attached or something?

9.
...also the fact it was being used in connection with challenging the HMRC, and trying to use an unrelated example trying to prove me wrong, by misrepresenting what i was obvioulsy refering to is pretty desperate, and childish in my book.


What makes you think that the government is a special case whereby they do not need to honour fee schedules?

10.
...and trying to use an unrelated example trying to prove me wrong, by misrepresenting what i was obvioulsy refering to is pretty desperate, and childish in my book.


Except the example was not unrelated, it was a man successfully using a fee schedule. I did not try and prove you wrong, I did prove you wrong.

11.
So you expect me or anyone else reading that to not infere you were not making some accusation? “I merely made an observation” oh realy, please do identify as to whom or what ?, stop playing childish games.


People will infer what they will. The observation I made speaks for itself. Please keep up the ad hominem attacks on me. They make you look really good.

12.
So when i give advice, i have been there and done myself, so if you want to accuse me of lying, givng out misinformation or bad advice, then you better have some pretty strong evidence to back that up, and prove me wrong.


My friend, you are providing all the evidence yourself.

13.
I’ll say it again, just so people fully understand when i say stay away from “fee scheduals” i am refering to the template letters/notices found all over these forums


Well well, we actually agree on something. I think the use of templates is a very bad idea as people use them without understanding them and no doubt people use fee schedules without understanding them too.

14.
...Dean Clifford, trust law concepts, that are flawed, and unproven in courts...


Wrong wrong wrong. You need to do more research.

15.
Just the same as there are no facts yet presented that, any given laws/Acts/statutes are applicable to anybody...


Wrong.

16.
neither are there any facts proving a “fee schedual” can magically create a valid obligation on anybody or agency to cough up, just because it says so.


Well, I don't believe in magic so I have to agree with you. However a properly used fee schedule can work - as the article I linked demonstrates.

17.
So dreadlock, you can keep making your unfounded accusations, because you have to prove your right all the time, but if your going to accuse me of lying bring forward the evidence and prove it, just the same as the many other nonsensical claims you make.


Ah, more ad hominems. Keep em coming. Proof that you are a liar? See the 3rd quote in this post and the 4th - which proves you are a liar. In the 2nd quote you claim I deride threads. Quote an example of this or again, you are a liar.
Provide evidence of your claim in quote 7 - or you are a liar.

18.
because you have to prove your right all the time


I'll answer that lie by quoting myself.

Ok ignore my previous post!
which can be found here http://forum.fmotl.com/viewtopic.php?f=65&t=9607&hilit=+violence#p76437 because I made a mistake and admitted to it. Not the first time either.

So you Mr "wannabefree" are a liar. I don't expect you to answer the questions and points I have raised in this post as you have steadfastly refused to do so in the past with other posts I have made. I do expect you to ignore pretty much everything
I have written and attempt to cloud the issue by introducing irrelevancies, assigning to me false statements and beliefs, and of course using more ad hominem attacks based on lies.

After all. You are a liar.
Dreadlock
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:08 am

Re: Late Tax Return Penalty

Postby pitano1 » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:09 am

wanabfree wrote:
pitano1 wrote:agreed,and when one,is dealing,with these
criminal cabals it is wise,to ask..questions.

IF..you get bullshit,and bluster...http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1970/31/section/40
hit them with their own...RULES.



if there are no facts proving their written opinions i.e. statutes are applicable to anybody, then how can you expect to use the same "Acts" back against them ?. that an argument you will lose everytime, it's not logical.


you can't say the Act applies because the Act says so, neither can you say the Act dosen't apply because the Act says so. it simply does not apply there is no inbetween.


could,you explain,how you came to this conclusion please.
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1150
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 1:38 pm
Location: on the land

Re: Late Tax Return Penalty

Postby wanabfree » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:29 pm

@dreadlock,

I am sick and tired of arguing with idiots and fools within the half truth movement, my patience and tolerance for it is well and truly erroded.

If you are going to call me a lyer whilst hiding behind a keyboard, let’s see if you have the backbone to come onto my radio show this week, and do so live on air, and then back up your accusation ?.

I have nothing to hide, and i stand by what i said, in the proper context it was mean’t.

I am not going to waist my time spending hours typing up responses to your malicious attacks, this can be settled quicker and with less energy typing in a proper discussion on air.

So this is an invite for you to come on my show, and back up your claims, either way i am going to bringing this issue up on the radio show, and is only fair, and proper you should be given a chance to defend yourself also.

I won’t waist my time typing a response to your post, but i will respond to this,

You said to my statement,

“Just the same as there are no facts yet presented that, any given laws/Acts/statutes are applicable to anybody...”

Dreadlocks response,

“Wrong”

Oh realy, so you have the facts to show they do, do you?

Funny that how we missed it, Marc Stevens has spent around 20 years, asking, and trying to find such facts, and myself since around 2005 and somehow we haven’t been able find them? hmm.

So now you have your chance to prove me and Marc wrong, and provide thefacts if or when you decide to come on my radio show,

You can contact me via skype, please visit http://www.awakeradio.co.uk/ and ask on the message board for the details, let me know if and when you would like to come on the show, this week or next is fine.

Time to put your money was your mouth is, your choice.
wanabfree
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:07 am

Re: Late Tax Return Penalty

Postby wanabfree » Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 pm

pitano1 wrote:
wanabfree wrote:
pitano1 wrote:agreed,and when one,is dealing,with these
criminal cabals it is wise,to ask..questions.

IF..you get bullshit,and bluster...http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1970/31/section/40
hit them with their own...RULES.



if there are no facts proving their written opinions i.e. statutes are applicable to anybody, then how can you expect to use the same "Acts" back against them ?. that an argument you will lose everytime, it's not logical.


you can't say the Act applies because the Act says so, neither can you say the Act dosen't apply because the Act says so. it simply does not apply there is no inbetween.


could,you explain,how you came to this conclusion please.


It’s a circular argument, i.e a logical fallacy

Let me put it this way,

The bible applies, because the bible says so, equally the bible does not apply because the bible says so.

Would you accept such statement as being true?

But let’s wait and see, because apparently i am a lyer, and dreadlock has stated that the claim i make that the law cannot be proven to apply to anybody is wrong ?.

So let’s await his or her, response shall we ?.
wanabfree
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 4:07 am

Re: Late Tax Return Penalty

Postby Dreadlock » Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:48 pm

So you want me to move from this forum, which is a level playing field, to your domain where you are lord and master.

I don't think so.

I do have an alternative offer for your though.

If the majority of admins/moderators of this forum think that my accusation that you are a liar is without merit then they should ban me permanently.
However, if the majority think that my accusation has been substantiated then you "wannabefree" will accept a permanent ban.

Agreed?

I do not know any of the admins/moderators and I am assuming that you don't either.

Sorry to put the admins/mods on the spot but this seems like the fairest solution.
Dreadlock
 
Posts: 453
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:08 am

Re: Late Tax Return Penalty

Postby treeman » Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:21 pm

:thinks:

:peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
User avatar
treeman
 
Posts: 2821
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:33 pm
Location: On the Land

PreviousNext

Return to General chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests