Avebury meet up on the 21st sept (equinox)

Re: Avebury meet up on the 21st sept (equinox)

Postby treeman » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:06 pm

I will be taking the time to re-visit Avebury to experience the equinox.It would be good to meet like minded folk if you can make it. :love: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby bustachemtrails » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:09 pm

The freewo/man gathering is going to be a spontaneous affair, informal and everyone made welcome. You will be fed, watered (organic vegetarian, curry and soup)... Live band Lazlo's Diary will be setting up, good conversation and a chance to connect FOR REAL like minded family of friends.

COME AND MEET VERONICA she will be giving a small speech on some positive things....get your copy of ' Freedom is more than a 7 letter word ' signed or buy a copy. Take some time out to have fun !!
bustachemtrails

Postby MrFreeV » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:01 pm

bustachemtrails wrote:it is so refreshing to meet in the flesh others that have a good understanding of the system, and to share and learn with or just to say hi to your fellow freewo/man. The energy here will recharge your batteries and it is commonly a very peaceful and friendly place to be.

i can vouch for that dave! :yes:

i'll be comming up tomorrow after work so i should be with you around 9 and will be bringing a tent to stay the night.
Also thanks for the kind words :) i shall be bringing some friends with me hopefully chris will come again, and also will, who is being "tempted" to join the RAF :no: so i'm trying to convince him that there are better things to do with his life lol but sssshhh! :psst:

look forward to tomorrow :peace: :ugeek:
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Postby kenb » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:08 am

My plans to get down to Avebury have been totally shot down unfortunately by a builder I've been working with who has been ripped off by a millionaire customer, so he's not paying me now either :ouch: :no: , so no money even for fuel to get down there. I am absolutely gutted and I will be thinking of all of you, and I will be there in spirit. Loads of :love: :hug: to everyone, I miss you all.
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby bustachemtrails » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:28 am

Were missing you already ken !! The rich are getting sicker and sicker mate.... they soon gonna pay ! were starting the revolution now...from the sanctuary....can't think of a better place frankly. namaste. :hug:
bustachemtrails

Postby MikeThomas » Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:31 am

I won't be there, except in spirit. Have a great time guys and remember to pay your respects to the Autumn Solstice :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby kenb » Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:29 pm

bustachemtrails wrote:Were missing you already ken !! The rich are getting sicker and sicker mate.... they soon gonna pay ! were starting the revolution now...from the sanctuary....can't think of a better place frankly. namaste. :hug:

I have noticed this too Dave, as the gap ever widens and the curse gets stronger on them. Oh boy what a beautiful day you have got for this if it's anything like here, I can imagine it now, I'm going to forget about the logistics side. Are you doing any meditation together? ,'cos I'd like to join in here with you if you have set a time for it. :grin:
Peace, luv and light :sun:
kenb

Postby bustachemtrails » Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:27 pm

Sorry ken for the late reply to your question, its been quite busy and the internet is secondary when people are here to chat to. Group meditation would do no harm here but as long as the vibe is right we contribute to the collective consciousness with our free concepts and ideas of freedom.

If the next time we meet there's time to meditate lol...I'll let you know of course. Namaste
bustachemtrails

Postby treeman » Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:54 pm

Dave wrote,

We had a great time here on Tuesday evening...around 30-40 attendees with plenty of music and discussions about the latest happenings and freeman successes (which are getting more and more).

Lazlo's diary brought some great musicians and fun friends, the family vibe was cool. freeman jim on his drum and Mrfreev brought his guitar and some cool mates to join in.

We had some interaction with the police and the National Trust when a misunderstanding of the type of structure that was erected, which meant that six 2 foot holes were dug to hold the supporting poles. As it is a national heritage site we took the structure down and cleared the site the next day after we were requested to do so by the National trust's head warden for Avebury. She brought a really quiet policeman with her to oversee the removal. It was a learning curve, I had talked to the guy who provided the stage like structure before it was erected but was under the impression that there could be no harm or loss by the structure.

It gave us the chance to show our honourable intent and to engage with the National trust. Treeman acquired a full copy of the Ancients monuments and Archaeological Areas Act 1979, so that we could have a better understanding of how we can cooperate in future events. They are now aware of our freeman cause so all had a positive result.

We are planning another event soon before it gets too cold. I will keep you posted. Namaste.

Just got back from Avebury after a five hour motorway dodgem rally, and would just like to say that the whole event was a fantastic experience all round. Veronica was there, and it was great to hear her preaching from the back of Daves tailift to future potential freemen, and it was good to also reinforce the commitments of all involved by physical contact and conversation.
Marching across newly ploughed fields at midnight, under the stars and a beautiful full moon to watch free people expressing themselves through music, and a sense of togetherness and one is a truly magical thing. The whole thing was fantastic.

We had just one minor problem with the wilderness police ( The National Trust) but I believe we managed to placate them through honourable actions and respectful conversation, I was personally supplied upon request with the Ancient Monuments and Archeoalogical Areas Act 1979 http://www.opsi.gov.uk/RevisedStatutes/Acts/ukpga/1979/cukpga_19790046_en_1 Which we will be looking through to ensure no future controversy.

But overall a very positive experiance. Thank you to all involved and especially Dave (Busta) for catering to the awakened. I look forward to the next visit and opportunity to spread the word. :clap: :love: :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby holy vehm » Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Glad it went well and you and the others had a good time treeman.

And the image you have painted of veronica on the tail lift spreading the word, quality mate.

namaste
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

PreviousNext

Return to General chat