Is this the end of Christianity?

Postby musashi » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:48 pm

George Henri Joseph Lemaitre was a Jesuit priest who created the theory of an EXPANDING UNIVERSE. He also proposed the BIG BANG THEORY and his fellow Jesuits have taken this to CERN and the search for the GOD PARTICLE.

HELIOCENTRICITY AND DARWINIAN EVOLUTION are now propagated by the Vatican.

The Jesuit Pierrie Teilhard de Chardin, along with several other occultists with links to the HERMETIC ORDER OF THE GOLDEN DAWN, SUFIS, DARWINISM and THE VIENNA CIRCLE, produced the idea of the NOOSPHERE in which the world and everything in it would be transformed and subsumed.

The ASSISSI DECLARATION of 1975 pontificated on the essential unity of all religious beliefs and established a common purpose between them. Serious schisms in the church have arisen out of this.

The Vatican says Jesus was not a real person, did not die, harrow hell for three days and then be resurrected and transmogrified before being translated to heaven.

The Pope ( a Jesuit) has said that he is the last Pope

The Pope has asked Saudi Arabia to build mosques in Europe.

There are other items that could be listed here but I wont. This is your research starter for ten if you have an interest.

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Re: Is this the end of Christianity?

Postby iamani » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:14 am

Hi musashi

Oh wow! Don't get me started on this, i've got things to do.... aw, bugg'rit....

Excellent post. Excellent question. A few things there i didn't know, cheers. Did he really say that? i mean it's one thing to suggest they build bridges in Europe but......mosques? Really?

....and then you've got Her Madnesty publicly claiming lineage back to a certain prophet......

.....and we have a prime minister whose christian name translates into another language as 'harvester' which is a sissy way to say 'reaper'.... Christian name Reaper May......may what?

Do they perhaps know something we don't....?

Indeed it really does seem to be an attack on Christianity, a culmination of attacks even. Now that T.H.E.Y. have enslaved the world via visual and digital media beginning with television, Christianity has become more than obsolete, it has become a hindrance to the agenda.

The Vatican making nice to Islam is suggestive of the first beast giving its power to the second beast as depicted in Revelation.

So is it the end for Christianity? Maybe not....

Who are 'the dead'? The dead are the humans labouring in ignorance under the NAME ie those who think they really are 'persons'. Persons are dead things. To stop being a 'dead' person they have to 'live' under their christian name(s). This would be more prophecy of Revelation stating "and the dead will rise in Christ'.....

Is 'lose the name' making the dead arise in Christ....?

Whether it's enough to make a difference remains to be seen. Fingers crossed, eh?

Cheers!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby musashi » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:47 pm

About five years ago when I was working with a soldiers' charity in Nottingham I was asked to speak to a certain bishop – I genuinely can't recall his name. I talked about AGENDA 21 and the plan for religion and explained about Magna Carta article 61 and related matters. He took detailed notes, asked pertinent and articulate questions and assured me he would do his research and get back to me. Three weeks later we met again and he asked if I would do a talk if he organised it. I said I'd be happy to do a talk in some little church hall. Why not? Oh no, he said, I have something much, much bigger in mind. I came away almost euphoric and thinking we finally had the church – the United Reform church, that is - on board. He would speak to his elders, he said.
Out of the blue a couple of weeks later a message came back to me through the charity; Stay away from me. Don't get in touch. Forget about doing a talk. I don't want to talk a bout this stuff.

It was something of a surprise. A year later, or thereabouts, I went to Glastonbury and began to put on the talks there. In preparation for the first one I burned a hundred cds containing info specifically aimed at churches, estate agents, doctors and others whose business would be destroyed. The church cd was full of footage of numerous churchmen revealing the global agenda. A large amount of paper literature went out as well and guess what? Not one church representative came to the talk.
When spoken with afterwards they were unanimously arrogant and dismissively uninterested.
After the bishop blew me out I began to think that they were all in it together and now I'm convinced they are since discovering the ASSISSI DECLARATION and others. Across Europe churches are removing the outward symbols of their religion as being offensive to Islam.

Islam is a supeer-communism that controls literally every facet and detail of people's lives – food, diet, dress, politics, religion, marriage, education, social structure and social relationships etc. and appears to be the chosen ideology to take control of the world.

My personal take on all religion is encapsulated in this -
“When the last brick from the last church falls on the head of the last priest then mankind might find freedom.”
Musashi.
musashi

Postby musashi » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:48 pm

About five years ago when I was working with a soldiers' charity in Nottingham I was asked to speak to a certain bishop – I genuinely can't recall his name. I talked about AGENDA 21 and the plan for religion and explained about Magna Carta article 61 and related matters. He took detailed notes, asked pertinent and articulate questions and assured me he would do his research and get back to me. Three weeks later we met again and he asked if I would do a talk if he organised it. I said I'd be happy to do a talk in some little church hall. Why not? Oh no, he said, I have something much, much bigger in mind. I came away almost euphoric and thinking we finally had the church – the United Reform church, that is - on board. He would speak to his elders, he said.
Out of the blue a couple of weeks later a message came back to me through the charity; Stay away from me. Don't get in touch. Forget about doing a talk. I don't want to talk a bout this stuff.

It was something of a surprise. A year later, or thereabouts, I went to Glastonbury and began to put on the talks there. In preparation for the first one I burned a hundred cds containing info specifically aimed at churches, estate agents, doctors and others whose business would be destroyed. The church cd was full of footage of numerous churchmen revealing the global agenda. A large amount of paper literature went out as well and guess what? Not one church representative came to the talk.
When spoken with afterwards they were unanimously arrogant and dismissively uninterested.
After the bishop blew me out I began to think that they were all in it together and now I'm convinced they are since discovering the ASSISSI DECLARATION and others. Across Europe churches are removing the outward symbols of their religion as being offensive to Islam.

Islam is a super-communism that controls literally every facet and detail of people's lives – food, diet, dress, politics, religion, marriage, education, social structure and social relationships etc. and appears to be the chosen ideology to take control of the world.

My personal take on all religion is encapsulated in this -
“When the last brick from the last church falls on the head of the last priest then mankind might find freedom.”
Musashi.
musashi

Postby musashi » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:47 pm

Just found that Pietro Parolini, cardinal and number two at the Vatican, is sent to meet with the BILDERBERGS.

The BILDERBERGS arrived in Italy on 6thJune and the MSM made a couple of small mentions and no more. On their publicised agenda one of the things they will discuss is QUANTUM COMPUTERS and are said by opponents who monitor them to be preparing to control humanity with 5G and these quantum computers.

Mario Borgezzo. MEP and member of the populist anti-globalist Northern League, has written to the Vatican to ask for an explanation of why their secretary of state, number two in the Vatican, was sent to the BILDERBERGER meeting.

Leo Zagami. a self proclaimed white Illuminatus fighting the dark ones and who revealed, with Princess Nakamura of the Japanese royal family, the depopulation plan of AGENDA 21 who spoke of seeing the plan laid out in Al Gore's basement, has publicly reported this Vatican emissary.
Musashi.
musashi

Return to General chat