Command Responsibility

Command Responsibility

Postby squark » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:11 am

This is an interesting concept.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Command_responsibility

It's why you should write to the boss, the BIG BOSS as soon as you realise the rest of the staff are totally clueless.
So first letter...Dear BIG BOSS.....
I'm pleased I found this and I'm pleased I wrote to the CEO of the local 'council'.

It's feeling like mooring a ship. You pull on the rope, pull more, pulllllll, come on, pull, oooh there she is, starting to move, it gets easier. Momentum!
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Re: Command Responsibility

Postby pitano1 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:37 am

i find this interesting.

The "Yamashita standard" is based upon the precedent set by the United States Supreme Court in the case of Japanese General Tomoyuki Yamashita. He was prosecuted in 1945, in a still controversial trial, for atrocities committed by troops under his command in the Philippines during the Pacific Theater of World War II. Yamashita was charged with "unlawfully disregarding and failing to discharge his duty as a commander to control the acts of members of his command by permitting them to commit war crimes."

it seems rather strange,to me,that prolonging the war by months,after the japanese had offered
to surrender....on the american terms....the [cunts] americans..still dropped the atom bombs on
men...WOMEN,and..CHILDREN.

Were any of the crazy bastards involved in that punished.?

or..how about...mad tony`blair,that arshole,is still let lose on the public,and doing very well..[cunt]
or..pedo..gorgan brown.

the list.... of cunts goes on,and on.

if their were any truth,in their system this..[cough cough] hierarchical accountability
it would be
called.
Command responsibility..SELECTIVELY].
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby Freeman Stephen » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:02 am

aka vicarious liability
Freeman Stephen

Postby squark » Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:03 pm

Thanks Stephen.
Pitano1 you said..."The "Double standard" is based upon the precedent set by the United States Supreme Court." OK you didn't, but you should of.

I need to go back and put all the communications together, just check I have a case, but I'm wondering why I should not put in a claim. It's taken them years to provide an answer that should have been on the tips of their tongues.

They still play the same game now. "I don't understand the question, What is it a benefit of?"
Disingenuous wasters.

Process for a claim anyone? I am pretty clueless.
Statement of facts or Affidavit? Statutory declaration.......I don't consent to statutes!
Reminder, default..........Lien.
OK I have a clue, but has anyone done it? Anyone got paid?
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Return to General chat