Marc Stevens & Capacity or "How to catch a troll."

Marc Stevens & Capacity or "How to catch a troll."

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:00 pm

In another thread http://forum.fmotl.com/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=10106&start=10, on page 2 & 4, I defined capacity as:

My definition of "capacity " is in the sense of Job, function, position, role or situation.
As opposed to "capacity" in the sense of aptitude, authority, volume or domain, for example.

I am talking about capacity in the sense of role/function/position etc.

Wanabefree stated the following as part of his attempt to show that capacity is not important:

Marc didn't mention it [capacity], because he has never come across it in all his research, or if he did,
considers it a moot issue?

In another thread wanabefree posted this link to a video, which I have watched.

http://vimeo.com/5726046

At 43:45 - 44:25 Marc Stevens says the following:

You may ask yourself, people like Ron Paul and Borack Oboma, are they in on it? Are they pretending? Do they know they're pretending? Because that's all they're doing. There are no presidents, there are no senators, there are no congress, there is no congressmen, there is no governor, there are people pretending to be.They are playing a part just like Bill Reilly - it's all staged.

Marc Stevens clearly understands capacity and its importance despite the fact that he uses other words to describe the same concept. He briefly outlines the Stanford Prison Experiment and the role capacity plays in human psychology.

For wanabefree to state that:

Marc didn't mention it [capacity], because he has never come across it in all his research, or if he did,
considers it a moot issue?

is yet another blatant lie. Marc Stevens clearly thinks capacity, role, playing a part, whatever words people want
to use, is of VITAL importance - as do I. I suggest people watch the video. It is quite good.

Thank you wanabefree. I believe this is called "being hoisted by your own petard."

Checkmate. Unless you want to claim that Marc Stevens talks crap too?
Dreadlock

Re: Marc Stevens & Capacity or "How to catch a troll."

Postby wanabfree » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:05 pm

Now ,now, stop keep throwing your toys out of the pram, you got called on your bullshit, you failed miserably, end of story.

and in defense of Marc, What he was saying was that, just because people believe they are something, i.e. a president or MP etc, doesn’t make it true that they are, and it somehow magically gives them some “legal right” or justification to assume power over others because of a belief based on a fictional idea, they are still just people at the end of the day, their shit smells just the same.

So are you therefore admitting that your claim to capacity, is based on the concept, that anyone being forced into court has to play a “role”, in which they too; have to be schizophrenic ?, because they must believe they are napoleon, because a court says that’s what they have to be ( which you have not, shown evidence for ), when they go to court ?, .So do they Do they know they're pretending ?.

What Marc was pointing out is the fallacy of reification, in other words people believing or assuming something that is fictional, is actually real or concrete.

And just because you claim such things are assumed, doesn’t make it true, so your guilty of the same fallacies, you can’t even show the courts reificate the same way your doing ?.

Your really getting desperate now aren’t you ?, trying to grasp on to anything you think can be used in your favour, I did mention this in another thread, about “confirmation Bias” .

you had your chance, so stop bulling about it.

Or you can keep contradicting yourself dodgbull, as your doing a great job.
wanabfree

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:48 pm

So are you therefore admitting that your claim to capacity, is based on the concept, that anyone being forced into court has to play a “role”...

That has been a small part of my position all along. I'm not "admitting" anything.

... in which they too; have to be schizophrenic ?, because they must believe they are napoleon,

Anyone can play a part and be aware, or unaware, that they are playing a part. In the first instance they are an actor acting. In the second they are merely an ignorant individual who has no idea what is happening. Schizophrenia has nothing to do with it.

...because a court says that’s what they have to be ( which you have not, shown evidence for ), when they go to court ?

Omg this bit is funny as it shows the mental disconnect that you are suffering from. Everyone in a court is playing a role. That should be obvious even to you. Not only are there no presidents or senators there are also no judges, prosecutors or defendants. The court ASSUMES that the man who has been charged is the DEFENDANT. A DEFENDANT is a capacity being played by a man, just like any other capacity, just like JUDGE and PROSECUTOR. Do you really expect me to provide you with evidence for this? From case law for example? LOL!!!

And just because you claim such things are assumed, doesn’t make it true, so your guilty of the same fallacies, you can’t even show the courts reificate the same way your doing ?.

Hilarious. It should be obvious to anyone with half a brain cell that the court is assuming that the man before them is playing the part of a defendant. If you can't grasp this then that's your problem. By the way, I'm not reificating anything. I've been the one talking about the importance of capacity all along...

I'm not going to get into another pointless debate with you. I've shown yet again that you are a liar. You clearly misrepresented Marc Stevens in the past in order to support a point you were making. This is reprehensible and showing you to be the liar that you are, yet again, was the only reason for my post.
Dreadlock

Postby wanabfree » Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:49 pm

“That has been a small part of my position all along. I'm not "admitting" anything”

So you’re not going to admit to even that, even though you just have?

Remarkable, and no shit you’re not admitting to anything, neither are you omitting anything that can be shown as evidence?

Apart from denying absolutely everything, except when you contradict yourself, all you do is poison the conversation, and start bordering on the abusive.

Call me a liar all you like; it doesn’t make it true because you say so.

if you don’t want to debate with me, then you shouldn’t be starting threads making unfounded and malicious accusations, against me, and all because you ran out of excuses in the last thread, ( you could be leaving yourself, and the forum open to legal action ?, and/or getting the site shut down if you continue ?, it’s called defamation and slander, and I will only put up with so much, I can assure you), no doubt if I was doing the same to you, the admins would come down on me like a ton of bricks, and likely ban me ?, so why are you never treated in the same manner ? Hmmm.

Could there be ill-feeling, prejudice and bias at play here, because I am challenging and debunking their concepts, hmmm.

I have had a perfectly decent, and mature conversation with other members on the evolution themed thread; another one, were you tried to further insult me, but had the smug grin wiped off your face, because I could actually produce evidence, and hold my own.

your now looking, and behaving like a spoilt child, who couldn’t get your own way in the last thread, I gave you your chance to present evidence for your claims, you turned it into another slanging match by your fourth post, calling me a liar again, which allegedly should have got you banned ?.

I don’t want to have any more to do with you, but I won’t sit back and have you try to destroy, my and Marc’s reputations, because your too narcissistic, and egotistical to admit your mistakes.

And I won’t sit back and watch innocent people fall victim to your ridiculous advise, what you do and say can cause real harm and damage to other people, so show some f***in responsibility, and maturity, you can discuss hypothetical’s all day long, but it’s another matter advising people on going to court, especially were children’s welfare is at stake.

So you’ll be advised to drop this vindictive hate campaign of yours, and move on.

And the admins had better be taking this matter seriously as well.
wanabfree

Postby pitano1 » Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:52 pm

THREAD LOCKED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICE[
If the machine of government is of such a nature that it requires you to be the agent of injustice to another, then, I say, break the law.
Henry David Thoreau
ALL UNALIENABLE RIGHTS RESERVED -AB INITIO - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
pitano1

Postby treeman » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:44 pm

wanabfree wrote:
( you could be leaving yourself, and the forum open to legal action ?, and/or getting the site shut down if you continue ?, it’s called defamation and slander, and I will only put up with so much, I can assure you), no doubt if I was doing the same to you, the admins would come down on me like a ton of bricks, and likely ban me ?, so why are you never treated in the same manner ? Hmmm.

Could there be ill-feeling, prejudice and bias at play here, because I am challenging and debunking their concepts, hmmm.

PLEASE CLARIFY
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:09 am

Wanabefree said:
Call me a liar all you like; it doesn’t make it true because you say so.

But the evidence I provided does indicate very strongly that it is true. Unlike you, when I accuse or make a claim about someone - I provide evidence.

wanabefree said:

You couldn't debunk a fairy tale, so I doubt if there are any ill feelings for that particular reason.

wanabefree said:
I don’t want to have any more to do with you, but I won’t sit back and have you try to destroy, my and Marc’s reputations, because your too narcissistic, and egotistical to admit your mistakes.

I'm trying to destroy Marc's reputation? Really? Oh guess what - YOU ARE LYING AGAIN! SHOCKER!! I've said nothing detrimental about Marc Stevens at all - go on quote me, you won't because you can't.
If I'm lying when I accuse this nasty little man of lying treeman, then ban me now please. I want no special treatment (not that I think I'm getting any).
As for destroying your reputation wanabefree - you're doing a fine job of that all by yourself.

As for threatening me and the admins. Well I for one am quaking in my boots. :giggle:
Dreadlock

Postby treeman » Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:54 pm

treeman wrote:
wanabfree wrote:
( you could be leaving yourself, and the forum open to legal action ?, and/or getting the site shut down if you continue ?, it’s called defamation and slander, and I will only put up with so much, I can assure you), no doubt if I was doing the same to you, the admins would come down on me like a ton of bricks, and likely ban me ?, so why are you never treated in the same manner ? Hmmm.

PLEASE CLARIFY

Goodbye gentlemen, it was emotional.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Return to General chat