Bodenham

Re: Bodenham

Postby musashi » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:08 pm

treeman wrote:It has an off grid community with a high, sympathetic public profile - see "The System", episode 6, broadcast by PSTV (paradigm shift tv)

You will find that it has been deleted without trace brother, wiped from public view, but not from memory. :ouch:

It may be available from Colin who runs PSTV. I think it unlikely that he has deleted his own work or that he has been got at to do so.
PM on its way with his mobile number if you want to speak to him. We could post the video up here and I believe that lana and several others have a copy of it. I lost mine somewhere in the journeyings.

Toofargone wrote:I see. So they intend on making an example of him I take it? Sounds like they picked the wrong fella for this kind of shit. I'd like to be kept up-to-date with this if you don't mind. I think it's been mentioned in a channel that I'm in. I'd certainly be interested in what (if any) prosecutions he brings. If I am informed correctly, he already has a couple of things going on.

Many of us know Guy very well indeed and, in my opinion, he definitely, most assuredly, undoubtedly is the wrong guy to pick on! He is one stubborn little muthaphukka.

Yes, he has two bailiffs in court for burglary on a private prosecution - Guy will be in the court as prosecutor. Like many of us he has educated himself deeply in law and has a very good grasp of matters. He has long experience in courts, dealing with cops and is good at thinking on his feet. Naturally there will be others just as well or better educated in law, who will eagerly assist him with the matter. It is my studied opinion that this latest assault on the manor is a big mistake.

Tune into ukcolumn live for regular updates. You could also google wolfpaw tipi village. Stay on this site and you'll get updates. You may get some as well on the spiritual sentient society of pagan freeman website - in addition to all the other excellent stuff we put up there for the betterment of mankind.

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby musashi » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:09 pm

Do we know if any of these cops had firearms?

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Postby treeman » Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:50 pm

musashi wrote:Do we know if any of these cops had firearms?

Musashi.

Yes, but the armed cops remained in the car parking area throughout the operation.
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Previous

Return to General chat