Credit repair

Credit repair

Postby johnny boy 890 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:39 am

Hello All,

I am currently just starting the process of repairing my credit file and have e-mailed all the company's who have default's on my file asking them to clarify the debt, by the way all the bad debt on there is all over 6 years old and the main one lowell have said because some of the accounts on there have recieved a payment they do not come under statue barred debt is this true. Like I said even if the accounts have had a payment made the last payments were all over 6 years old, so by rights all the bad debt is all statue barred and should be removed right? Can anyone out there shed some light on this for me please and any help on getting it shifted from my file who be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks
johnny boy 890

Re: Credit repair

Postby e11 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:35 am

As far as I understand it, if you had no contract with Lowell, they really have no right to go into the credit rating and put markers on your legal title. I haven't checked mine in a while, but I'm keen to do so.

Best of luck
e11

Re: Credit repair

Postby musashi » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:53 pm

The individual credit reference agencies get their info from The Trust Registry, Cleveland St, London, where debts are registered.
If they have you on their list then CR agencies will continue to keep you on their records.
Get it changed at the Trust Registry and all CR agencies will automatically adjust their own records.
Write to them and ask if they have you on record.

Musashi.
It's still fucked, isn't it?
musashi

Return to General chat