Enemies of Your Own Household

Enemies of Your Own Household

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:16 am

Away back a long time ago I was at a railway station and changed platform by the most convenient means. I didn't know this was legally a crime. Lawfully I was aware that there were no trains for a mile in any direction and that had I been completely unconcerned for my own life and limb, I would not have been causing delay to anyone. I knew that playing on the lines was something they discouraged children from doing but had no idea it was "against the law" as the lawbreakers call a breach of their arbitrary rules, to cross from one platform to the next when theres no one who could possibly be harmed by this action.

The CCTV either had someone watching like a hawk or some motion detection program running. A man came on the tannoy identifying me as the passenger at the station who had just crossed the lines and only then was I aware there was an actual law against this.

I get the impression from people who have used trains much that "everyone knows that". I didn't. It turns out there is a stipulation in their rules for people like me, that there should be signs saying its against the law to cross the lines.

When I got approached by the police at the station I then travelled to I began to search out where my defence was expecting I might be called for a trial. There never was any trial. Just pay the fine for a legal crime I didnt even commit due to the lack of knowledge (and of signs).

They sent me a letter saying you can apply for the privelege of a trial if you want but otherwise your presumed guilty - well because technically the presumption of innocence is paramount they say your not guilty and punish innocent people.

I laughed too when I saw this bizarre absurd crap coming from the courts which I had previously considered to be mostly institutions of justice sufferring from corruption. I just thought "yeah right, you cant do that" and filed it in the "b" section of my filing cabinet next to the pasta wrappers and empty milk cartons.

So years later someone writes to my parents asking "why haven't you paid this fine". Now my parents just opened it and they totally worship the powers that be. So they get all in a panic, meanwhile Im like "I haven't lived here about 15 years, why are they sending it here?"

I decided to go to the fines enquiry and find out what was going on. The first order of business was settling the address. I told them where I lived and made it clear they dont send anymore harrassing letters to my parents house. Orally they accepted this but on paper things got fucked up...

I refused the fine and they were like "the fines already issued". I was like "the fines already refused, why not take me to trial". Remember I know Im not guilty of anything but theres no way I am having my right to a trial replaced with some dispensed privelege I can apply for. So it comes to a deadlock and the guy in the seat, as operated by the puppet master he calls his legal advisor, says come back next month.

Im like, well its not going to change, either I have a right to a trial or I dont.

I turn up next month just to see what they will do now but my name isn't on the list. Im aware that certain underhand dealings have happennes on the past where people go home wondering how it just disappeared only to be arrested for non appearance so I get as much information as I can and it turns out that the fine was paid just prior to the appearance time.

Turns out my "brother" paid it. I had years to pay an amount I could have covered in a week and even a month to pay it at the end which I could have paid if I thought it was right that it should be paid. Id rather have went to jail for a crime I didn't commit than pay that fine but it was paid and there was nothing I could do unless I could convince my brother to apply for a refund. The dirty bastard wouldn't even openly admit he paid it, and knew fine well why I was taking a stand and what I was prepared to forgo in taking this stand.

That's not all, after having turned up on the previous month only to stop them sending harrassing letters to my parents address, openly telling the court where I live and having them orally accept it. He gives my address as that of my parents which is thouroughly untrue and might lead to them being harrassed further not to mention possibly making it look like Im the one lying about where I live.

So after nearly a year I've finally confronted him over his actions and he refuses to take any responsability for his actions. He acted with good intentions - against what he knew to be my will.

He also happens to think government is never evil so potentially his good intentions against my will could land me in the nuthouse or something for my beliefs that governments are rarely anything but evil.

For my own protection I feel I need to disown my own flesh and blood brother. He is like the establishments puppet born in the same nest. This is not the first time his unwanted interference has disrupted things very seriously though the previous occassion I ended up without a roof which was even more serious.

Has anyone ever had to disown a family member before?
Freeman Stephen

Re: Enemies of Your Own Household

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:51 am

He acted with good if misguided intentions. If I were you I would forget about it and in future just try not to give him the opportunity to interfere in my affairs.
At the end of the day he is your brother and if the going gets tough he'll be one of the few people willing to back you up. You never know he might wake up eventually.
Dreadlock

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:51 am

Ive spent over half my lifetime trying to wake him up only to be treated as a delusional nutcase for believing tyranny was being implemented. This was back when the EU first usurped the sovereignty of the UK back in 93. I was treated by him as someone with a mental illness for believing something that could never happen. I've spent half my lifetime waiting for him to see it come about, not only is it here and he doesn't see it, he has infact helped to build it and made a fine pot of cash in the process while denying that anything bad is happening at all.

I've tried to make a stand that the right to a fair trial should still be inalienable and to stand on that come what may only to have my stance broken by someone who worships the tyrants and treats me as some kind of loonie.

The last time there was interference was about 15 years ago when I was living with my parents. My mother decided to have a go at me over my beliefs about the system and wasn't getting anywhere so she adopted a strategy of shouting down at me like I was some piece of shit. After taking so much of the abuse I began shouting back. That's when my brother entered and physically beat the shit out of me and threw me out my own house. I haven't lived there since. I should never have been treated like that by my mother and I would still stand my ground if it happenned again but I should never have been faced with violence for standing up for myself nor suffered the loss of security of having a roof over my head.

Without my brothers interference I would have had very different feelings about my parents house. I think most people get feelings of security and safety when at their parents, for me its different. Things would have sorted themselves out between me and my mother had it not been for my brothers best intentions putting throwing dry straw into a small fire.

So since then my brother and I have engaged in little else but smalltalk. I've tried to throw some hints that the world isn't as just and free as he might be led to believe but his career in the police blinds him most especially to the injustice he commits. Its not so much that he isn't awake or is a lapdog for the tyrants that makes me feel I need to disown him. Its feelings for my own safety.

I feel that if its clear I want nothing to do with him then any further good intentions will automatically be quite clearly against my will.

Its kind of like having a bully in your life that pops up every now and again, tells you you're a piece of shit then goes away but sometimes causes you serious trouble. There hasn't been one decent "moment" between us for more than half my life but lots of very bad ones.
Freeman Stephen

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:25 pm

Well that puts a whole new perspective on it. I still wouldn't officially disown him, if for no better reason than he may prove useful at a future date (mercenary I know but that's the world we live in). I'd just keep away from him as much as possible. Officially disowning him might also make you look like the bad guy in the eyes of your parents.
Dreadlock

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:58 pm

That's the thing. I have kept away from him as much as possible for fifteen years and now this new interference just makes me think I need it to be very clear to everyone that this guy should not be involved in any of my affairs.

The best I will get from my brother is some empty promise until the next time (if Im lucky). I dont know how serious the next time will be so I simply cant afford for that to happen.
Freeman Stephen

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:12 pm

It's your choice and no one knows your brother better than you. But at the end of the day blood is thicker than water even if it can be a pain in the ass.
You need to weigh up the pros and cons. Sure he does things you don't agree with (like paying your fines - actually quite funny from an outsiders perspective) but could you count on him in an emergency? If the answer
to that question is "yes" then just maybe it's worth putting up with his once fifteen yearly annoyances. Not much more I can say really, except that family can do FAR worse things than what your brother has done. I speak from experience.
Dreadlock

Postby squark » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:43 pm

My Mum has cancer and my sister MS. If I mention any "alternative" therapy or nutritional info I got from online they go ballistic, tears, shouting, hating. Quite bizarre behaviour. I have no idea at all why they act like that.

So I have to hold my tongue and watch them slowly die. Thanks family for sharing this exploration of what life is and can be. You are really using your minds to their full potential and taking full responsibility for your selves.

I was at their house today and heard on the radio some interesting stuff about devolution and an English parliament away from London. It was borderline good thinking at times. Later on they were discussing the future of Omega 3. It comes from fish oils and is essential to good health. There was a pro GM guy wanting to put that shit outside so it cross contaminate all wheat and a BBC selected environmentalist saying the other side. What they completely "missed" is that hemp seed oil is the best source of many nutritional oils including Omega3. It grows anywhere with little attention needed, its ready to go. Just palnt it and watch the world become a better, easier place to live in. They missed that "tiny detail". The BBC is still the BBC. The "leaders" are intentionally ignorant.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby Freeman Stephen » Fri Jan 24, 2014 5:39 pm

Tell me about it. They gave my dad pills to quit smoking and his health went right downhill. To help one of the symptoms they offered him "treatment" but when you looked at the small print it was human experimentation. My dad didn't realise this and when I pointed it out, he didn't want to hear anything negative about his healers.

The experimental treatment worked all the same (to my knowledge) but there were other lingering health problems which began after the anti smoking pills.

The NHS sent me a letter to their address which they must have dug out the same arse as the jp fines court - they were there waving it in my face surely well aware that the NHS is a government department and know full well I have did everything to prevent them receiving any mail addressed to me.

Already opened they are like "look your government loves you" as some blood pressure test apparently for everyone over forty is expected to be booked. Im like why the hell would I want anything to do with your criminal government. Their response was "they've did well by us".

I suppose having more pills to rattle than is likely necessary is better than being dead or housebound but I have to bear in mind these are sycophantic worshippers of government and all it proclaims. I dont think someone like me would have the same luck with the terrorist regime that's ultimately pulling the strings of all the good doctors and nurses crossing all the t's theyre told to cross and dotting all the i's they're told to dot.

Almost everyones oblivious to the fact that every pharmacist and medical professional are bought and paid for before they even graduate - mostly sponsored by pharmacorps. Try telling the sick how twisted the healthcare system is and you'll only make them sicker.

I bowed out any argument saying maybe the nhs does okay by your generation (lie) but for mine, the whole apparatus works to our disadvantage. At this they ripped up the letter acknowledging that I want no association with their government in any capacity.
Freeman Stephen

Postby Dreadlock » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:54 pm

The reason people go "crazy" when you tell them something that conflicts with their long held false beliefs, is that they invest emotionally in those beliefs. Presenting them with a challenge to those beliefs is therefore perceived by them as a personal attack, hence the anger and their refusal to even listen to any opposing views - no matter how logical those views are or how much evidence you provide. Remember Galileo and how the church responded to a purely scientific observation? Unfortunately this is the nature of man.

The trick is to slowly, slowly present people with information in a manner which they won't perceive as threatening e.g.
"9/11 was an inside job. Here read this, it proves you're wrong." This won't get you anywhere unless the person is one of those very rare open minded people.
"I came across this article today about 9/11. I'm confused. Can you tell me what you think?" Now they might actually read it because there is no conflict and they actually think they are helping you.

You can use the same approach with any information likely to be seen as "radical" by the people you want to help. Leave articles on alternative cures to cancer just lying around the house etc. They might well pick it up and read it.

As for fish oil, avoid it. It oxidises during the manufacturing process and so is actually rancid and quite bad for you.
Dreadlock

Return to General chat