Forum Suggestion

Forum Suggestion

Postby squark » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:46 am

Can I suggest that we don't allow arguments between two moderators to cause a thread to be locked.
It was a good thread and makes me wonder if it was getting too close to the truth!
Thats a head f***.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Re: Forum Suggestion

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:25 pm

I dont see any argument between moderators.

The most recent three mods on a locked thread were me pitano and holy vehm. At best theres been rhetorical dialogue by myself and pitano both in general agreement. I think you would have noticed that by reading it. Where did you pluck the concept of argument between mods from? Are you trying to stir shit?
Freeman Stephen

Postby Dreadlock » Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:46 pm

I've no idea why the "Meet your Strawman" thread was locked. With one exception the discussion was civil and I would have liked to continue it.
Any chance it can be unlocked?
Dreadlock

Postby wanabfree » Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:48 pm

This is just evidence that free speech isn't respected in these freeman forums, despite the claims otherwise and pontificating about acting honourably etc.

Given the posts that have been deleted, whilst leaving in the insults, and accusations against myself, says it all, the purpose of this forum is to promote a concept, a dogma, certanly not truth, those who start their own forums, are the only one’s who can exercise any real freedom, because they can suppress anyone elses views or remove information, that contradicts, and undermines their claims, beliefs and wants.

This goes for the admins, whatever power they, then get given, and can weald over others to suppress their written opinions, they will do so without good grounds, why ?, because they can ?, and it’s all the more repulsive when their clearly taking sides, and protecting their own sycophantic diciples.

This is why forums such as this are loseing credibility, if they had any to begin with, and what turns people away, along with the trouble and problems caused by the flawed, and often fallacious advise being given out.

If you can’t deal with critisims or a healthy dose of sceptisism, then you’re in the wrong business? and maybe you should reconsider your positions, because once you start down this road of editing others posts, and trying to hide truthfull comments and information, then your behaving no better than the bureaucrats your claiming to be fighting against.

Edited by Moderator.
Visit link for comment: viewtopic.php?f=69&t=10022&p=78085#p78085
wanabfree

Postby squark » Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:58 pm

Sorry guys, Dreadlock worded it better than me.
It didn't seem to fit in the thread so I skipped on to find it locked. I assumed it was some sort of cat fight caused it, the new posts were from Mods. Thats all.
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Postby treeman » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:21 pm

wanabfree wrote:
This goes for the admins, whatever power they, then get given, and can weald over others to suppress their written opinions, they will do so without good grounds, why ?, because they can ?, and it’s all the more repulsive when their clearly taking sides, and protecting their own sycophantic diciples.

Nice try :giggle: You are so off my christmas card list :ouch:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby holy vehm » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:40 am

Purpose of the thread has now been served and is now locked. Little more can be added that can move it forward.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Return to General chat