Hell I Cop ter Conspiracy

Hell I Cop ter Conspiracy

Postby squark » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:13 pm

I can't believe I'm the first to say this........................
Scotland, considering independence, St Andrews day, unexplained helicopter crash.

Its the new breed of weapon again, the invisible Mr Teslas death ray, cop chopper falls from sky, no explanation available, very hard to police, can they cope, protect themselves from the terrorists?

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water, the consent manufacturing machine sparks back into life again!!!!!

If only we could comprehend that technology. Oh look, Tetryonics.com, unified theory of everything, action at a distance, gravity control, free energy, kinetic energy fields (a tractor beam?!!!). If only we could comprehend that website. I'm having a damn good try. Using the Trivium method of education. I have already understood two or three words!
And the Lord spake unto his people, he said "Get Off MY Bloody Land!"
And the people gave unto the Lord, freely they gave him The Finger
squark

Re: Hell I Cop ter Conspiracy

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:53 pm

Whatever the truth is, we will never know. Ive noticed an msm news video which shows cctv footage from woolwich which they claim shows a car hitting "drummer" lee rigby the machine gunner. The footage they provide shows no such thing but I suppose the suggestion is there that there is further video footage which will be shown only to the jury. Im sure we will hear the jury tell us that such footage exists right as soon as never.

Anyway, theres no question amongst the girls in glasgow about which guy in the pub that night had the biggest chopper. I dont know, but I dont think there was anything preplanned about the crash. Im speculating but Ive noticed police helicopters at times have no worries about trespassing by flying below the 200 foot mark. Maybe the blade hit a lampost. Im just speculating though. No explosion leads some to believe no fuel.

The only thing that can be said for sure is that if it was pilot/police/groundcrew error, theres no way the police will in anyway be indicated to be responsable so theres little point in a public enquiry because of the history of government coverups and whitewashes when investigating themself.

Its not possible yet to get a proper view of the scene. Press are kept behind barriers too far to get a good view and theres also a metal panel fence obscuting the view over the ummediate scene. If there is any evidence that might be noticed, it can only be noticed by those with government authorisation.

Not saying theres a cover up, its just not very transparent.
Freeman Stephen

Re: Hell I Cop ter Conspiracy

Postby e11 » Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:04 pm

May be too early to say, but it could be an opportunity for Scotland to 'pilot' (no pun intended) the "Robocopter" or unmanned helicopter's under the guise of "preventing loss of life", and promoting their lighter weight and minimal risk of damage. It wouldn't be like it has been introduced without merit, and after it has a success rate (no incidents, no injuries, evidence of lower costs) it will make it far easier to implement in England, and other European countries. They already use these in America, but they are small - For the time being
e11

Return to General chat