How do you and I change the world? Meeting up?

How do you and I change the world? Meeting up?

Postby tidyboyd » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:08 am

Although this is a 2nd post please dont ignore it I havent been active online for quite sometime and my account was closed.

After finding out about the grand deceit some time ago now, I have tried to get enough information under my belt to be able to make a difference. Now after churning through things such as knights templar, order of the rosy cross, learned elders of sion, symbolism and more at the same time learning from people such as Jordan Maxwell and William Cooper I feel like I know enough to do something about it. I'm very aware of the freeman movement thats going on at the moment but as more and more people grow ignorant I'm beginning to feel that the ignorance is growing faster than the freeman movement meaining were all going to be left in this hell hole if they dont pull the plug before hand (No.1 Georgia Guidestones)

I would like to know is anybody else meeting up and discussing ideas for change?

I would really like to speak to some people with regards to change as no one in my circles understands (or doesnt want to know) about whats going on.

Is there some outlet for this kind of thinking? I feel politics would be a useless place to start and academia is as tainted as the rest of the world. Could anybody point me in the right direction?

I will bend heaven and earth to get to wherever I have to go to help. I had enough of modern day slavery and seeing my friends pass it off as normality. I feel I could have valuable input and ideas. I have been putting my head in the sand for too long. Its time to make a change.
tidyboyd

Re: How do you and I change the world? Meeting up?

Postby enegiss » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:57 am

plant one seed at a time and the world will change, what ya get is what you plant, :grin: have fun studying brother. peace and light
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby holy vehm » Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:09 am

Where are you based tidyboyd?
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby tidyboyd » Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:15 pm

enegiss : thanks for the reply, my friends are coming to an understanding of whats going on (thanks to my persistent discussions with people) but they do nothing about it which is one of my main reasons for concern because if they know the game and are willing to lye down and take it in the preverbial then what is everybody else doing?

Holy Vehm : Im based near wales in Shropshire but distance is literally no obstacle if you can suggest something or somewhere to go to collaborate? I'm eagerly anticipating your reply.
tidyboyd

Postby enegiss » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:04 pm

interesting? any comments any one?
if you wish to create a favourable History, then you have to start now.
enegiss

Postby tom1 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:20 pm

Im from n wales,would like to meet someone to chat about these issues, but do not have car.
tom1

Postby pedawson » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:53 pm

History is an important tool in ones armoury, however we have to keep abreast of the times.

The current global movement known a OWS occupy wall street is growing at an alarming pace.
It is no longer just occupy wall street but now is plain 'OCCUPY'. People all over the world are now starting to become more aware of what is going on and are starting to hit the streets 'en mass'.

Currently and behind the scenes there are other things going on that I will not divulge here however great strides are taking place.
What can you do that will make a difference?

there are many meetings taking place around the country and you could go and contribute, it is about numbers who are standing up and voicing their opinion. It seems as though many feel that this move is not making any difference but it is.

If you require somewhere to meet others who are thinking the same as you browse the web to get the public venues and make an effort to get there, if anyone requires bodies to attend court and they are close to you go along and sit in the public gallery, before you get in there ask someone in the group what you are required to do and they will inform you.

Hit the streets but only do it in a peaceful way, do not join violent protest march. Watch out for (Agent provocateurs) usually police or secret service personnel in plain clothes, if you do spot them let the group know and hand them to police, you will be told HOW to spot them, they are usually easy to spot.

There are a number of sites that allow you to electronically 'FOI request, I suggest you get a few of your concerns down in a FOI (freedom of information request). One that could be a good one, I would like to know the answer to is 'Have the government given the instruction to FOI officers to lie in cases where requests are becoming too numerous or relating to sensitive information?'

Right now it is about getting out there and educating yourself, further.

The END game IS being played right now and some are preparing for the resultant aftermath. We need a police force, judiciary, education and industry. All this needs to be still working and this is being addressed, as you may have read even a bank that is beneficial to the members is being developed.

I, and this is MY belief, backed up by many hours watching, reading and research. I believe that by the middle of 2012 the PTB will be beating a hasty retreat, NOT beaten yet but not in charge either. A good indication is the 'Kuala Lumpur war crimes tribunal' implicating Bush and B(liar) as war criminals, they have already indicated there are many reasons to indict these two and more may be summonsed. This is, of course, a long shot at the moment but it is a legal / lawful ruling and has been ongoing, collecting witness statements and evidence from as early as 2009.

The police as you can see are losing the plot, local councils are too taking the law into their own hands and the banks and politicians are just plain corrupt. The whole bag of shit is going to come crashing down shortly after the EU suspends its tyrannical rule, maybe before Iran is invaded.

Now I could be wrong, however regardless of what I believe it is important that over the next few months we investigate what is being proposed and if we feel we can, join in.

The current climate in the protest movement is one that will accept anyone as a member of the group, we do not distinguish between them and us, we are all in this together, however for those who are among the membership with the intention to REPORT BACK to higher authorities for the corrupt use of information and to attempt to halt what is 'RIGHT' I suggest they be aware of the consequences once the goal is achieved.
We on this site have a list of police officers who have committed crimes and there is a site who are collecting names of those who are committing other offences and because of who they are or their position are getting away with it 'FOR NOW'.

The FULL weight of the 'COMMON' law will come down on them and they will have to answer for their actions.
Conversely 'I' will answer my crimes against the state if it goes the other way, I do not fear the death sentence, I will go happily knowing that I have done all I can and it is time to go.

The world is truly at a cross roads and the people are in the majority, even though half of them are still asleep, this is not going to last forever. Everyday thousands or hundreds of thousands are waking up.

Do what you can tidyboyd, it is all anyone can ask of you and it certainly will help.

Namaste, rev;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby tidyboyd » Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:40 am

Tom1: Hi Tom thank you so much for your message I've got to say Im overjoyed someone has replied that wants to meet up, lets get the ball rolling on some ideas. I have a few under the hood. I also dont have a vehicle but I'd happily travel to wherever it is you live to assimilate what we know together and to choreograph how we can make a change. If you could let me know when you could spare some time so we could have a talk I would be most grateful. I live near Shrewsbury so transport via train seems the most logical and I'm unemployed so I have all the time in the world. Whenever suits you. Is there anybody else you know of that is of a similar mind set? I may be able to bring one of my friends from London who will be up here sometime in the next week or two but I'm not holding on for him and would prefer to meet you ASAP to get things going. I hope you have some ideas!? If not no worries, thats what our discussions are for!

pedawson: Thank you for taking the time over your message. I have also grown to an understanding that the middle of 2012 will be a difficult period for us as a whole, especially after the Olympic torch (torch of revolution, prometheus) has been passed round the UK. I envisage anything could happen and I hope I dont sound to wacky right now but dare I say some avian flu pandemic after the test marketing of swine flu? I must admit after putting myself in the shoes of the zionists I would probably promulgate my plan after everybody had seen and cheered the symbology of the torch of revolution and as I have come to understand, it is symbols that rule the world, not words nor laws (Vigilant Citizen). This is what they believe. Interestingly the disabled Palestinian olympians (saw it on TV) have been given funding by the EU to go to the Olympics? Why would the Zionists sanction that after there obvious distain for them and there type? Why did the olympics happend to land in England in 2012? One eyed mascots? Triangle lights on stadiums? seems like a celebration for there end of humanity show.

I hope your optimism is well founded and you know more than me about the good side of the fence which by your reply you very well may. Preparations are essential at a time like this and knowledge is a vital tool your very right. Live or die this will certainly be an interesting period in world history and quite possibly more so than many of our predcessor.

I'm struggling to find anything around my area with regards to coming up with solutions/ideas for our current situation. Could I bother you to send me some places or links to look at to guide me? I would be most appreciative. It can be literally anywhere in the UK I don't mind. Any help will be very much looked at and used. Are there any other forums such as the fmotl where people might get interested in this idea? I have heard of tpuc (i think its called that) but to be honest this is the only forum ive registered on ever, its so damn good I had to.

Thanks again for your insight, its nice to hear from an optimist for once.
tidyboyd

Postby tom1 » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:18 am

Can you drive and is hiring a car a possability?there is no vihicle hire places where I live unfortunatly.
tom1

Postby tidyboyd » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:34 am

Hi Tom hope you had a good weekend, if you private message me your address or if your not comfortable with that a place where we can meet up and a time and a date I will be there, doesnt matter where your at in north Wales I'll get there. I'll check the fmotl forum tonight, tomorrow night and the day after for a response so we will never be more than one day away from communication, my apologies for being a bit late in my reply I have a crappy internet dongle. To make it easier you can call me on my mobile, i'll PM it to you. Looking forward to speaking to soon.
tidyboyd

Next

Return to Building a New Society