An Alternative, Common-Law, Membership-Based Government...

An Alternative, Common-Law, Membership-Based Government...

Postby NoName » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:07 am

There's a joke that goes 'Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?'... One might ask the same question about the Government of the UK.

The problem we face as natives of this land - is that the body that once (ostensibly) governed according to law is now a criminal enterprise (and seems to have been for quite some time). 'Parliament' is thoroughly illegitimate, having broken just about every law of the land there is, plus most of their own statutes for good measure too.

The entrapment of the people through the fraud of the 'Legal Person', and the integration of the fraud of fractional-reserve banking into government were clearly designed, with evil forethought, to economically enslave the population. So it is apparent that despite the lies of 'representative democracy', the state we live under is a fascist tyranny.

(Note modern dictionaries have obscured the real, simple meaning of these two words: Fascism IS Collectivism. Tyranny is being made to do something against your will.)

I detest having taxes extorted by this criminal cabal, to use to kill Libyan children (& so many other atrocities). But what recourse do we have? We all know that the courts in the UK are fully corrupt, corporate machines run by Common Purpose graduate zombies...

The solution is simple. As the power in this land resides with we the people - is it not our right and duty to create a new, legitimate government?

How about a complete, alternative, membership-based government for the UK. To be called something like 'The Open Council of Great Britain', or 'The Common-Law Government... ' or something...

It should have all of the core functions of government:
- 'Grand Juries' or similar - which would act as 'the government' on an adhoc basis as required. (i.e. no permanent politicians!)
- Common Law Courts - based on traditional principles.
- Peace Officers - with the power to arrest
- A silver-backed Common Currency, and (100% reserve) savings bank - issued by the alt-government itself. A means of exchange with other currencies.
- Prisons - (fully self-sufficient prison-farms) for those that have been found guilty of crimes by trial.

(Note that our prison population could be quite large - as the whole of Parliament are complicit in treason and sedition at the very least. ;^)

It should be based on simple principles and be open to all:
- Consent is essential. As it is under common-law. (Taxes therefore are strictly by donation)
- 100% voting - no measure is passed unless everyone agrees. (This is important - anything else is fascism!)
- The government is forbidden from going into debt.

I'd suggest that when someone joins up:
- They are automatically recognised as a free man under common law. Hence no longer subject to statute.
- They should receive a document explaining their new status, to show to Policy Officers/Courts etc.
- They can buy currency. (as a means to move their wealth from the fraudulent system to the Common Currency)
- They are given support with any evil-court appearances.
- They are helped to bring to trial any individual who breaks the common law.
- They can enrol as a Peace Officer
- They can call the Peace Corp in case of emergencies. (actually I'd suggest anyone should be able to call them...)
- Mortgages & other loans should be cancelled (as they only apply to the fraudulent legal person)
- Home ownership is moved from the Crown Estate to the individual owner. (i.e. 'equitable title' becomes 'lawful ownership')

Our government would be based on consent - and therefore *fully legitimate* in law...
“Person” includes a body of persons corporate or unincorporate.
Interpretation Act 1978 (c.30)
NoName

Re: An Alternative, Common-Law, Membership-Based Government...

Postby Mog » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:07 am

Sounds good, a recipe for civil war ? Where would the queen fit into this as I suspect there may be grounds for treason and the death penalty ?
It's so blatantly what is needed but I suspect any real move towards starting the process would be quickly stifled, but count me in !
"If you have ten thousand regulations, you destroy all respect for the law. "

Winston Churchill
Mog

Postby Freeman Stephen » Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:22 am

i like this idea though i do have one or two concerns: in fascism the leader holds the sticks (the wills of each of the governed who give him the stick) whereas i believe the will of the people should hold the leader.

buying the new currency will make the new government bankrupt as it becomes more successful. would it not be better to disavow the fiat currency completely and have people trade valuable things for the currency such as eggs and aeroplanes rather than fraudulent promises from a criminal government.

allowing non members to call the peace corp leaves the peace corp open to be being trapped.

where does the government get silver from to float the currency?

id like to see more discussion on this. transport and defence (from oil cartels and ptb buddy states) is also an issue we need to consider. transport needs to be considered for the here and now because we are all in different parts of the country/world and need to trade without the threat of our vehicles being taken by force.
Freeman Stephen

Postby NoName » Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:51 pm

The Queen:
Does not fit into this at all. The *only thing* that made her Queen was the vows she took at her coronation. Now she has broken them, she's just Liz Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, the breaker of vows. A person of low integrity (at best)...

Transport & Defense etc:
The Open-Government (OG - as I'll now refer to it as) would be a bare-bones government, handling just the legal framework for peaceful living.

We have been propagandised to believe that we need government for loads of *important things* but that is bollocks. Government just took over the things we used to do for ourselves (much better) - like organise a school for our kids, or organise an appeal to raise money for a [road/hospice/covered market/swimming pool...]

OG would not be not responsible for Transport. Roads can be bought by local communities & national groups as required, by petitioning members for cash. Similarly it would not be responsible for 90% of what the current govt. interferes with - i.e. health, social security, education, business. etc...

Defense is tricky as any guns would make us a target. I think start with an unarmed peace force, and hopefully that will be enough. It worked for Ghandi and Jesus... (Oh no, Jesus got crucified didn't he... ;^). I personally am a pacifist as I remember a number of my past lives, and I know that the wheel of incarnation is a scam too. (You're told you're 'evolving' whereas in fact you're just food for demons.)

Currency / Silver / Membership Fees:
It wouldn't be unreasonable to charge a fee to be a member of the OG... Any fees received could buy silver, from which the currency could be floated. I'll call the currency 'Silver Dollars' (SDs) for the hell of it, until someone improves on that...

Essentially, the whole point of this is to provide a working example to people of how a government can work without terrorising it's people. It would operate by petitioning for donations for clearly defined aims. I.e. raising money to buy property for an OG headquarters. The money would be raised as GBP, converted to silver & SDs, and paid to the prior owner / contractors etc...

Ultimately, I can envisage a move away from the need for currency of any sort. Once (most) people have what they need, and no longer need to struggle to exist, they become quite generous. As a gardener, I know that it's easy to grow far more than you need. Nature is abundant. The lack we are experiencing now is manufactured by the elite.

People, contrary to Hollywood & Eastenders depiction, if they have what they need, are friendly, helpful, generous and caring. The only reason people don't have what they need is because of centuries of manipulation by the elite. We have lived in a feudal system for centuries...

Once, when we lived as tribes, we built houses for each other to live in... We found our speciality, created useful products, and gave them to anyone who needed them. We lived without money because everyone was our friend and family... In old Russian, the work for 'Man' is the same as the word for 'Friend'...

It has taken the elite hundreds of years to make us forget all this. They had to work hard! The very reason that the control system is so rabid is because the truth, and freedom, is simple, obvious, and *natural*... :-)

On Business:
One more thing... I'd say the the OG should maintain no legal framework for the existence of corporations... Any corporation, by it's very nature as a non-living entity, has the fatal flaw of being open to corruption due to having not consciousness, hence no conscience. Corporatism is at the heart of practical fascism as it elevates the 'company' above the individual...
“Person” includes a body of persons corporate or unincorporate.
Interpretation Act 1978 (c.30)
NoName

Postby wanabfree » Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:13 pm

Here‘s question for those of you that, wish for an alternate government

Do you want to be controlled yes or no ?

Do you want to be represented yes or no?
wanabfree

Postby ArturoDekko » Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:26 pm

In a society of free people, the government creates itself.

The only true democracy is where every individual has maximum freedom, power and responsibility.
The individual can do as they please except for codes of behaviour agreed within the family/household,
The family/household can do as they please except for codes of behaviour agreed within the local community,
The local community can do as they please except for codes of behaviour agreed within the larger community,

The family/household elects their best member to represent them in the local community,
The local community elects their best member to represent them in the larger community,

The same with policing and all other parts of the community, a true meritocracy.

That way inverts the traditional pyramid of power and puts it in the hands of the people. The higher up the system you go, the less freedom, power and responsibility there is till at the top there is no freedom but to do the will of the people, hence no power to pervert and also those at the top end up being the best of the entire community.
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby Freeman Stephen » Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:47 am

id rather a flatter system of direct democracy where every member of the governed is an equal member of the government. however geographical things like households /villages /towns should be one of a number factors limiting the power of the government so a town with a hundred cannot dictate to a town of only ten. perhaps an ability for individual opt out of all but the most important rules would work, with secession being the only way to opt out these super rules.
Freeman Stephen

Postby ArturoDekko » Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:45 am

I quite agree Freeman Stephen, everyone who chooses to should have an equal vote at government level. My point is that there should be very little for the government to do regarding domestic issues as everything would have been dealt with at a lower level within the society. No town of any size would have dominion over any other town as each town would be self-governing. You could have a smoking household within a non-smoking street, within a smoking parish, within a non-smoking town, within a smoking county... We would need to engineer a GPS device to tell you what you could do where. Whether the country was smoking or non-smoking would only be an average of all decisions made by all and would not itself have the power to make that decision but every individual would have maximum freedom except for agreements with others. The only decisions for the government to make would be those pertaining to relationships with other countries. The One rule pertaining to all would be "do no harm", which would mean dismantling the arms industry for a start.
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby holy vehm » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:05 am

I like the sound of most of the ideas put forward, it shows that running a country is not hard to do and does not require people from eton or cambridge to do it for us.

Personally i would like an administration system.
Each current department of government is run or headed by persons who at best have some knowledge and at worst have zero knowledge of the department they head. For instance the MP ed balls ran the education department yet has no skills or knowledge in this area, his only skill is as a politician or public servant.
So the education department should be headed by the person who is most skilled in this area, the foremost expert on the subject of education and this should be delivered from the view point of whats the best education that is possible to give rather than from a politicains viewpoint which is whats the least we can get away with, whats the best control and so on.
I would apply the same principal to all current areas of government. The best person for the job would rise to that position naturally and would not need voting in. They would apply for the position with the best man/woman getting the job based purely on ability and not who they know or what uni they went to.
To keep all servants in check they are held acountable under common law for their actions.
The courts system or justice system would be free of any political interferance, totally independent. The same goes for the peace department ( officers of the peace)
To oversee this i would have a council of say 13 persons of the highest moral fibre who would have full access to all areas and operate on a mandate under the constitution. They would seek out any corruption and hold those responsible accountable for their actions.
I would like to see a return to a castle is a home, untouchable and apart from the most serious crimes, no person may enter without invite, there should be no implied right of access unless revoked but the other way round, no access unless invited.

I would like to see a full written constitution, set in stone. Perhaps a guardian of the constitution, some person or group charged with the protection of our natural human rights, answerable only to the people with the ability to hold anyone to account for breach of the constitution including the administration.

Personally i would like to see an end to forced employment. I see no reason why we can not use robots to do most of the work and the profits are shared amongst the people, we become the shareholders. The wealth of the companies are distributed equally. An end to the class system.
While the world remains a fiat based economy, the country itself would have to stay the same, but that does not mean that we should just except that but rather promote to all the other countries a new value based world economy, over time this could be achieved.
There should be no borders, free to travel and trade with whom we want where we want under a common law juristiction. A large number of the worlds countries operate under common law so it does not require the reinvention of the wheel.
Perhaps the country could have a free system where by what is consumed here is done so free, we pay nothing for anything produced by ourselves. What we oversupply we sell on the open market to other countries which generates fiat and with this fiat we buy foriegn goods which we can then supply to the people in this country or society for free. We produce that with the value of our labour. Perhaps everyone is expected to contribute say a given number of days/hours/years to the labour market, to provide value. Your labour is in fact a donation to the value of the society as a whole.

You could go on all day with this :grin:
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby pedawson » Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:20 am

I believe that everything revolves round education. Everyone should be at a level that is equal, it isn't always possible to be equally intelligent but it is possible to be equally educated.
The education system has to be wiped clean, it is full of none productive and misplaced subjects.
Starting at an age of 7 or 8 the basics maths, language and husbandry. from 7 or 8 for a year or two understanding how the previous years are implemented in life. Higher education starts at 10, with the knowledge gained one could choose, and or, change what one would like to study for the next section of education.

The profession one chooses is not fixed in concrete, from the age of about 18 one would have the freedom to slot into any profession at any time , however starting at the bottom, unless one has an ability in that profession.

The Government would be manned with people who have the calling and are local to the policies that will be made. policies would change with the times and would be unrestricting - GUIDES. Common law is natural law and as such would be our guide. In fact there would be no need for a Government per say, they would only meet (and by they I mean the community) when it is necessary. Common law would be universal and as such no one would need to learn local customs to be able to join in on a community. In other words the community are the governors.

Employment is not required, one would do whatever is required.
We are programmed to believe that a JOB is essential, however if one did not work; which is a misnomer, we would have the freedom to choose what we did on a daily basis. NO! the roads would not become impassable, the railways would not stop and teachers would not stop teaching, ships would continue to sail and be built, this nation would be a busier nation than we see it today. It is 'FORCE' that slows things down, we need liquidity fluidity.

There are lazy bastards and there will always be lazy bastards, however maybe not as many. There are murderers and thieves however with no money and things we require come free why would anyone steal? Of course there are a few that would but who cares, they can be dealt with through common law. Murderers, the same applies. Most murders are committed because the murderer does not want to get caught, they wish the victim to disappear because they have information, witnessed, something that will affect the murderers liberty. A correct and just system of law will alleviate 90% of all murders.

Through EDUCATION, I know I cannot be better than you. I know we are all equal we have equal rights and we all live in the global community. The education system should be a natural progression and not a 'tour de force; unequalled'. By getting the education system correct we eliminate the need to 'run' the race to be better.

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Next

Return to Building a New Society