Survivalism

Re: Survivalism

Postby Farmerboy » Sun May 09, 2010 5:12 pm

We talk about this like it is something new! How come we don't learn from history? First World War of modern times, WW2, Gulf wars 1 & 2, strikes, flu jabs, long life bulbs, Foot and Mouth, bird flu, EID, financial crisis (again and again and again), poll tax, cardboard footprint, north sea oil, knives are dangerous, 9/11 (what happend on the 9th of November anyway?), racism, political correctness, sexual equality, bread and circus, boom and bust, bread strikes, the euro, we're here to help, police community support officers, civil enforcement officers, gatso cameras, flouride and bleach in your drinking water, fuel shortages, stats - the list goes on and it is all bollox.

Because it is all organised to happen. When are people going to wake up and realised that they are being farmed? We are a crop and are there to be fleeced. We are expendable because we breed. We get used and then thrown away when we are of no more use. When the 'crash' happens, it will be a surprise to some and not to others. Don't let it be you!

Oh - please feel free to add to the list!

Get a bug out bag, fill it with useful stuff and try it out. See how long you can last. The question is, do you belong or are you a tourist? And there is no such thing as failure, there is only feedback. I dare you! (sound of gauntlet hitting floor echoes through the room...)

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Postby Prajna » Sun May 09, 2010 6:01 pm

Yes, FB, and after all that we're still here.

I asked my guruji about 2012 and he said, "Oh, I will still be here long after 2012."

Realise that the future is built out of what you give energy to in this moment. If your attention is riveted to doom-and-gloom predictions of Armageddon then guess what that energy will create for your future. You will put attention and energy into that rather than those things which might prevent it coming about.

Reality always has at its source either love or fear (which masquerades in many forms: anger, hated, jealousy, greed, selfishness, ...) and rather than lay in store provisions against a dystopian future, thus giving impetus to that outcome, put some energy and attention into creativity, generosity, compassion, and empathy.

It seemed that Waco, Texas was a prime example of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms gone completely insane but I would suggest it was a folie a deux. Long before BAT got involved, Koresh had developed a paranoid, messianic delusion that was shared with his followers. You must know the old saw, "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you." Well I have observed that often paranoiacs create the circumstances that give rise to the very thing they fear. I believe that to have been the case at Waco and I would suggest that if you run to the hills you will indeed find yourself surrounded by an insane world that is certainly out to get you.

Wake up to something that is closer to home than any conspiracies you may have stumbled across on the net, wake up to the conspiracy that is your own mind, co-creating reality from the whole cloth of your loves and fears.
FREEDOM Best Before: 11 Sept 2001
http://tomboy-pink.co.uk/ and http://DeclarePeace.org.uk/
Prajna

Postby Bladerunner » Sun May 09, 2010 6:33 pm

Some good replies there. Thanks for that.

I actually believe I will enjoy life more, knowing I have some resourses stashed away, "just in case", and look on life a bit more positively, safe in the knowledge I have enough Mr. Men plasters to go round..

HOWEVER, that new avatar is NOT helping!!! :no: The nightmares and voices are returning. I would go and lie down in a darkened room but I am now afraid of the dark......THANKS!

Sleeping with the light on tonight. Be lucky :giggle:
Even if you are in a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.
Bladerunner

Postby Farmerboy » Mon May 10, 2010 7:27 am

Its not about being afraid, it's about being very afraid. And alone. My avatar is after you (cue mechanical laughter...)

Just trying to show the true face of british farming. That one is actually my wife when we got paid for the sheep. Or was it me in the morning, whatever...

FB
And the Emperor said "Throw the pedants to the lions!” And the pedants replied “Which kind of lions? There’s two types, you know…”
Farmerboy

Previous

Return to Building a New Society