The venus project

Re: The venus project

Postby dmurphy25 » Wed May 05, 2010 7:09 am

MrFreeV wrote:
dmurphy25 wrote:
Let me know if you would like to get involved, I could use all the help I can get :D

I would LOVE to get involved! that sounds exactly like the kind of thing i'm looking for. i have friends who are qualified plasterers and electricians and they are good at it too :)

As for having a house run by a computer... what would happen if the power failed? surely you would loose everything?
I have my own ideas for a self sufficient household and would love to get started asap.
This system of living that we all stand under is really champing at my ankles, i'm starting to metaphoricly loose the ability to walk :ouch:
I just want to live and have the freedom to move/travel, since where they a crime!?

The house would not be run by computer, it would be there mostly to monitor and report on the state of the systems as the dashboard of a car does, and to handle the sharing of resources with other such houses and while there will be some automation tasks it would perform, any good system will have the option to manually control it whether to override the computer's decisions or to take control in the event of a failure.

As far as a power failure is concerned each house generates its own power but they will be connected together such that if any house experiences a failure, the surplus power from all the others automatically contribute to supply it power, thats the way an energy grid should work, rather than everyone wholly dependant on one source, everyone is independant yet can depend on everyone else in an emergency.

I am in the process of putting together a website to bring all the support I've gained thus far together to organise our efforts in various projects in order to bring this thing about... I'm thinking of calling it "The Freeman League" :grin: open to everyone to join (unless you are working as a waitress in a cocktail bar, in that case we don't want you baby :giggle: )

Anyway, Im hoping to have something up after next weekend, and I will post up details asap.

Dave.
...one group of apes left the safety of the trees and stood upright in the tall savannah grass, some of these apes began to evolve, but most were hit by cars!
dmurphy25

Postby MrFreeV » Wed May 05, 2010 7:34 pm

I was referring to the house computer thing of will gates. but what you have said about the systems and energy grid makes sense.
It's obvious that the current systems we stand under are completely backwards and really screwing things up.
I'm phsyched to get involved an so happy that i'm not alone on the matter! :love: :hug: :cheer: :peace: :yes:
Gaining momentum :cheer:
Love Is Free
:peace:
MrFreeV

Postby Zaniwhoop » Fri May 07, 2010 9:11 pm

OK, I guess I got pretty suckered by the Venus Project there too, though I did feel it lacked a certain spirituality and too much high tech looks rather than a more organic appearance to things which I think would be a lot less obtrusive. It still sounds like it would be a lot better than the current system, but I think we can do better :sun:
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Freeman-B » Fri May 07, 2010 9:24 pm

Not familiar with the "venus project" but am with "The Orion Project", which, sounds spookily similar in many ways.

However, I do respect the guy that stands as the figurehead for it (Dr Steven Greer, I believe), and its aims of not only discovering, but making widely available free energy systems to all...at least, that's what I understand their aims to be!

unfortunately, we live in times FULL of misinformation (and disinformation), but at least these are moves in the right direction.

:peace: :love:
B
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Einstein
Banking doesn’t “involve” fraud...banking IS fraud. Tim Madden
Freeman-B

Postby Zaniwhoop » Fri May 07, 2010 10:55 pm

Freeman-B wrote: However, I do respect the guy that stands as the figurehead for it (Dr Steven Greer, I believe), and its aims of not only discovering, but making widely available free energy systems to all...at least, that's what I understand their aims to be!

unfortunately, we live in times FULL of misinformation (and disinformation), but at least these are moves in the right direction.

:peace: :love:
B
Not unfortunate actually designed that way unhappily, I think Dr Steven Greer may well be another holding area at best, possibly worse if what is said at this link is to be believed http://www.helium.com/items/1280528-dr-steven-greer-is-a-fraud but then again I haven't fully researched this so he could be genuine and this could be a PTW attempt to discredit :puzz:

:love: :peace:
Si
Shaw's principle.

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MrFreeV » Sun May 09, 2010 1:30 am

Zaniwhoop wrote: but then again I haven't fully researched this so he could be genuine and this could be a PTW attempt to discredit :puzz:

:love: :peace:
Si

pardon my lack of knowledge on this but ... PTW :puzz:

J
Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Postby Zaniwhoop » Sun May 09, 2010 8:41 pm

MrFreeV wrote:pardon my lack of knowledge on this but ... PTW :puzz:
Ah, sorry, and here's me not being very keen on acronyms really, as they only speed things up if everyone involved knows what they stand for. PTW (powers that were) which is hopefully a bit less empowering a term than PTB (powers that be) I have toyed with PTAST (powers that are surplus to requirements) which I think is more accurate but not very catchy. Anyway, generally the shady puppet-masters that are behind the attempted enslavement of all Humanity. Although technically, from a spiritual point of view, it may well be us (and I'm talking us as in Immortal Spirit) that put these puppet-masters there to keep us from our true power for a specific purpose. But they certainly don't need to be doing this anymore.

Sorry to be blabbing on on a bit of a tangent there, but what we think matters, and to keep calling them the powers that be is a bit of a self fulfilling prophesy.

What I was meaning was it may well be like with David Icke, where they have tried to make him out to be a racist, which he doesn't appear to me to be, at all.

I hope that clarifies things?

:love: & :peace:

Si
Shaw's principle.

Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MrFreeV » Sun May 09, 2010 10:59 pm

thats very clear thank you :hug: PTW works better i agree! :yes: :giggle:

Love Is Free
MrFreeV

Previous