My second little girl is due 23rd February 2012!! :D

My second little girl is due 23rd February 2012!! :D

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:49 am

Good morning all,

My question is this;

We are expecting our second little girl in February 2012. Our first Girl is now 3 and has a Birth Certificate ( :yes: - :no: ) some of you might of seen the grievances we have had with this in the 'children' section under 'Mark of the Keenan Family - Needs Help & Advice'...anyway, me, my partner and all my friends have been involved in this movement for just over 2 years now, and i'm now wondering wether OR NOT to get a Birth Certificate for our 2nd Child.

Does anybody know what the Pro's and Con's are, obviously creation of the 'legal fiction' / 'strawman' is its MAJOR downside (amongst others) ...but if we dont register her what else is there to think about?...my misses is very 'concerned' and she would like her to have a Birth Certificate 'really' however if I/we can persuade her otherwise, then fair play innit!?...

So any body out there, done / doing this, any comments, help, advice, will be much appreciated Freemen & Freewomen! :hug:

Thanks man, Peace & Love :hug:

Knowledge is Power - UK. :8-):
What they did in Hiroshima was terrorism, What they did in Fallujah was terrorism, Everyday USA - that is terrorism, Everyday UK - that is terrorism, Everyday...

www.knowledgeispower-uk.tk
knowledgeispower-uk

Re: My second little girl is due 23rd February 2012!! :D

Postby treeman » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:43 am

I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:49 am

Cheers for that Treeman :yes:
What they did in Hiroshima was terrorism, What they did in Fallujah was terrorism, Everyday USA - that is terrorism, Everyday UK - that is terrorism, Everyday...

knowledgeispower-uk

Postby knightron » Thu Nov 24, 2011 2:39 pm

Congratz on the Upcoming Baby Mark...I will leave any pointers to the more experienced here..As all my Kids have grown up now I haven't really looked into the birth certificate side of things.. :shake: :hug:
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
knightron

Postby jonboy » Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:26 pm

Pros: Your baby will not be born a tax slave.

She will not be born a debtor.

She will not be forced to be intravenously injected with poisons.

She will not be expected to visit a 12 year brainwashing/conditioning programme.

There will be no legal fiction to which the PTB will attempt to create joinder with.

Cons: I cannot think of any.

Sceptics will say "But she cannot apply for a driving licence!" And why does she ever need one of those???

"But she cannot go to a doctor" And why would she want to be sold addictive, poisonous pharmaceuticals???
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Postby treeman » Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:02 pm

I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:00 pm

Thanks for your replies man! :hug:

...any more ideas, thoughts, help or information - MUCH APPRECIATED! :yes:

Knowledge is Power - UK. :8-):

knowledgeispower-uk

Postby daisy<3 » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:30 pm

hi ! huge congrates on your 2 baby due. :grin:
vaccine and schooled edu is optionl anyway. my child in un vax and wont be attending the schooled program. i'l be home edding.
re bith cert. ... i reg my child as the £80 child ben a month is handy !! but also for a passport to travel . and incase i needed him seem as nhs. which i have. .. i use homeopathics as a rule. but he has been to A&E. cut his head open in a book shop (fell onto a sharp corner of bool shelf) ...cut needed to be glued back together !
i guess you need to do your on pro's and cons ... as we all have different pro's and cons :love:
daisy<3

Postby stevencbentley » Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:33 am

Hard to say what would be pro or con. There is posted on this site somewhere under successes I believe where someone has successfully self registered the birth of their child. The child was born a home and previuos to scheduled midwives so was private birth. They took their child to a doctor who examined the child as per his hyppocratic oath and they subsequently used the record of the childs visits to the doctor as proof of a live child and were successfull in getting a passport. Ah yes there is where the posting is under: baby born free set to cross borders on this site.
It is just my personal belief that if you choose not to register your child your child retains all of its rights intact inluding not having been enumerated on the slave poll by way of registration of the moving pile of dust/dirt. I live in a different country but a commonwealth country so I grew up hearing about the king/queen and country often. There were other issues along the lines of heritage/visible minority which caused me to search through the legislations of Canada to try to find an identity under such legislations and because of the terminology associated with inclusion into Canadian society used the term en-franchisement. Now right there that word implies that when the person comes into existence and is named(such seeking enfranchisement had to abandon their indian name and take a christian fore and surname to be known as in society) that they become a sub-business of af larger controlling business much like a mcdonalds restaurant has multiple venues operated loosely under the brand name.
Since our system is modeled on yours it can't be too different there.
Benefits are such as described above usually accompanied by certain responsibilities so if you surrender the control of choice to your biological issue to the crown then you become responsible upon penalty to ensure they are raised according to the template(commons) of the state including standardized schooling(unless you have sufficient funds to private school them). If you should not care for them to the standard of the state and because you have relinquished control/title of your children you will be subjected to the possible removal and the state will oversee the welfare of the child(ren)and place them in what is deemed by the state to be adequate housing and care.
You will likely be harassed of you don't register them but as described by the baby post you can get past that and do alright. They operated by creating their own birth record. Anyway hope this helps soewhat.
stevencbentley

Postby jonboy » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:29 pm

daisy<3 wrote:hi ! huge congrates on your 2 baby due. :grin:
vaccine and schooled edu is optionl anyway. my child in un vax and wont be attending the schooled program. i'l be home edding.
re bith cert. ... i reg my child as the £80 child ben a month is handy !! but also for a passport to travel . and incase i needed him seem as nhs. which i have. .. i use homeopathics as a rule. but he has been to A&E. cut his head open in a book shop (fell onto a sharp corner of bool shelf) ...cut needed to be glued back together !
i guess you need to do your on pro's and cons ... as we all have different pro's and cons :love:

Does the so called benefit of the "£80 a month" outweigh the tens upon tens of thousands that your child will have stolen from him/her in the future?
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Next

Return to Birth Certificates