Certified Copy of certificate

Certified Copy of certificate

Postby chuck78 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:29 am

Has anyone taken a look at there certified copy of the Birth certificate is there informants signature typed or signed in ink?
chuck78

Re: Certified Copy of certificate

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:04 am

Yep there is an ink signature on the copy, but Ive noticed its a photocopy (I suppose it was called a xerox at the time it was made) - a photocopy of a document I would like to hold. The paper its been copied onto is a form that has numbers on it as if the image was photocopied onto a printed paper with numbers on it. I think these numbers are fairly irrelvent - administration of copying - as for the original - wheres that - can I see it even if I cant hold it. Who owns it? What benefit do I get from having my birth registered - and I dont see them refraining from unlawful actions on the basis of registration as counting as "a benefit".
emmanualgoldstein

Postby Dipsy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:58 am

You never get the original. Only certified copies. The original is on BONDED paper in some vault somewhere clipped to dozens of IOU's and A4V's :) Earning millions from you but not for you. Its government property document and it allows the government signed over chattel property so they can take your kids away as they are not yours. You are only the Keeper you can feed and water them and look after them but thats all which is why you are not allowed to smack them anymore as they don't want marks on THEIR property and they OWN your kids as your signed them over. Same as your car.
Dipsy

Postby vibratingenergy » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:46 pm

Certified Copy of an Entry.......... top left hand corner Application number six digits/ one digit........in the top right hand corner QBDY and six digits..........Signature of Informant is typed, First name initial only and all in capitals (all typed text is Capitals). Its a photo copy on water marked paper.

PS. I was birthed in the late sixties.
“I died a mineral, and became a plant. I died a plant and rose an animal. I died an animal and I was man. Why should I fear? When was I less by dying?” - Jalal al-Din Rumi
vibratingenergy

Postby ScotFree » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:03 pm

My Birth Certificate is over 60 years old [Is this a record?]
It is written in pen and has the number 494.
Told by Glasgow reg office that I was the 494th beautiful baby born in that part of Glasgow that year.

The number 494 also appears on my NHS number. [Is this a concidence?]

Somewhere some time ago I asked in a thread if anyone else had found any part of their BC number in their NHS number.

I am thinking of changing my D.0.B to about 21 years old.
Dave a Freeman, Scottish Highlands
http://www.freemanhighland.co.uk/
ScotFree

Postby diasan » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:58 pm

ScotFree wrote:My Birth Certificate is over 60 years old [Is this a record?]
It is written in pen and has the number 494.
Told by Glasgow reg office that I was the 494th beautiful baby born in that part of Glasgow that year.

Well, I know the scottish certs have a different numbering scheme from the english ones.

The number 494 also appears on my NHS number. [Is this a concidence?]

Nope.

Somewhere some time ago I asked in a thread if anyone else had found any part of their BC number in their NHS number.

Sorry, I wasn't aware of that question.

All the (English) bcs I know of from before the 80's use the same number for the BC and the (old) NHS number.

So mine is AAAAAddd (Alpha/digit), and the NHS card provided to change registration between Doctors practices used the same number. I seem to recall the last time I changed Doctors, they had stopped using these, since they had a 'new' patient number which differed, however they were still able to process the old card.

I also recall reading something about them even being the same number as was used on old ID cards,
though I haven't confirmed that.
diasan

Return to Birth Certificates