Different name

Different name

Postby aquavit » Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:34 am

The surname on my birth certificate is taken from my biological father. My parents divorced when I was about two years old and for some reason, known only to her, my mother decided a couple of years later to give the surname of my "stepfather". I wish she hadn't done it as the name means nothing to me and I have often thought about reverting back to the surname on my BC.

All my current documentation, passport, bank accounts, NI no. etc. all carry my "adopted" name. What implication, if any, does this situation have with regard to my legal/lawful standing, bearing in mind everything I have signed for is in a name different to on my BC.

And if I did change my name back, what implications would that have??
aquavit

Re: Different name

Postby holy vehm » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:51 am

The same thing happened to me, in that my mother re married and i was given an adopted name (although i was never actually adopted)
i used this name until a few years ago when i married and i changed my name back to my birth name/family name.
i contacted all relevant organisations and the process was very straight forward.
my marrage cert carries only my choosen name with no referance to being known as anything else.

the thing with freeman is your name is what you are commonly referd to i.e. john: of the smith family but it could be anything you wanted it to be.
if you wanted to revert back to your birth name then inform any organisation that you wish to update with your new name and then use it.

The fact you have always signed in one name and now use another doesnt mean anything.
if for example you signed an agreement for a loan in one name then changed it to another they just see it as the same PERSON. They will be able to prove those two names are the same PERSON because of the paper trail when you changed over.
For a while i vanished when i changed over because i only told my employer and doctors but even this informs the tax man and the nhs. later i applied for a passport and hand in my old one. the old one shows the old adopted name and i wanted the new one in my birth name, this led to the police computers being updated.

Them out there only see the PERSON regardless of what you are called.
Us on here though only see you as a human being who is commonly called whatever of the whatever family.

Hope this helps a little

hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Postby BaldBeardyDude » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:54 am

Excellent stuff, HV - thanks, m8 :yes: :mrgreen:
They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth - Gerald Massey
BaldBeardyDude

Postby the_common_law_reverend_kenny » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:51 pm

how true :yes:
SOVEREIGN: not controlled by outside forces: autonomous; self-governing; independent "a sovereign people" <> "by any peaceful administritive means necessary" - the way of the order.
the_common_law_reverend_kenny

Postby aquavit » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Yes, thanks hv, a well written response.

As I understand it from your reply then, it's a straightforward process that would not impact on my freeman status or complicate my life in any way. Additional complication is the last thing I need right now :grin:
aquavit

Postby holy vehm » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:20 pm

aquavit wrote:Yes, thanks hv, a well written response.

As I understand it from your reply then, it's a straightforward process that would not impact on my freeman status or complicate my life in any way. Additional complication is the last thing I need right now :grin:

from my own experiance you tell who you want to regards your name change. if someone is on the sex offenders register for example they would be required by law to inform of any changes, but joe bloggs is under no obligation. as i say, the police and tax man ect all find out in time anyway.
What you could do if i may make a suggestion is keep using your person name i.e. Mr for all state/government crap and use your freeman name for well to live free. If you needed the hospital then use Mr if your buying some land then use freeman name and so on.
even now i still use my old name sometimes for things like signing for stuff and email accounts ect. as i see it they are my names either as a PERSON or a HUMAN and i will use them as i see fit.
as regards your freeman status, well, your a freeman, their world, statute ect has no place in your world only honourable intentions which im sure you have in abundance.
change your name, tell who you want, get on with an uncomplicated life.

hv
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Return to Birth Certificates