How to A4V the BC

How to A4V the BC

Postby Tyber » Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:47 pm

Hi
I am at a loss here.
I have found no where that is telle me exactly how to a4v the bc
Where do I send it, who do I send it to?
How will I know my account numbers?

The sin card is flewing also.
I have now found it is the number on the back of the sin card.
My sin card has no number on back, in red or black?

I am waiting for a new sin.

Any direction would help

James tyber
Tyber

Re: How to A4V the BC

Postby huntingross » Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:13 pm

I thought you'd already asked this question james....the answer as far as I understand it is in the Shrout videos.

I remain sceptical about A4V
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby divineladydes » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:16 am

Hi I am new here, i have been a humble student in learning how to obtain my freedom from this system for some years. Its been on and off because I could not find creditable people one minute they want to assist and the next they disappear. Anywho the questions I have are:
1. How has the laws changed for applying for UCC in 2016 heading into 2017?
2. In order to do the accept for value with my bills, do we need to have completed the UCC forms first or no?
3. I obtained my long form birth certificate years ago, (its been an on off journey trying to fully understand this movement) what are the next steps?
Thank you for answering.
divineladydes

Postby Dreadlock » Wed Dec 14, 2016 12:29 am

@Tyber
You cannot A4V a birth certificate because it is not a bill. It is what is says it is - a certificate

@divinelaydes
You want to be free from the system but you want to use UCC? I suggest you first determine exactly what it is you want.
Dreadlock

Postby cassandra » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:38 am

Classic freeman stuff here. :giggle:
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:04 pm

Hi divineladydes
When you have decided whether you want control of your strawman or freedom from the matrix, you might want to check hrp's latest posts. Or you could try and sweet-talk the delightful cassandra. i have it on good authority that she finally has the procedure on A4V. Apparently there is even some irony involved!
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby cassandra » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:33 pm

Ah yes, the delightful Cassandra. Even so, delightful creature that I am, I am often let down and this time may be no different. Yet another I request I sent off today asking where, oh where, is the promised documentation? No answers yet. Perhaps she had a moment of madness, a fantasy of success - it comes to us all on occasion. She's been lifted. She's dead. She's been sectioned. She's decided not to share. She bought an island in the sun. She . . . Who knows? Perhaps I no longer delight her.
Perhaps she was invited into Belinda's Garden and Mistress Indigo, the fifth, like Spenser's Faerie Queen, allows no mortal to return unchanged.
As with belief and faith, I shall cling to hope in the face of relentless doubt, steadfast in the way of the sure and certain reception, and await her promised coming through the Avalon mists of an early Mid-Winter morning.
I rather fancy though, like Spenser, I shall awake "and find me on the cold hillside."
Cassie. Z.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:14 pm

Cassandra - maybe she got bored waiting for you to ditch your camel following obsession?
Confucius say: man who follow camel
Come back with shitty feet!
Btw i love the whimsy. So few these days bother to try and pretty up their writing. Reminds me of someone.... sharp?
Anyway, got an appointment over on the notary section - apparently there is a new and somewhat lengthy (and erudite) response to my last comment that i would like to respond to. Ciao for now.
iamani

Postby cassandra » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:28 pm

My dear Iamani,
in 2009 I went to a notary to lien my strawman. She had already had a memo from Christopher Vaughan, the Master of the Faculty of Notaries, instructing her and all other notaries to refuse to deal with such things. There has been no change since then. Solicitors ditto. They'll witness a regular lien but not a strawman lien. Without that security agreement and the lien there is no access to the birth bond account - should it actually exist, that is.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:10 pm

Dearest cassandra (see, we're bonding!)

Thanks for that, the site is lucky to have you. There's always the next hurdle isn't there? More layers than an onion, but then T.H.E.Y.'ve had thousands of years to perfect their system, whereas we only get (allegedly) one lifetime. Doesn't seem fair does it? On the other hand it does provide opportunity to prove one's 'manhood'. Away from the umbrella of limited liability serfdom a 'man's' life is undoubtedly much harder and bears enormous responsibility. Hardly surprising that most would eschew freedom in favour of oppression especially when that oppression is sugar-coated with sweet distraction. i know you must have pretty much seen it all, so i understand your occasional cynicism and i appreciate your patience in dealing with my questions - so please don't be heading off to 'the land of grey and pink' anytime soon. We are all on the trail of deeply buried treasure with only fragments of map, i for one am enjoying it!

Cheers!
iamani

Next

Return to Birth Certificates