John Harris Said...

Re: John Harris Said...

Postby kevin » Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:53 pm

I think he does a good job getting info out, some of it isn't correct in my view...like the D+B info, one thing that I remember most about the talk I saw him do a while back is he said "don't believe me, go check it out yourself"

he's entitled to say what he wants, when he wants. if you think it's wrong...prove it or ignore it. I wish there were another 100 as committed as he is to waking people up to some of the things that are going on, he hasn't got the answers, but he does pose some interesting questions
kevin

Postby gepisar » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:05 pm

kevin wrote:I think he does a good job getting info out, some of it isn't correct in my view...like the D+B info, one thing that I remember most about the talk I saw him do a while back is he said "don't believe me, go check it out yourself"

he's entitled to say what he wants, when he wants. if you think it's wrong...prove it or ignore it. I wish there were another 100 as committed as he is to waking people up to some of the things that are going on, he hasn't got the answers, but he does pose some interesting questions

The D+B stuff got me stuck too. Id love to buy a report but at 300 bucks a time...pass!

What else do you think he may have wrong (and I dont hold blame, he's on a learning curve too).
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby Travels » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:18 pm

Get your reports from www.companieshouse.co.uk instead, they cost about a quid each...any UK company listed on D+B is registered with companies house...
Hatreds never cease by hatreds in this world. By love alone they cease. This is Ancient Law.
- Dhammapada
Travels

Postby kevin » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:32 pm

B+B are just a credit reference agency, anyone who buys anything could be on there, councils, police, political parties all do business by employing people and buying things therefore they can have a credit rating.

Council departments were given the right to trade, I cant remember what act it was...local government act 2003

http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2003/ukpga_20030026_en_1

see here
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2003/ukpga_20030026_en_10#pt8-ch1-pb1-l1g95
and here
http://www.opsi.gov.uk/acts/acts2003/ukpga_20030026_en_2#pt1-ch1-pb4-l1g12

so although I believe his references to D+B are misleading and throw a lot of people off track if you look into it yourself...they have to power to trade...and are therefore trading and investing

was he wrong to use D+B as he did...well I wouldn't of looked at the local government act 2003 without him

now you know...they have the power to trade
kevin

Postby the trojan » Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:36 pm

I posted a reply to gepisar
it took me a while to write and submission was okayed.
It was full of fun,

So where is it >
Did i press the wrong button
the trojan

Postby mOz » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:47 am

Very possibly wrong button "the Trojan".

I do it all the time, sigh....................
m0z
They said "The world may end in 2012''
They said " The NWO has a depopulation agenda"
I said "Pigs may fly"
Then swine flu...........

mOz (July 2009)
mOz

Postby joefree » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:20 am

the trojan wrote:I posted a reply to gepisar
it took me a while to write and submission was okayed.
It was full of fun,

So where is it >
Did i press the wrong button

Hi Trojan - I've checked the logs and can see no evidence that your post was deleted by any of the moderators (and this would be a highly unusual step to take and you would be notified). I think we can put it down to wrong buttons......

keep posting

Joe
Bumper sticker philosophy: "my karma ran over your dogma."
joefree

Postby the trojan » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:14 am

good morning,yes i must have pressed the wrong button.
Now how can I convince you all that the post i lost was probably ....brilliant.

one point the phrase 'Hes not the messiah ,hes a very naughty boy !'
is from the monty python movie Life o Brian.
a comedy.

This was in my original post to highlight the fun element of my post.
I am not in the habit of slagging folk or questioning peoples motives......but....

as soon as they freed Nelson Mandela and made him president what did he do?

THE SPICE GIRLS.
well done sir.
now i dont want folk defending nelson ,i would obviously have done the same in his position.
the trojan

Postby emmanualgoldstein » Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:15 am

Regarding companies house and dunn and bradstreet:

Is everyone aware of edgar at the SEC in the US:
http://www.sec.gov/search/search.htm

I know its amarican but check out this search for an example of how its applicable to the UK, and also the wealth of other information that can be found on the edgar system, such as beneficial ownership, etc.

http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=HM&match=&CIK=&filenum=&State=&Country=&SIC=&owner=exclude&Find=Find+Companies&action=getcompany

Heres a listing for the UK treasury:
http://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001451785&owner=exclude&count=40
emmanualgoldstein

System of Perjury the one One Genuine Major Issue

Postby jakbop » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:29 pm

@ emmanuelgoldstein:
I think hes too busy trying to be rob menard to be himself.

That's rather funny... plainly hilarious.

Well back now to the serious world.
About original material etc., and getting the information out.
I suppose we all have a yearning to get the information out..to stamp on corruption of justice and Getting the information out too fast, and people acting too fast, and talking too fast (talking like Rob M.), without sure success, risks ends up in a mish mass and corruption of words.

Built on sure success, the growth in awareness, like the tortoise, will overtake the hare. But not when the road is littered with mangled words, which tortoises can't pass over.

The problems posed are also those of spirituality, at core - materialism, ego and worship of the body, in fear, as opposed to deep conscience and unlimited personal responsibility: native intelligence and the heart. Unfortunately 'right on ego's', like the egos of the music world, prove that most music, 90% of classical and pop is worse than WXXXING, as it hit our ears: Music was a medium for freedom and liberation of rights - just look at it now.
What is not needed are personality cults: Look at the good work of Bill Thornton (a mighty cool dude).. came before either Meynard or Harris, and yet he is hardly acknowledged here, because he is the real thing, free , humble, in the right place - his own place, and, intelligent; he doesn't court attention.

John Harris - well I've only seen the concern about corruption, by attacking the Queen (without really knowing for sure what he's doing in that), and getting it on with a de-registered car. OK , he's aware of Common Purpose etc and Deadbeat Dads ,and lends his support - well he has to. But look at deadbeat dads, primarily concerned with CSA payments, learn as you go and pretend to be leaders with a website, and not the real backbone of issues of feminism and Father abuse by removal of children in no-contest divorce, - a pay to enter site, for what? So they can own information. A site costs next to nothing. To pay for expenses? Ok then have a membership fee for services..but don't hide the information on a forum. OJk , there's the genuine support they give, in turning up to court...but are they really empowering people themselves, or is it in spite of themselves?

So far, I'm not at all impressed with the spokesmen. Let's see.

I shall bother soon to read the more of the writings of Meynard, mainly having only seen the films: He needs slowing down. I understand where he' s coming from, he has cause, he's genuine, but rather too excited (well the child wasn't his own); some people, aetheist/materialists (people who wannta be loved and are PC) like to worship a human being, and 'be in on the scene at the start'... and get tired of dragging their useless guitars around hoping the single parent mum loves him for who he really is ( so he can find himself), because it's got no spirit from their fingers, but it's a really good guitar and he straightens the neck, and he plays fast licks....THOSE people are just useless for anything in the beginning, they only destroy movement, and become apathetic or corrupt.

The worst thing are cults of followers. Real sufis please, need only apply.
All of this is dangerous to the cause of halting the system of injustice unless the ONE MAJOR, and most seriously damaging, painful genuine cause is tackled head on with full earnest support of mainly men and, to follow women. And that is the issue of perjury by women in the courts against Fathers. Millions of cases.
jakbop

PreviousNext

Return to Birth Certificates