John Harris Said...

Re: John Harris Said...

Postby Veronica » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:39 pm

The Birth Certificate is NOT "the person".

It is only a document that defines that "the person" was created as a legal fiction.

Waving a BC around and saying "This is the Legal Fiction thing" is not true. It's the same thing as saying "You ARE Your Name".

John Harris has never thought ANYTHING through. NOT A SINGLE THING. All he has ever done is pepper a load of half-baked stuff around, like pellets from a shot gun.
Freedom's just another word for: "Nothing left to lose" (Janis Joplin)
"There is no path to peace, peace IS the path" (Mahatma Ghandi)
"There is no path to freedom, freedom IS the path" (Veronica Chapman)
Veronica
Founder
Founder

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:37 pm

I find it rather depressing, to see John Harris being slated, after all, me and most my friends started on this 'Journey' because of HIM. It was his videos and speeches, that made us look further & deeper into things, and then create our website on 11/11/11. So big up! John Harris! as far as i'm concerned.

I'm not for one second saying his word is EVERYTHING to go off, but alot of what he says, gets you thinking...AND THAT my friends is the MOST IMPORTANT part about this.

AWARENESS!

Knowledge is Power - UK. :8-):
What they did in Hiroshima was terrorism, What they did in Fallujah was terrorism, Everyday USA - that is terrorism, Everyday UK - that is terrorism, Everyday...

www.knowledgeispower-uk.tk
knowledgeispower-uk

Postby treeman » Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 pm

knowledgeispower-uk wrote:I find it rather depressing, to see John Harris being slated, after all, me and most my friends started on this 'Journey' because of HIM. It was his videos and speeches, that made us look further & deeper into things, and then create our website on 11/11/11. So big up! John Harris! as far as i'm concerned.

I'm not for one second saying his word is EVERYTHING to go off, but alot of what he says, gets you thinking...AND THAT my friends is the MOST IMPORTANT part about this.

AWARENESS!

Knowledge is Power - UK. :8-):

Time has moved on since the last post, nobody except V has got a bad word to say about John. :peace:
I'll make no subscription to their paradise.

All Rights Reserved - Without Prejudice - Without Recourse - Non-Assumpsit
Errors & Omissions Excepted
treeman

Postby knowledgeispower-uk » Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:57 am

aaaaaaaaahh wonderful treeman! cheers for that mate!...sorry just noticed that post from 'V' was a 'while ago' lol.

Peace & Love mate :peace:
What they did in Hiroshima was terrorism, What they did in Fallujah was terrorism, Everyday USA - that is terrorism, Everyday UK - that is terrorism, Everyday...

www.knowledgeispower-uk.tk
knowledgeispower-uk

Postby bob28 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:42 am

also just like the messiah (and brian), he is a carpenter by trade. If it turns out he started "preaching" at the age of 33, or knows 3 wise men, then maybe i smell a rat. After all they like their symbology.
If anyone has heard of dave murphy then they may remember that he, at least for a while, was drinking his piss for the health benefits. I remember hearing a guy say that there was an articule in the sun, a small one tucked away, that reported this and named him personally, under the headline; taking the piss. His implication being that dave murhy is litteraly "taking the piss" and was a disinformation agent, supposedly.
bob28

Postby Freeman Stephen » Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:52 pm

I heard that drink your own piss thing many moons before I was online. I was at that stage where I knew I was fucked, couldn't relate it to anyone and didn't know what to do, so, I used to watch alot of political programmes on TV, only half aware there was an agenda and it was some show where this lesbian looking woman in the audience stands up and begins speaking of the benefits of drinking your own piss - how hygenic it is, how liberating it is, how resource freindly it is. I don't think the phrase "golden shower" had even been coined yet and the audience including me just looked at her as if she had just arrived from planet mars.
Freeman Stephen

Postby bob28 » Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:39 pm

I dont know what the benefits are supposed to be but i suppose it must be better that drinking that poison they call coke.
Probably most commercialy sold drinks are full of all kinds of nasty shit. I have allways been suspicious of the fact the "evian" (the mineral water) spells "naive" backwards ever since i started to look into symbology, and our water supply is indeed fucked, now that its full of flouride, dioxins and other nastys.
bob28

Postby Freeman Stephen » Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:44 pm

rain is the best tasting water i have ever tried, especially when collected in a glass glass. (ie not a plastic glass or even a glass plastic, or at a stretch a plastic plastic)
Freeman Stephen

Previous

Return to Birth Certificates