Postby Tyber » Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:41 am

hi here is a copy of my B/C

complt birth.jpg

A pic of the whole B/C

EXTRACT is another word for "COPY"?

where printed.jpg

can you see the buffolo
watermark.jpg

I ask is this a genuine B/C do I write on it A4V?

what to do

James tyber
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tyber

Re: can you tell me about this

Postby huntingross » Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:21 pm

According to the Shrout videos....the BC is on bond paper, this is seemingly important....I suppose because Bonds need to be on bond paper.

The watermark probably means its bond paper (i'm no expert)....the certified means its taken to be the original so signing it A4V is what he recommends....and the extract means its part of a bigger document (my interpretation)
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Tyber » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:05 am

Thanks, so it seems I may have the geniune B/C
Cool, now to complete me understanding .

Of how to A4V the B/C
Where to send it,
Do I send the one I have or get a registered copy to send.

Peace

James tyber
Tyber

Postby huntingross » Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:09 am

Again, I don't know anything about this subject, but Shrout concluded that the BC must be worth something because it was on bond paper.

You have a copy, they only send copies, but it is certified, so its not just a xerox someone threw together.

As for the rest of it...check the kelowna vids....lots of stuff on this....kelowna
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Tyber » Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:51 am

Thanks for the kelowna link, I will do that.

take care

James tyber
Tyber

Postby gepisar » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:07 pm

From http://www.bmd-certificates.co.uk/birth.html

ukbc2_birth.jpg

Is this it? Seems strange that anyone knowing my Mother and Fathers name and my birth date can order this on line. Hardly secure, BUT it says CERTIFIED COPY OF AN ENTRY. Its my opinion this is NOT a birth certificate.

Anyone?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Poor is the man whose pleasures depend upon the permission of another.
"Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value - Zero" - Voltaire 1729
gepisar

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:43 pm

I've got two "birth certificates". I've got a CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH bearing the wet signature of the Registrar of Births and Deaths in the Registration District where I was born and containing hand-written details of my given name, gender, date of birth and place of birth (also written by the registrar judging from the hand writing and the pen used). I've also got a CERTIFIED COPY OF AN ENTRY in the register (prepared some 18 years later, either when I was applying for a passport or a provisional driving licence I think) bearing the wet signature of an entirely different registrar (Not unsurprising given the elapsed time between the creation of the original CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH and the CERTIFIED COPY). What this says to me is that my dad rocked up to the registry 6 days after I was born, told the registrar the name and gender of his bouncing new bundle of joy (me), they gave him a CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH and then 18 years later I wrote to the registrar requesting a COPY of my birth certificate which they duly supplied kind of like a certified photocopy of the original page from the registrar (thats what it looks like to me) but signed at the bottom to make it all official like. I think if you want the ACTUAL ENTRY from the registar you'd somehow have to convince the registrar to tear the page out of his or her register and send you the actual page which I think you would have a hard time convincing them to do and would be a bit pointless anyway I feel when you can just request a certified (photo)copy. I hope all this makes sense. It makes sense to me but then I wrote it :)
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby gepisar » Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:56 pm

Jim,
Thanks.

However, I have a suspicion that there is a difference between a Birth Certificate and a Certificate of Entry.

I want the one written on bond paper!

Cheers
gepisar

Postby Jim » Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:19 pm

gepisar wrote:I want the one written on bond paper!

Fair enough. But what for? What difference does it make if a "certified copy" is as good as "the original" in the "eyes" of the corporation that issued both of them? Both of my cerificates are watermarked. Interestingly, the one entitled CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH appears to be watermarked "COPY" (I can't be certain because the certificate's quite small and not all of the watermark is on the piece of paper, only the letters "...O P Y") and the CERTIFIED COPY is watermarked with a logo consisting of a crown and the letters "G R O" (General Registry Office? Anyone?). As far as I'm concerned I'm not interested in "regaining control of my strawman" or anything like that. It's not MY strawman for a start. I didn't create it, I've just been hoodwinked into believing that it was me and I was it. I'm more interested in abandoning my strawman and living MY life instead of giving life to some legal fiction that masquerades as me. Good luck collecting taxes, fines, sweat and tears from a fictional entity that I've refused to invest my own energy in. Again, I hope that all makes sense. It makes sense to me but then I wrote it and I've been drinking :wink:

Peace
All rights reserved, all wrongs reversed.
Jim

Postby gepisar » Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:55 pm

I accept that a certified copy is (almost) as good as the real thing.
BUT does a Certificate of Entry = Birth Certificate (copy or not)
Ta!
gepisar

Return to Birth Certificates