CAPITILISATION ON CERTIFICATES

CAPITILISATION ON CERTIFICATES

Postby SharpElk » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:02 am

Hello all,
Forgive me if this is covered elsewhere

Been looking at some of my Certificates lately and it raised some questions for me..
Why is the name on my birth certificate not all in caps only the surname is ? I thought that to create my PERSON it would all have to be in capitals. Also my marriage certificate is all in lower case, no caps at all ?

Any ideas any one?

rgds,
Sharpelk
SharpElk

Re: CAPITILISATION ON CERTIFICATES

Postby jonboy » Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:21 am

No anything other than Jon: Hallam, or Jon of the Hallam family references the legal fiction eg. MR J Hallam, JON HALLAM, HALLAM J, Jon HALLAM....... as well as titles such as DEFENDANT, HOMEOWNER, DRIVER, PASSENGER, TAXPAYER, CITIZEN, PERSON, CUSTOMER........
"Reason is the life of the law; nay, the common law itself is nothing else but reason. The law which is perfection of reason" Sir Edward Coke 1552-1634.

NO ONE RULES IF NO ONE OBEYS.

It is better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.
jonboy

Re: CAPITILISATION ON CERTIFICATES

Postby Highspirit » Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 pm

Yes Jonboy is absolutely correct. Why does a piece of paper with a name on it make it you? You are a Natural Man/Human Being. That piece of paper contracts you to being a 'Person' (if you consent of course) but you don't. You have been conned into believing you are the 'Person' on that piece of paper, but you are not. You were born a Free spirit and they tried to enslave you and contract you into being a 'Person'. Live Free.
Know Thyself
Highspirit

Return to Birth Certificates