An A4V Success.

An A4V Success.

Postby cassandra » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:52 pm

I have ridiculed it many times. Now, however, I may have to eat my words :ouch: - every one of them. I had a call from a friend the other day telling me that she has successfully A4V'd two large bills through her birth bond set-off account at the UK Treasury. I find it very hard to believe, but she is adamant. I sent her my new e-mail address - one that has not yet been hacked although four attempts have been made since October - and I await her reply with the details and documentary proofs of her success. If it is true then I shall publicly apologise to everybody on that matter and publish her process here on fmotl. I might even go back to teaching it.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Re: An A4V Success.

Postby cassandra » Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:44 pm

Very few readers of this post and no enthusiastic "I can't wait to find out what it is and how it works" kind of replies! I would have thought that that post title would have had freemen flocking. I must have upset some people with my evil non PC words. :grin: and now few bother to look at anything with the name Cassandra at the top. If they choose to ignore what might be excellent news for the freeman that's okay with me. So, maybe I shouldn't bother putting up the successful process and the documentary proofs of its success.
Oh well. Never mind, the experiment is almost over.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Sun Jan 01, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi cassandra. Just thought i'd point out that the lack of views might be due to the site being down due to bandwidth issues for past week or so.
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Postby cassandra » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:47 pm

iamani wrote:Hi cassandra. Just thought i'd point out that the lack of views might be due to the site being down due to bandwidth issues for past week or so.

A glance at the dates tells the story here. But never mind. It's time, anyway, to fold the tents and follow the tinkling of the camel bell.
Cassandra.
cassandra

Postby iamani » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:12 am

Oh, OK. Good luck.
law is all is love is all is law
iamani

Return to Birth Certificates