What the Government Does NOT want you to know.

What the Government Does NOT want you to know.

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:07 pm

A brief summary...

1. There is a social contract - as far as the government is concerned. Its existance is evidenced by your birth certificate.
2. You are not human. You are a man. Look up the word "hue" then figure out what human means - it can be written "hu'man"...
3. Stop relying on corporate crap to tell you what your rights are. The EU, the UN - merely corporate entities with no right at all to tell anyone what their rights are - unless you consent.
4. The legal fiction (vessel) NAME is not your name but it is attached to you. Hence you have a surname (french "sur" meaning "on" so "on name") indicating the attachment. Surnames are correctly written ALL CAPS. Your surname is identical to the last name of the vessel to which you are attached - by way of employment. Hence Joe BLOGGS, being a man called Joe with the surname BLOGGS attached to the vessel JOE BLOGGS upon which he acts as the master of the vessel and therefore requires a CERTIFICATE OF BIRTH. Hence Mr Joe Bloggs - Mr pronounced "mister" being an abbreviation of "master" being a position on board a vessel similar to captain and therefore an employee of the owner of the vessel which is the state. In the UK the owner is the Crown Corporation which of course only has one share holder - the monarch. Liability for the offenses of the vessel lies with the master of the vessel, not the owner, according to mari-time law. Therefore magistrate's courts are correct to treat the man and vessel as the same entity as long as the man is playing the role of master. Also a birthed man has no recourse to the common law or English Constitution as they are not on the land.

If you want out of the system what are you waiting for? Write to the government and say "goodbye" and give them all their garbage back - including your national insurance card and certificate of birth. Formally renounce your citizenship and status as a birthed man and Crown Corporation employee. Express your disgust with the "contract" which was foisted on you at zero years of age.
Dreadlock

Re: What the Government Does NOT want you to know.

Postby robbowatty » Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:35 am

There is NO social contract. However, you are required to Contract for example if a policeman stops you for speeding. But the Contract is one-sided as a member of the public CANNOT contract, only the other side can Contract, so there is NO Contract making ''You'' equal to the Mercantile agent- the cop- 'contracted' as a private individual to ACT as an Agent for the state. It's all theatre and there are several PLAYS going on and they all have different ACTS and if ''You'' are a member of the public ''You'' are viewed as a minor/child that requires a parent to not only look after ''You'' but to punish 'You' when you have broken your controllers rules. 'You' are an employee of the state-period!!!!

But get angry and argue and they will stuff 'You'.
Never remain silent
Never agree with them without a condition.

Never look for the meaning of words in an English Oxford dictionary as it is likely that English is NOT an official language in England and Wales. It is likely to be a de Facto language because when 'You' are in the public that is how the system engages 'You' in it's laws. Go to the law dictionaries and learn the coded language that most people likely think is English. IT IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Human is a biological term. Factual!

'You' are NOT recognised by a NAME. It's when you use the NAME that you invite them in and you become -'You'.

You cannot write to the government as where is it, can you see it, can you touch it, smell it?????? Government derives from the words: gubunare and mentir ( spelling may be off) gubunare means =control AND mentir = mind. You cannot write to mind-control.Factual!!!?????

Do you know what the Crown is???????? With respect, I think not. I am not making fun at you, but you do not know what or more appropriately WHO the Crown is. Never get angry!!!!!! We are all in this together and we are ALL responsible for the mess WE all find ourselves in in this world- the world of words and FORCE by 'them' if necessary - the police FORCE.

The Birth Certificate is evidence of a TRUST
robbowatty

Postby robbowatty » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:57 am

CORRECTION!!!!

A Contract must be consensual, eg with a police officer. You have the right to walk away, but you have to know how to walk away as if you remain silent- then you have contracted. Unless the police officer has enough suspicion that you have committed a crime and then he has the right to detain or arrest you. But there is away of remaining silent by saying something that then shows you have not been silent. Always be polite to a police officer- he or she is only doing a job. They may know as much as you, as the system also applies to them in circumstances that you have found your self in if this applies to you.

These interactions are very specific and you/we have to know how to deal with them. It is not enough just to take it upon yourself and do what you like because you will walk into huge problems. Remember, you are a member of the public. This is fact in the fiction- the play, the theatre whatever you want to call it. Our real parents did not properly read the registration process for Birth. It is the law to register the birth of a new BORN baby...BUT there is a trick of words here!!!! It is all about the words!!!!! They have already agreed that you are part of the system..this is fact in the fiction!!!!!
robbowatty

Postby Dreadlock » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:21 pm

You' are an employee of the state-period!!!!

Well at least you got that bit right. The birth certificate is evidence of the existence of an employment CONTRACT.
Dreadlock

Postby robbowatty » Mon Jun 27, 2016 5:42 am

I got what bit right?

Are we not trying to help each other out here?

The Birth Certificate is evidence of a TRUST. 'You" cannot CONTRACT unless ''You'' know how to.
robbowatty

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:27 am

I got what bit right?

The part I quoted.

Are we not trying to help each other out here?

I certainly try to help people and have. Are you trying to help? Start by checking that what you say makes sense. You're repeating stuff I've heard numerous times over the years and some of it is nonsense.

If the birth certificate is evidence of a trust then I'd be very interested for you to explain in what way it is evidence.

Simply checking the definitions of the words "birth" and "certificate", which I'm sure you have done, led me to conclude that it is simply evidence of one's qualification (certificate) to be aboard (birth) a vessel.
Dreadlock

Postby robbowatty » Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:14 am

I thought this forum was about helping people with a mutual trust. With respect nothing in this forum can makes ''sense'' as one cannot use ALL FIVE SENSES to verify what one is stating. Facts can only be confirmed by the five senses.

So if we are going to engage in a discussion have some respect before using such terms as: ''sense''. This whole world is about language and there are different forms/codes. If it were not for language I doubt we would be having this conversation. But I appreciate that I made contact with you, but if you are offended in any way just let me know and I will not contact you again.

So if you, as I do, want a meaningful discussion let me know otherwise I see no point in continuing this forum with you.

Respectfully
robbowatty

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:57 pm

With respect nothing in this forum can makes ''sense'' as one cannot use ALL FIVE SENSES to verify what one is stating

I'm a deer. I see what looks like a lion. It smells like a lion and sounds like a lion. Are you seriously telling me I have to go up to it and touch and taste it before acknowledging it is a lion?

I'm not offended by anything you have written. I just find it rather sad that you either believe it to make sense or expect others to.
As for a meaningful discussion... It's not looking good I'm afraid. Associating lack of respect with use of a common English figure of speech, "makes sense" or "making sense" is completely ludicrous. Maybe English is not your first language - in which case I apologise for not using simpler grammar.

Now if you can explain how the Birth Certificate is direct evidence of a trust I'm still willing to hear you out. That's another figure of speech by the way, "hear you out", I don't expect to actually hear you... But if you continue spouting garbage (figure of speech) like:
...if ''You'' are a member of the public ''You'' are viewed as a minor/child...

I probably won't waste my time responding.

Without any respect thus far, unfortunately,
Dreadlock.
Dreadlock

Postby robbowatty » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:00 pm

Just like me I would state that you have been educated by the Prussian education system- a legacy from the Prussia/Franco war in the 1800's. However, you may have been to Eton or any of the 8 prep schools in America, then you would understand from Aristotle about Knowledge, Logic and Understanding. However, this has not been taught in most British schools since around the 16th Century. Facts/scientific method are only derived from the 5 senses. In this forum it is NOT possible to talk about facts. I am trying to introduce reason, but it appears ( not fact) that you are not interested in reason therefore I bid you...Goodbye!

Stated with respect!
robbowatty

Postby Dreadlock » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:41 pm

The name I use on this forum is Dreadlock.
2+2=4
Of course the above are not facts because:
In this forum it is NOT possible to talk about facts.

Of course we can't "talk" about anything on this forum can we? But unlike you I recognise a "figure of speech" when I read one and don't attempt to avoid the subject at hand from fear of being made to look a fool. If we can't talk about facts on this forum, which of course we can, how can you possibly hope to "introduce reason"?

You are not introducing reason. You are attempting to spread false information either knowingly or unwittingly. You cannot explain how a birth certificate is direct evidence of a trust hence you have chosen to avoid the topic by diversion to more garbage. Goodbye.

With no respect at all.
Dreadlock

Next

Return to Birth Certificates