Dun and Bradstreet a Victory

Dun and Bradstreet a Victory

Postby CormacJones » Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:14 pm

Hiya all
Dun and Bradstreet seems to be one of those topics that nobody is quite sure of. When I first heard of them(TPUC and John Harris talks) it seemed to me that there was at last proof that we were dealing with corporations but after initial joy it seemed as though it was not the case after all and unfortunatlely offered nothing conclusive. Still though I enjoyed typing in ministry of deathfence, transport, police forces, county councils, DVLA, SS(social services), Church of England etc and finding them listed on the site. It also provoked interest with people I shared this with and I feel helped raise awareness about The Corporation and its deceptions. My good friend JR24(hey man i thought you were not a number :gasp: :giggle: ) phoned and told me that a lot of previously available entries were now not available and low and behold its true. You can no longer find The SS, The Ministry of Control sorry Justice, Ministry of Death sorry defense , various religions etc. HMMMM. So I tried to find my previously listed county council Pembrokeshire as Pembrokeshire County Council and no matches where once it would appear in all its corrupt glory. So I tried Pembrokeshire on its own and there it was halfway down the page. Dyfed Powys Police nope not there unless I just typed in the word Police and there they all were. Ministry of Transport(didnt remove that one cause its just plain obvious that there a buisiness!!) still there MOD and MOJ gone. Labour party trading as Alister Darling gone all Labour party entries gone. Now I dont need any proof that they are all Corporations under the umbrella of HateMonsterInc but I found that it got people thinking if you showed them the DAB searches so for me whatever the debates it was a usefull tool. Me thinks that maybe this was not comfortable for the PTB and so there has been some tinkering and a victory for truth seekers and peacefull lawfull rebellion that has resulted in these Corporations disapearing or being better hidden from/in DAB. Yep folks I think this shows their begining to get really scared and know there time is soon up. :sun: :cheer:
From the heart not the head
CormacJones

Re: Dun and Bradstreet a Victory

Postby 1965freeman » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:39 pm

You are right, they are trying to remove traces of their 'corporateness' but a tad too late I think!
"Come to the edge, he said. They said: We are afraid. Come to the edge, he said. They came. He pushed them and they flew.” (G.Apollinaire)
I do not offer legal advice, I offer common sense suggestions based on shared knowledge.
1965freeman

Postby huntingross » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:51 pm

If this is a 'victory' as you say, I'm not sure what that would be.....driving something (effectively) underground doesn't inconvenience them in the slightest....I suppose at best it demonstrates how the rules get re-written to suit....and of course makes everyone look daft that keep saying its all corporations and the newbies go....ehh?

Just the same for definitions....not fit for purpose anymore....re-define it.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby JR24 » Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:51 pm

Here's a way to find ministry of justice still listed on DnB.com

Type in ministry of justice

when you get the "Advanced Search" page ("we are unable to find")

type this number into D-U-N-S Number box (bottom right):

225498526 (found this on TPUC)

and lo and behold up comes Ministry of Justice corp.

And just found this:

Dun & Bradstreet numbers are free of charge. If you have any questions please contact Dun & Bradstreet at customerhelp@dnb.com (shall we inundate them with queries as to why certain corporations are no longer to be found listed by typing their names into the search box???)

so it ought to be possible to get dnb numbers for all corporations, esp. incl. the ones that won't now respnd to a normal search...
JR24

Postby markie b » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:56 am

or go to duport or credit gate its a underwriting of companies house all still listed :wink: the fekirs can run but they are really crap at hiding :saint:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby MikeThomas » Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:30 am

Are you guys using the American version of D & B? It makes a difference as when I tried the British version some time ago, I could'nt get any UK listings at all. Double check guys, then we'll know for sure that we've got 'em over a barrell! :yes:
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby JR24 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Yes - we are referring to DnB dot com, and not DnB dot co.uk
JR24

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:00 pm

yes they all appear to be gone from D+B, the police, crown courts, house of commons, county council...all of them
kevin

Postby huntingross » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:48 pm

And the point is ?
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby kevin » Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:51 pm

on my behalf...no point except to acknowledge that they appear to have gone from D+B, which as I keep pointing out to people is nothing more than a credit rating company
kevin

Next

Return to Are they all Non-Limited Companies?