Investigation into Lancashire County Council

Re: Investigation into Lancashire County Council

Postby huntingross » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:42 pm

Hi shepherdess

I'm not sure if you're asking a question or not....or what were the two questions to which you received no answer.

I have a feeling as soon as I send this I will read another post and the answer will be obvious, so apologies for that.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby shepherdess » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:27 pm

apologies,

The questions I asked were to John Harris at the time-x-
shepherdess

Postby markie b » Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 am

shepherdess wrote:I'm new today!

If the author had bothered to put his glasses on, he would have found that company number IP00666C was LANCASHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL CREDIT UNION LTD, not Lancashire County Council. So it is perfectly reasonable that it was merged with the Blues and Twos Credit Union, no?

I spoke to John Harris on this directly prior to an "its an illusion" meeting. I'm "a qualified accountant" so Im fairly good with financial information. I explained the amalgamation of the two credit unions and he told me " yeh, thats what they told me." I even explained that the Blues and Two's website states the joining of LCC union and their own. He still included it in his talk but failed to mention that there was a possiblity that TPUC might have been wrong. I felt sad that so many people were looking to him for knowledge and he was decieving them a little, In my own idea of the word... I dont think to date there has been a final update on that matter, it seems to have been forgotten now.

I was also saddened about the two questions I asked, one was about fluoride and the other was about children. Neither one got a straight answer, or even a crooked one. The latter one just had a shrug.

I dont expect all the answers handed on a plate, but the more that things are discussed, the more chance there is of discovering the solution by educating each other.

As said in "the celestine prophecy," in the future, people will no longer exchange goods for money but for information.

ok il help all i can but please keep the language as simple as possible im not great on long words and really dont wat to trawl through a bloody dictionary to see what you say then go trawling the government websites and decyfer all their crap aswell lol which 2 questions were they shepherdess?il try and help all i can :saint:
:hug:
when injustice becomes law
rebellion becomes duty
markie b

Postby Zaniwhoop » Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:04 am

shepherdess wrote:He still included it in his talk but failed to mention that there was a possiblity that TPUC might have been wrong. I felt sad that so many people were looking to him for knowledge and he was decieving them a little, In my own idea of the word... I dont think to date there has been a final update on that matter, it seems to have been forgotten now.

I was also saddened about the two questions I asked, one was about fluoride and the other was about children. Neither one got a straight answer, or even a crooked one. The latter one just had a shrug.
Yes, that is a little saddening, we could certainly do with a little more proof of the corporation and trading statuses of these government bodies. However it still seems very clear that they are not in it for the best interests of the public.

shepherdess wrote:I dont expect all the answers handed on a plate, but the more that things are discussed, the more chance there is of discovering the solution by educating each other.

As said in "the celestine prophecy," in the future, people will no longer exchange goods for money but for information.
Fully agreed (though probably exchanging goods for other goods or services too). What are these two questions then, and I'll have a stab at answering them? Though I think there is a thread about fluoride on here somewhere, if you use the search facility in the top right there.

And a warm welcome, if I haven't already :sun:

Love and Light

Simon
Shaw's principle.
"A government which robs Peter
to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul"

Sublato fundamento cadit opus The foundation being removed, the superstructure falls.
Zaniwhoop
Administrator
Administrator

Postby cjwood555 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:33 am

I'm not sure if you are aware, but every council building I've ever been to proudly displays a certificate of incorporation around the entrance to their chamber. It's been a while since I've seen one but afaik the wording was usually to the effect that the queen visited or made a declaration on such and such a date and states who the mayor/chief exec is at the time.

Unsurprisingly, I can't find pictures of any of these online.
"The purpose of life, is a life of purpose"
cjwood555

Previous

Return to Are they all Non-Limited Companies?