Allodial Title is Real

Re: Allodial Title is Real

Postby flora » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:32 pm

aye, what i'm saying is ros call my title an allodial title yet, there are burdens. Hence, my original query about whether they are what would be considered true allodial title if they call all titles allodial, burdens or nae burdens.
flora

Postby huntingross » Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:05 pm

I will keep saying the same thing, because its the only story on this subject.

Allodial title only exists free of debt and burden....its not called True Allodial....just allodial.

Land with burdens and or debt in Scotland IS NOT allodial

If you feel compelled to comment/dispute/argue or agree with this....PLEASE START YOUR OWN THREAD
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby Farmer » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:58 pm

Came across this document http://www.cus.cam.ac.uk/~mjd1001/estoppel.pdf on the website http://www.estoppel.co.uk/

I don't understand it yet, but came across this on page 9:

“Equity will not permit a statute to be an instrument of fraud” is no mere mantra, and the law of secret trusts and the law of constructive trusts in all its manifestations are just two examples of the many ways in which the tension can be resolved.

Although the document is in regard to land, there may be other areas where its contents can be used.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

Postby girlgye » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:05 pm

Hello I'm new to this site and was wondering how I pull the quotes out from other peoples quotes. I'd be grateful if someone could show me. I'm not surprised Huntingross lost his premises it would seem the only way to go with this is to claim the right to land in the NOUI and CoR.
Im curious to know that owning a house without a mortgage gives you full allodial title does that mean they are gonna give you the title with the original wet signature on the deed? I don't think so.
girlgye

Postby huntingross » Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:43 pm

An excellent first post girlgye.

You don't know how to extract quotes

You're not surprised that we fucked up because you would have done it better

And you have interpreted everything written in this thread to mean "not having a mortgage on your house means you have allodial title"

By all means start your own thread to inform everyone on the forum, how it actually is.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby girlgye » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:41 pm

I haven't got a clue why you suggest I start my own thread are you assuming I've come this thread to flame or something?

I'm not surprised that any one loses their homes. The only Freeman in the States who won his case has resulted in the judge being shot two weeks later. OK? And no I'm not a spook who starts negative rumours to get everyone shit scared. I'm not scared at all of going down this route. In fact I'm quite ready. I only hope the judge is.
girlgye

Postby girlgye » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:44 pm

huntingross wrote:An excellent first post girlgye.

You're not surprised that we fucked up because you would have done it better

Right I sussed out how to do it. Pull the quotes. Exactly what is your point here? To be damn right nasty or what?
girlgye

Postby huntingross » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:10 pm

Don't be coy girlgye, you figured out quotes 50minutes after your first post so spare the pretense.

It is not my intention to appear rude, but I will not suffer anyone posting on my thread, to jump straight in with the implication that we did something or nothing, that didn't surprise you that we lost our home, therefore implying that you would not have made the same mistake and would have sorted it by a simple NOUiCOR.

My experience amongst others, brought me to this point, not the other way around.

My other point is you seem to believe that not having a mortgage on your house implies an allodial title....where ever you got that impression, it wasn't by me, and it was not on this thread.

So for clarity, helpful comments are good, allodial title exists in scotland, and no one has the right to say or imply I can do things better....so save your judgements....thanks.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby girlgye » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:21 pm

I ain't pretending anything. I ain't scared of you - never will be - so I don't do pretense. When I was on this thread yesterday when I joined there wasn't a big blue box saying QUOTE. End of. Or perhaps there was. Perhaps I was on mind control frequency or something.

thanks for the clarity. ALLODIAL TITLE IS HERE I CAN DEFINETELY CLAIM MY HOME AS MY OWN. Best move to Scotland then hadn't I? You know cross the imaginary line an all.

As for NOUI and CoR yeah right. Like I really think it helps those travelling in rides right now without any papers. Still doesn't mean I ain't putting one in though. Now apologies you obviously thought I'm that mean spirited that I sat here and really really really thought about that remark and thought yeah that dumbass hasn't put in an NOUI and CoR has he so I'll tell him exactly how to do it. I'll type why gee huntingcross why don't you put in an NOUI and CoR that way your home all our homes will be protected. Read again.

As for stating whatever I said ie I'm not surprised you lost your home. You make judgements and inferments that are not my intention don't put words into my mind or my heart that I didn't intend. show me where I made assumptions about your A grade intellect and I'll apologise at once. I didn't.

My name is Mary of the Gye family by the way.
Whenever we meet up lets have it out then shall we. YOu so obviously want a fight. Actually when I've lost my Flippin home too won't do me any harm to just do a little bit more damage to my self will it?

Thanks for the sarcastic welcome. shan't be staying.
girlgye

Postby Farmer » Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:39 am

From The British Constitution and the Government Page 5

In former times, the King of England possessed, besides private property, the right to receive for his own use duties of excise, and what are styled in the Hereditary Revenues Act, Casual Revenues, including, among other things, droits or rights of Admiralty, droits of the Crown, West India duties, and surplus revenues of British Possessions abroad; but latterly it has been the custom, at the commencement of every reign, to make an agreement with the new Sovereign, that all these revenues shall be collected by departments of the State, and paid into the National Exchequer or Consolidated Fund; and that the Sovereign should receive out of the Consolidated Fund a fixed sum yearly to meet the expenses of the Royal Household as distinguished from the expenses of public Government. This sum is called the Civil List. At the commencement of the reign of Queen Victoria, the Civil List, settled upon Her Majesty, amounted to £385,000 per year. Of this, £60,000 was to go to Her Majesty’s Privy, or private Purse; £131,260 for the salaries of Her Majesty’s Household and Retired Allowances; £172,500 for the expenses of Her Majesty’s household; £18,200 for the Royal Bounty, Choirs and Special Services; and £8,040 for other purposes not specified by the Act, except that Her Majesty was empowered by it to grant pensions out of this £8,040, amounting altogether to £1,200 per annum, to persons who had distinguished themselves in some way to the advantage of the country without enriching themselves. These pensions usually amount to £100 each. The Sovereign, however, does not sacrifice any of his rights of citizenship by this arrangement. We may state, as a general principle, that the Sovereign can hold private property by inheritance or purchase in the same manner and to the same extent as any subject, and, as a matter of fact, does hold property as a private person. This is as it should be, for while it is only right the Sovereign should not appropriate taxes and duties which are levied for the benefit of the country at large neither should he forfeit any of he rights which his meanest subjects possess.

This would suggest to me that on a basic level, a subject has or can have complete rights to the land they own unless the Sovereign conceded to something lesser.
If you're scared of 'them' poisoning 'us' with some shit then maybe you haven't noticed the shit they are already poisoning us with.
- prajna - fmotl.co.uk forum 2011
Farmer

PreviousNext

Return to Land Claims