value of land and its upward trend

value of land and its upward trend

Postby holy vehm » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:03 am

This land that is 'ours' to use as we see fit is no longer ours and we may not use it as we see fit.

10 years ago and longer you could not give land away, no person would buy it. An acre of land was being sold for a few hundred, farmers sold off great parcels of land to help make ends meet. This low price was understandable, no person was ever going to get planning permission to build out in the countryside, so the land only had a working value, how much crop could be planted and what would its value be, it was these that governed the value of the land in corporate land.
And that value was pretty damned low.

But then, the price of an acre started to slowly creep ever upwards, only this time being sold as investment land. The planning laws would not allow a person to come along and buy the land and build a house on greenbelt land, so it seemed a wasted investment, a lost caused, persons with more money than sense.

This year, the year 2011, saw an acre of average quality land typically selling for around 4 grand with woodland going for around 6 grand. Top quality agricultural land is selling for around 15-20 grand an acre. Still it is sold as investment opportunity, yet the planning laws will not allow a person to build on greenbelt land.

Now we have a new government who have said they are to streamline planning laws. Planning consent is to be granted for sustainable developments, in other words, developers are to be granted planning permission to build housing on greenbelt land.

All of a sudden, the land that was bought for a few grand as an investment opportunity has probably gone through the roof in value.
Yet, as is always the way, the average joe didnt know that a person could ever build on greenbelt land on the scale being proposed as its supposed to be protected and looked after in trust by organisations such as the national trust.

But some persons did know and knew many years ago that at some stage, planning permission was going to be granted on greenbelt land on this scale and what an investment opportunity, all they need do is just sit on it and watch its value creep ever upwards.

For those who seek a small parcel of land to perhaps live off, i would either learn the lawful route to claim what is essentially common law land or buy some, but i would do that quickly, because we are about to see the price rocket and move beyond the reach of most people, and thus, we will become economically landless.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Location: http://www.fmotl.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9142

Re: value of land and its upward trend

Postby MikeThomas » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:12 am

I have a wild theory about this too! Agricultural land in Wales is now the highest priced in the country. You know, all those mountain farms ideal for sheep rearing........... yet (according to the ads in Country Life) there are homes & country estates (just above sea level) being 'desperately' sold!

Is it me or my conspiratorial mind? What do the elites know that we don't? Are they expecting low level floods?
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Postby huntingross » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:55 am

Councils and water agencies are, and have been for some time, planning and mapping the flood scenarios in their districts based on 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 year events (pick a number).

It is possible that there has been high level collusion in development companies and government, seeding your chosen son or daughter, grandson or grandaughter into cabinet.....but most likely and simpler is the knowledge that as available "plannable" land became short in supply leaving brown field sites and flood planes with the all to well reported failures of this policy development, that the developers invested in cheap land or retained "options" on it with local farmers so that time and experience would catch up (as it has) with all those "lobbying" years in between and hey presto.....sacred ground is prime development land.

Prime agricultural land for a self sufficient nation (WW1 and 2 plans) are considered redundant I suspect as we pilage other countries for their food and resources....do they consider that the global map is now so settled that we will never have to be an island under siege. I wonder.
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby holy vehm » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:21 pm

Interesting thoughts guys and makes sense.
To bring in the EU for a minute, have you noticed how each country has been allocated a job sector?
The french seem to have retain the agricultural base, the germans the manufacturing, the btitish the financial sector, the spanish the fishing and so on.
Has it been deemed as you say hr, that we no longer need to worry about self sufficiency and the land of britain is just land as part of the EU, the bigger picture.
The flood issue is also one of interest, does anyone have a picture of the proposed coastline following rising sea levels? It may make interesting reading if crossed checked with currnet and planned development and house prices, as they say, follow the money.

It may also be worth seeing which underground bunker installations have been sold off and if they fall inside the proposed flood line.
"A ruler who violates the law is illegitimate. He has no right to be obeyed. His commands are mere force and coercion. Rulers who act lawlessly, whose laws are unlawful, are mere criminals".
holy vehm

Postby pedawson » Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:50 pm

Interesting thoughts, by all, however I am not convinced by floods. The main area for concern I believe would be on the coast, by way of erosion. The flood scenario may come if the tide was to reverse or stop altogether. The Earth is going through some strange changes and I have been following the (un)likely scenario where the earth stops rotating and goes the other way, it isn't beyond the bounds of possibility, in this case vast areas of land would end up under water and others would surface - redistribution, so to speak.
Schumann Resonance (or "heart beat" of Mother Earth) has been 7.8 cycles for thousands of years, but has been rising since 1980. It is at about 12 cycles at present. It (the Earth) stops at 13 cycles and then starts in the opposite direction.
This phenomena is backed up by the reduction (weakening) in the Earth's magnetic field and the odd solar activity.
History has many stories of this happening and the dendrochronology (tree ring) and ice core samples show evidence.

Just to clarify why the water level would rise in the above explanation:
Currently the water level on one side of the continental masses is higher than the other side, this is due to the Earth's rotation; so if the rotation was to change the levels that are higher would become low and vice versa.

This, IS, out there I know and is why I don't particularly like talking about it but the evidence shows it to be likely.

So if we are to look at land and where it is being bought up, and the reason, if we notice that the land is more to the one side of a continent this could be why.

Some islands could disappear altogether, I believe 'the Bahamas' is only a recent edition* to the Atlantic many islands and could just as easily go.
*Many had been uninhabited prior to the slave trade, before this they did not exist. Not because they were undiscovered but because they just popped up. :ugeek: and this is a known phenomena.

Namaste, phil;
Just a suggestion - ignore me, I'm just an information junky.
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby huntingross » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:09 pm

I have no problem with your hypothesis Phil, if the earth were to contra-rotate I believe we would have more than flooding to worry about.

Supposing that inertia is a real phenomenon, then all the crust of the earth would have to stop and go the other direction....that is a whole magnitude worse than water sloppping around in the basin.

But consider water in a basin being spun in one direction, it is higher on one side than the other....anything except careful slowing results in a huge shift to the other side....and agreed, that would be messy too
Success nourishes hope
huntingross

Postby pedawson » Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:18 pm

YUP, not going to argue with that HR.
The Schumann Resonance also explains the 'time' acceleration. Not just because we are getting old, but have you noticed we are older younger or is it younger older?

Anyhoo, don't want to split the thread. carry on chap(ess)'s. I thought it could add to widen the discussion but it may water it down. Aplgies HV

Namaste, phil;
Don't be surprised to discover that luck favours those who are prepared
pedawson

Postby newmannewy » Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:00 pm

holy vehm wrote:Interesting thoughts guys and makes sense.
To bring in the EU for a minute, have you noticed how each country has been allocated a job sector?
The french seem to have retain the agricultural base, the germans the manufacturing, the btitish the financial sector, the spanish the fishing and so on.

Its an economics term called "Comparative Advantage", its happening all over the world. We are in effect being allocated our jobs for life.. Each country will have a designated industrial advantage in whatever form that may take. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage
http://www.thebigwakeup.co.uk - My own personal site dedicated to helping newbies wake up and see the bigger picture.
Feel free to pass comment, point out my failings & or generally critisice - (It's a working progress)
newmannewy

Postby holy vehm » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:19 am

newmannewy wrote:
holy vehm wrote:Interesting thoughts guys and makes sense.

Its an economics term called "Comparative Advantage", its happening all over the world. We are in effect being allocated our jobs for life.. Each country will have a designated industrial advantage in whatever form that may take. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparative_advantage

It very much reminds me of the british empire and the east india company in the way it set up countries as companies, really, has anything changed, it just goes by differant names now.
holy vehm

Postby MikeThomas » Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:28 am

It sounds like a bigger version of the Hindu Caste system!
We are the people our parents told us NOT TO PLAY WITH
MikeThomas

Next

Return to Land Claims