HELP PLEASE STAY IN MY DWELLING

Re: HELP PLEASE STAY IN MY DWELLING

Postby ArturoDekko » Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:27 pm

pitano1 wrote:Im not sure if they do have a fair rent assessment, I am not wanting to get into any communciation with them at present, just until I know my rights, and have enough information to get back to them.

hi
dont know if things are the same,but if so,you can contact them
yourself,and not have any dealings with your landlord.

I seem to remember, it is pretty straight forward. You can go to the council yourself and instigate a rent assessment. Both you and the landlord are bound by the decision. Not sure if the decision can be backdated, would seem reasonable that this is so. Also, is the property in good condition, there is a council body that will do an assessment of this too. Worth going to Citizens advice and legal aid too. There are free bodies that help sort this kind of thing out and hate tenants being dispossessed.
S E E F O R Y O U R S E L F

Know yourself and you shall know the truth. The truth shall set you free.
ArturoDekko

Postby iknowmyrights » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:30 pm

Thankyou for all of your feedback with this situation.

I thought I would just update you:

Basically The Trustees of this Foundation, who apparently OWN the property, and are our landlords, (the Landlord is deceased)
are still claiming for the money of the Rent arrears, so called. Also they have rejected any appeals to not let us stay in the dwelling at the moment.
I do not understand how we now have received a

GENERAL FORM OF JUDGEMENT OR ORDER
from Canterbury County Court now.

Saying that before a District Judge, they made the decision to continue to deliver the posession of the property I am currently living in!

So they have made a decision, without even having a hearing. Not that I would go to court at all, as this would be admitting Liability.
As I believe that They do not have a leg to stand on as:

1. There is not Contract of Tenancy, as the only signatures on there are mine, and my friend who is a witness.
2. The Tenancy agreement is with me and the Landlord, who at the time, (and I did not know this) was deceased.
3. That the rent that was due, that we have stupidly been paying every month, and even paid it when they put the rent up, was not in the contract at all
4. Now they have Court Order for Shorthold Tenancy to claim posession of MY HOUSE, as I am the current Tenant, and occupier....On what grounds.

I am looking at obviously seeking advice from a Solicitor at this point, as I have an exceptional case, but would like any feedback at all if anyone has it regarding Possession of a property, and the right wording for explaining that the Tenanacy agreement that they are infact claiming against me for in INVALID.

Any feedback or thoughts on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

In the Meantime, I do have signs all over my front door, back door and gates, saying that No Police, Debt Collectors, Bailiffs or any other third parties, may enter without my permission etc, and entering by force onto my land will result in breaking the law....etc... NOTICE S everywhere.
I feel this is my only FORT protecting my home being taken away from me of 7years.

The Reason they are taking it, is because, as a business, they know they can make more money on the rental of the property! And being greedy Land Agents, managers, and also being Trustees of the property (which they took upon themselves to do).......it is not a charitable trust, or a foundation that is benefiting my village. By taking possession of my home, and putting me, my family and my animals on the street, they are actually going against the wish of the trust.

PLease see Below who my
"Landlord" supposedly is:
http://www.carterjonas.co.uk/news-and-events/news-and-press-releases/February-09/carter-jonas-rebrands.aspx

Who the Agents are:
http://www.carterjonas.co.uk/

Who the Trustees Are:
http://www.northdowns.plus.com/otterden/recently.html
http://www.carterjonas.co.uk/news-and-events/news-and-press-releases/February-09/carter-jonas-rebrands.aspx

And a little about the Foundation and charitable trust:
http://opencharities.org/charities/1011180

Notice how the Trustee is also the foundation owner, and runs the charity, and employs three people, and is also the same person who runs the Carter Jonas Property company!!! Just a little bit too suspect for me!
Oh yes and did i mention the other "TRUSTEE" is a solicitor!!! RIDICULOUS
Now I have lived in this village for 7 years, and not once, have there been any money spent on the upkeep of it, money put into the land or walks to benefit the public, and all i see on the accounts is £28Million in profit, So i am up against these greedy people.
Who are saying they own my house, but they dont. My deceased landlord, had no family, no heirs, nothing.

SO HOW DO I TAKE POSESSION of my home for good???
and how do i stay in my home safely in the meantime, any template letters or ideas appreciated.

Peace

Iknowmyrights
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Postby iknowmyrights » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 am

EUREKA MOMENT!

I just re read the original tenancy agreement again! And the Tenancy agreement is between us

The tenants

The landlord, who is deceased and was back then

and another company called F G Binn blah blah

Nothing to do with the people who are actually taking us to court and claiming money!

So not only is the whole contract totally not valid, but they money they are claiming is not valid, we are going to take posession of our property that we have lived in for 7 years, and we are going to claim back any money we have paid as so called RENT and not pay another penny!

Why did I not see this before!

Thanks to FMOTL I have achieved this!

I would appreciate any posts, links or success stories on anyone who has achieved this without going to court, although I know this is an unusal circumstance! I will keep you posted!

:))
"Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear.
As it is your decisions, and not your conditions, that determine your destiny."
iknowmyrights

Previous

Return to Land Claims